ACELL Looks promising!!! What do u guys think of this?

Reaction score
Re: Looks promising!!! What do u guys think of this?

What i dont get is how Dr cooley and Dr hitzig say 2 different things in there findings. Dr Cooley has said hes not able to multiply hairs with Acell, but Dr hitzigf says hes implanted 50 hairs on one patient and saw 150 hairs after. Dr Hitzig shows more then one patient with multiplication. Dr Hitzig also shows that he can mantain donor hairs in a strip procedure and reuse them where Dr cooley mentions he see no new hairs in a strip but one better looking and feeling scars. Why do these 2 doctors show different results or am i missing something

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score

monty1978 said:
Man who care, do your research and if you get it wrong do it all again. unlimited passes as I perceive! Right?
What?

What is the problem with what I said? We can only speculate if it something positive?

Spanishlad

Established Member
Reaction score

thanks for posting the videos, these results are even better than i expected at this early stage.
the thing i like most about Acell is the speed at which things seem to be progressing and with more doctors starting their own trials it can only move quicker.

shandoli

Reaction score

david007 said:
thanks for posting the videos, these results are even better than i expected at this early stage.
the thing i like most about Acell is the speed at which things seem to be progressing and with more doctors starting their own trials it can only move quicker.

IMO the biggest plus here is the FDA approval already in place. Thats a minimum 3-5 years saved.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score

Wonder if this product would have any effect on people if they inject it in their scalp without transplantation?

Reaction score

Dr hitzig offers an injection procedure. He mixes the Acell with PRP and injects in the thinning areas. Hes said that early results on some patients are promising. Hes seen a stop in hairloss and regrowth of thinning hairs. He said he wouldnt understand how PRP would work on its own but thinks the Acell mixed with PRP would give all the factors for the hair to grow

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score

Very cool! When will this be available all over? Sounds like an actual medicine that may be approved besides minoxidil and Propecia. Yes, No?

Reaction score

This is a procedure that can only be done by a Doctor. Its not like minoxidil where it is just put on your scalp everyday. Dr hitzig is still in he early stages of studing of PRP AND ACELL will work. He has onyl done it on afew people. Blood needs to be drawn from you vein and spun to extract the stem cells and then Acell is diluted into the spun serum and then injected into the scalp. He s the only one that i believe is offering this. If it shows to work i would believe other doctors will catch on and adopt it.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score

Heck yea, and he will be a multi millionairre!

Reaction score

I had a thought. It has been concluded by Follica and Histogen when WNT proteins are introduced to wounded skin, an embroyonic healing state takes place and thus new hair follices are produced. Would it be possible to add these Wnt proteins to the Acell/PRP injections and then introduce this to the scalp?
I think most of what you would need would be in these 3 things.
PRP-adults stem cells-growth factors
Acell-Helps adult stem cell return to an embryonic state during healing,Contains a host of proteins, growth factors, collagen ect.
WNT Proteins-What is needed to induce the formation of new hair follices.

Histogen is basing there experiment of Wnt Proteins and has shown great results in the early trials
Follicas whole experiment is based on wnt proteins-They have tried in on bald mice and all have grown new hairs
So what im saying is why not try this with humans with 2 products that are both FDA approved and with WNT which is a natural protein in the body.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I assume if Acell successfully grows the plucked hair it will be DHT sensitive because is it not repairing the part of the follicle plucked; since it is plucked from a donor site it will be resistent to DHT; or am I missing something here?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

Were already onto the next mirage huh? What happened to the last one?

Skywalker

Reaction score

I could be wrong but I really don't think Autocloning is a mirage, we'll have to give it some time to see how it pans out.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score

Im excited about potential non transplant type treatments!! Hopefully these new treatments will be safe, effective and approved.....it's time!!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

timallen45 said:
Im excited about potential non transplant type treatments!! Hopefully these new treatments will be safe, effective and approved.....it's time!!

What's up with Follicia or Histogen, what's up with blah blah blah and whatever came before it? It's been time for a while now..... still bald, still waiting.

Skywalker

Reaction score

What's up with Follicia or Histogen, what's up with blah blah blah and whatever came before it? It's been time for a while now..... still bald, still waiting.
Frankly so what man ? Everybody's waiting - no human being owes you a cure, some people are trying and to date nothing has been successfully proven to work - if you think it is all a mirage then fair enough, it's a valid point of view to take as of now, but the sensible thing in that case is to stop coming here.

DIYtony

Reaction score

Acell is a false hope, the Acell basically does nothing and this seems like just another method to do normal hair transplant. The hairs grow back thinner at the donor and recipient sites - if they even grow back at all.

malo

Established Member
Reaction score

DIYtony said:
Acell is a false hope, the Acell basically does nothing and this seems like just another method to do normal hair transplant. The hairs grow back thinner at the donor and recipient sites - if they even grow back at all.
DIYtony said:

Where did you read or hear that they grow back thinner or not at all?