ACELL Looks promising!!! What do u guys think of this?

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i am not convinced by the video, they seem to be crediting acell from a result that is obtainable by a traditional hair transplant

i know it's boring and costs money but the only really convincing way to assess acells "hair cloning" is to shave some test subjects to a #1 and do a hair count before/after though acell just seems to be an improvement to hair transplant and nowhere near a cure

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
i am not convinced by the video, they seem to be crediting acell from a result that is obtainable by a traditional hair transplant

I'm a bit confused. I don't know a great deal about all these new companies/procedures but has that frontal result been obtained by an injection?
If so that's a decent result. I mean, the hair is clearly thicker after the procedure. If that could be replicated at an affordable level than it would be very promising.

Or it it a transplant? I'm not sure... However, whatever the circumstances, the guy clearly looks unconvinced of the whole thing despite the best efforts of the surgeon present to convince him he has has a remarkable result!

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
idontwanttobebalding said:
Found this on another site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM3Jq273 ... r_embedded

The dude seems cautiously optimistic. Before and after seem great. I get the feeling he was hoping for more.

Look at the before and after pics for the crown. The man's head is totally tilted in different angles. Even a person without a transplant and thinning hair can take pictures like that and claim he had some regrowth. If they were honest, why not take proper pictures.

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
don't know what to think about rassman...he used to contradict himself...for example he was against scalp tatoo calling this procedure a big mistake...but now in one of his articles from his blog he agrees with this ...why? because his clinic has started to offer this at a price of 6000$ ...

I've seen the people who got tattoos. They look so fake and stupid. If someone wants to get a tattoo, it would be good to cover the crown area. However, it can't never replicate a natural hair line and look natural.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
smh, this forum needs to lock buried threads like these to stop them getting dragged back up by desperate people...if they go more than 6 months without a post then lock em up.

Serpico

Reaction score

Personally, I prefer people digging up old threads -- helps keep info in one place when researching. And it doesn't seem like Acell has shown any bona fide results thus far in peer reviewed studies from what I can find (as opposed to PRP, which has a limited number of small trials).

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score

Personally, I prefer people digging up old threads -- helps keep info in one place when researching. And it doesn't seem like Acell has shown any bona fide results thus far in peer reviewed studies from what I can find (as opposed to PRP, which has a limited number of small trials).
I agree with Serpico, everybody wants to make hundreds of threads relating to the same subjects which causes too much confusion. Then somebody says "use the search bar, this thread has been started" when somebody asks a question. Then when they ask their question on the thread they searched for, some depressed guy like above complains again. I find that many people on this forum suffer from depression, which leads to their hairloss problem.

Now as far as Acell/PrP, I have read many reviews of people who say they are GOOD, and I have read many reviews of people who said they are BAD. I am willing to be a "test subject" for this forum, since I don't see anybody else trying it. I will take before/after photos as well. However if nobody wants me to do that, then I wont bother. However if you are interested, the cheapest place I could find in USA was for around 2100 dollars. I am looking for alittle more cost effective, but for the sake of science I don't mind being the lab rat lol.