Absolutely terrified of relationships

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
May I tell my more extreme experience? I once had an American girlfriend who was on sabbatical in Florence.
She had a thing for sex in open spaces. So one Sunday afternoon we did it in a field that was no farther than 100 meters from a field where people were having a picnic.
And this girl was LOUD.
In retrospect, I wish it had happened more often before she went back to Connecticut!
Now I am too old, wet grass would immediately give me a cold :)

CT?!?!?! Whats her name... you know out of curiosity!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Starts with a K and ends with a Y.
Hope I am not giving her away

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May I tell my more extreme experience? I once had an American girlfriend who was on sabbatical in Florence.
She had a thing for sex in open spaces. So one Sunday afternoon we did it in a field that was no farther than 100 meters from a field where people were having a picnic.
And this girl was LOUD.
In retrospect, I wish it had happened more often before she went back to Connecticut!
Now I am too old, wet grass would immediately give me a cold :)

Too coincidental--except my field was a little more private and in CT.

Fall

Reaction score
T

She was a girl pretending to be serious and to want a house, a family, but when she got pregnant, she aborted in the blink of an eye, because "it was real, and I got scared, I can't handle the responsibility!"

Sounds like a real b-tch. Breaking up with you after things got really serious. I wish nobody such an experience, Fred.

I really do not how someone can be like that. If you are with somebody for longer than 2 years and when you are in your 20s it is a good time already to think if you are just with someone together for the sake of being together or if you can imagine getting children together and/or growing old together.

tempo_plus

Reaction score
Still believe that for women having your act and live together is more important than how much hair you've left on your head.

Fall

Reaction score
I'm jealous of the wild sexual experiences you've all had. I can't connect with women at all. I've been told i.make awful first impressions.

You don't have to make a nice first impression to have wild sexual experiences. It would be enough to meet that one women who fits to you and whom you can be happy with all your life.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
There are, my ex-girlfriend was, you think they are. But at the first sign of trouble, they're gone. And I'm telling you, my last girlfriend seemed to come right out of a Disney:

She was submissive, never bitched about anything, she cooked for me, she knitted me scarfs to go on holidays. But in the end, still, she's gone, because of an accident and without me doing anything wrong.

She was a girl pretending to be serious and to want a house, a family, but when she got pregnant, she aborted in the blink of an eye, because "it was real, and I got scared, I can't handle the responsibility!"

These is no alternative to be happy, if there was one, it would be: be in top 1% in terms of looks, then most women you attract will stick with you no matter what you do.

It's about defending your interests, maximizing your potential, and in the end, your happiness. Trust me, when you have a long-term girlfriend and a few girls on the side, you feel happy.

Fred the whole story with abortion sounds fishy, you probably are over with it, I dont want to be mean, but either she lied about the abortion, or she knew it was not yours - so she rather had an abortion, without telling you, because she was afraid what if you wanted to keep the child.

Either way its ****ed up reason for breaking up.

Other things I agree 100%.

Since the invention of contraception pills and more secular western world oriented for maximum amount of pleasure the women got in to power. Im convinced 90% of relationships are breaked up by a women form one side or the other.

There are very, very few good women who have some values nowadays, but they are in realtionships with goodlooking guys anyway, so we baldies can not get them, they want to fullheads too.

As I see it, the only way you will get thru happily nowadays as a man is to play the game like Charlie Sheen did in 2 and a half men (and in real life he did too obviously, except some things..)

I dont know for other things, but muslim men got those things about women behaving like these western b****s solved, thats for sure.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Then the mother is ****ed in the head too when she was aware that you dont know about it and still didnt nothing.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not fully because of hairloss.. my hair is still decent and can be styled well at 28. I'm just terrified of relationships in general.. as the song "Shimmer" by Fuel says.. "all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade away".. I recently began talking to a very pretty girl. She's sweet and I'm starting to get feelings for her, but I'm scared of getting my heart crushed.. it seems these days people are less faithful than ever.. or more prone to see the grass as always greener on the other side. With social media a lot of even just moderately attractive girls have 56 sets of balls dangling in their inbox, just sweating for a reply.

I started more seriously dating around like 25-26. Eventually, the pain of breaking up, despite how wonderful the woman is, is one of those pains that's reduced each time. Eventually you will get to the point where your brain blocks out a lot of what your heart is feeling. My word of advice - DATE, but within your heart and brain, DON'T make such a big DEAL about it. Try not to get to attached (I know this can be hard). Tell her you want to hang out only a couple times a week and have QUALITY time. Plan cool adventures and such. The same thing that goes with hair loss can apply to relationships as well - pain is inevitable, but the more we can dissolve the ego, the more bearable it becomes.

paperlate

Reaction score
Well I know exactly how you feel.Pretty and nice girls are kind of rare.And heck yeah it hurts when you get feelings for a girl and it doesn't work.Best advice is don't show her all your feelings to early or get emotional with her too early.I made that mistake and am still trying to pick up the pieces

EvilLocks

Reaction score
and in CT.

What does CT stand for? Anyway, I haven't done it in a field, but I have done it in a forest a couple of times, in the car, and even in a dressing room (!) I wonder if I'll ever have those "wild" sexual experiences ever again, especially when I have to wear a hair piece. I guess you'll have to be careful with a hair piece not to mess it up, something I think Fred's father can attest to.

- - - Updated - - -

Her mother seems f-cked in the head too indeed. Oh well, I guess she must have thought: "It's her body, Fred's opinion doesn't matter."

Why would she even talk about something so private in front of her mother while talking to you? In my opinion, this was between you and her - not you, her and her mother.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
FredTheBelgian//

I checked up that book "The Manipulated Man".

I read some reviews and sites and I understand alot of the viewpoints she brings up and agree on some of them. Very red pill - which I don't always agree with.

And I think statements like this in the book "Women are, in contrast to men, practically immune to the looks of the opposite sex" and the following "What, besides money, can bind a woman to a man?" is very contradictory to what you have stated several times (which I also agree on mostly though).

I guess perhaps being written in the 70s, money may have had more importance then, than what it has today.

EDIT:
Okay, reading some more quotes in this book and they're kinda ****ed up. lol. wtf.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah but check this thread out:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FeMRADebat...ng_for_a_feminist_opinion_on_the_manipulated/

Read those quotes. C'mon.

Alot of that sounds very pseudo-scientific.

I'm a reasonable guy. If someone can convince me with actual scientific studies or make good arguments and such, I generally agree or think about it. That's why I realise the importance of looks, because halo effect, biological reasons and such.

But this, man, this is just way over the top. Basically all women are cold psychopaths in the way she describes them.

I mean that quote of women barely even passing for being homo sapiens? Really?

And I think alot of those statements can definitely be said about men. I find alot of men to not be diverse or being "beautiful thinking creatures unlike women" etc.

I don't know man. This again just sounds way over the top.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
And sorry for bringing my "racist" side out, but it doesn't surprise me that the author is a jew.

Strictly speaking, most extreme ideologies, whether it be this, feminism, marxism, capitalism, zionism or whatever, you can almost be sure a jew was somewhere there in the background.

Now bash me.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
And sorry for bringing my "racist" side out, but it doesn't surprise me that the author is a jew.

Strictly speaking, most extreme ideologies, whether it be this, feminism, marxism, capitalism, zionism or whatever, you can almost be sure a jew was somewhere there in the background.

Now bash me.

Maybe because Jews are intelligent and have non-conformist ideas...

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Then you're Jewish? That's terrific, we share something in common.

Now bash me.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still believe that for women having your act and live together is more important than how much hair you've left on your head.

I have my act.

Countless men have their life together, it's meaningless. It's actually something i've seen women mock.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't get even with someone who no longer loves you. When my ex-husband and I split up, I slept with an ex shortly after, in my mind, "to get even". Afterwards, it didn't make me feel any better; I actually felt worse because I knew nothing I did no longer mattered to him and never would.

Exactly, well put. One of my ex's has been trying this on me, and I actually had to cut her off as a friend period. It didn't hurt my feelings, but I knew, aside from her foolish actions that this was not healthy for her. Even if you are "getting even", no one ever benefits from that scenario. You will feel better, temporarily. Searching for temporary relief from anything is usual worst than not searching at all.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does CT stand for? Anyway, I haven't done it in a field, but I have done it in a forest a couple of times, in the car, and even in a dressing room (!) I wonder if I'll ever have those "wild" sexual experiences ever again, especially when I have to wear a hair piece. I guess you'll have to be careful with a hair piece not to mess it up, something I think Fred's father can attest to.

Connecticut, which is in the Northeast.

And I'm sure your "wild" sexual experiences are far from over, EvilLocks (mine too!). Your wig (which you won't be needing for a long time, if ever) will be the last thing on any guy's mind lucky enough to be with you.