Absolutely terrified of relationships

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Sex is best when we lose our heads while at it.
Making love is a peace offering in the shape of our heart.
LOL, I think you win the prize of the craziest sex experience so far.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If I didn't respect you so much Ena,
I might invite you to participate in a private demonstration that should help you gain greater insight with that.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I might invite you to participate in a private demonstration that should help you gain greater insight with that.

Oh wow, you just took the flirting to the next level ... :O

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

hahaha... I.D, you crazy bastard!!

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Aww, but the first part sounds like so much more fun. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't you heard? He found someone with more than a HS education. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, it was you in the kayak!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Evil looks so adorable when she blushes.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the basic course is like that.
Aww, but the first part sounds like so much more fun. :)

- - - Updated - - -
What's this H.S. acronym.., Hot Sex Ed.?

Haven't you heard? He found someone with more than a HS education. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, it was you in the kayak!

Yes bull**** is buoyant like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Take it easy Dahmarson,
I'm still recuperating from major surgery.

tcgko.jpg

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, okay. I give up. Penny can never top Leonard. Now, from what I'm reading in other posts, maybe swingline and buckthorn will fight over you for that position. ;)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
(Sigh!) Penny gives up on Lenny.
Sad day it's become.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing her again tomorrow night.. I will try to put potentially negative future outcomes out of my mind and simply just enjoy the moment.

Yeah man just focus on the present. Its easy to think about the past and future, but that messes up your focus on the present. Im the same way. I casually date and meet woman, but I know in the back of my mind it wont lead to anything serious. Then this one chick came along I liked. She was pursuing me pretty hard but I found my self dodging her/avoiding hanging out with her. I think that ship has sailed, and now I realized I should of jumped at the opportunity instead of letting it pass me by. Also 28 is still young man. If you want to not get into anything serious and be on your own at that age thats cool too.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man just focus on the present. Its easy to think about the past and future, but that messes up your focus on the present. Im the same way. I casually date and meet woman, but I know in the back of my mind it wont lead to anything serious. Then this one chick came along I liked. She was pursuing me pretty hard but I found my self dodging her/avoiding hanging out with her. I think that ship has sailed, and now I realized I should of jumped at the opportunity instead of letting it pass me by. Also 28 is still young man. If you want to not get into anything serious and be on your own at that age thats cool too.

Go get her man!! NOW!! Do not respond until you have good news. :D