Absolutely terrified of relationships

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not fully because of hairloss.. my hair is still decent and can be styled well at 28. I'm just terrified of relationships in general.. as the song "Shimmer" by Fuel says.. "all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade away".. I recently began talking to a very pretty girl. She's sweet and I'm starting to get feelings for her, but I'm scared of getting my heart crushed.. it seems these days people are less faithful than ever.. or more prone to see the grass as always greener on the other side. With social media a lot of even just moderately attractive girls have 56 sets of balls dangling in their inbox, just sweating for a reply.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Don't wait...go and impress and see what happens..

If rejected at start..still she will rethink you again..if she found you awesome .

If she outright rejected you,you will not be get hurt much..

But if she rejected you later after you being close to her without proposing...you will not be able to handle rejection at all .
Go now...or never ...
Choice is yours..

If she said yes to someone while you were deciding to say or not,you still will be over...

My meaning of Go do not mean Go and proposed her..right now..

It means start making conditions and chances to take that step..
Sooner . .at least within a month.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
it seems these days people are less faithful than ever
Human nature hasn't changed. People are the same, back then they didn't have the internet so you just didn't know any better.

Just try to not fall in love with every girl that's pretty and nice to you.

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Human nature hasn't changed. People are the same, back then they didn't have the internet so you just didn't know any better.

Just try to not fall in love with every girl that's pretty and nice to you.

I'm not the type to just fall for any sweet, pretty girl.. I've been with several that never did it for me. I'm just hesitant when I meet a girl I legitimately like. As the poster above you said, I guess it's best in life to just give things a shot.. even if there's a chance of getting your heart broken. Easier said than done with me.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Just trying to stick your penis in as many females doesn't sound very appealing, Fred. You could do with high end prostitutes, especially if you think women are like that. Why waste your time (and your partner's time and feelings) in relationships if you are searching for sex elsewhere?

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man.. the thought of life can be depressing sometimes. HairLossTalk.com is just a damn magnifying glass to it.

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you not believe in true love, Fred? I could understand if you don't. Especially in this day and age of self promotion. It'd be nice to find the right girl though.. this coming from a guy who can get cute girls on the reg. Not all, I'm no Adonis..but I have my ways.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
I know it can be brutal. I can't believe my best friend. He is the guy that easily falls in love and the poor dude is insanely depressed because of his luck with women. When he told me, I couldn't even believe it. One was bat **** crazy, like always wanting to kill herself and she was cutting herself. She cheated him but "it didn't mean anything, it's you who I love". Another one was into some nasty ****, like wanting to **** him in the *** LOL. The last one he found out she regularly goes to his ex house for "a cup of coffee". She didn't tell him of course, he was just at her PC when she received a message from the ex inviting her over.

Fall

Reaction score
I am not so sure if Fred's strategy is good for being happy in the long term. There must be women out there who are still interested in something serious (a man to have a family an children with). I meet these women actually quite often and all if my friends couple up with someone they are a couple for about 2 years in average (note: My friends and me are in their mid twenties.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I had girls picking up the phone to talk to their boyfriend while I was f-cking them, one even talked to her daughter!

You don't beat me, I once f*cked a guy on a mattress on the floor while his 6 year old daughter was "sleeping" in the bed right next to us. We later found out that she had been awake the whole time (don't judge, I was drunk).

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually can top that, EvilLocks (semi-deserted train back from NYC, early morning hours--that's all I'll say).

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually can top that, EvilLocks (semi-deserted train back from NYC, early morning hours--that's all I'll say).
Indeed you top it. Was that a casual fling?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't beat me, I once f*cked a guy on a mattress on the floor while his 6 year old daughter was "sleeping" in the bed right next to us. We later found out that she had been awake the whole time (don't judge, I was drunk).
Lol. Proud moment!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha yeah! Imagine the walk of shame I had to take home the day after...
Life isn't beautiful if one's not crazy once in a while!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
There are, my ex-girlfriend was, you think they are. But at the first sign of trouble, they're gone. And I'm telling you, my last girlfriend seemed to come right out of a Disney:

She was submissive, never bitched about anything, she cooked for me, she knitted me scarfs to go on holidays. But in the end, still, she's gone, because of an accident and without me doing anything wrong.

She was a girl pretending to be serious and to want a house, a family, but when she got pregnant, she aborted in the blink of an eye, because "it was real, and I got scared, I can't handle the responsibility!"

These is no alternative to be happy, if there was one, it would be: be in top 1% in terms of looks, then most women you attract will stick with you no matter what you do.

It's about defending your interests, maximizing your potential, and in the end, your happiness. Trust me, when you have a long-term girlfriend and a few girls on the side, you feel happy.
From my perspective, very few people these days are capable of long term relationships including marriage because they don't have the coping skills to make it last long enough. Long term relationships require huge sacrifice, energy, and alot to work to survive because most women are not straight out of "Disney" like you made reference to. Happiness has to be defined on YOUR own terms and no one else. In other words, only you decide what happiness means. And that will differ by each individual. Unfortunately, most let society determine what happiness means. For example, someone might feel a billion dollars would make them happy but someone else might feel only million dollars would make them feel happy. You and only you decides what happiness means. So for some, marriage does not always equate to happiness.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course there is good women. Atleast I wanna believe.

I think both men and women have been ****ed in the head by todays western culture.

My brother been in a relationship with a girl for 5 years now and getting married next year.

She's extremely beautiful, not joking, definitely a 9/10. She can have any man she wants, but she choose my brother who although got decent money, he aint got no education, no big social contacts or anything. He's good looking and that's about it, but she is slightly out of his league.

This girl still a virgin by choice, can you believe that in this day and age?

She got a traditional background. So believe me, until she ****s my brother over, I wont say there are no good women. If anything, my bro ****ed her over since I know he screwed around some years ago.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
If the guy is hot enough even traumatizing a child is worth it apparently. You could have done it in another room. One of my college roommate used to bring chicks and ****ing them in the same room as me while I was asleep. WTF How can people do **** like this?

blackg

Reaction score
It's not fully because of hairloss.. my hair is still decent and can be styled well at 28. I'm just terrified of relationships in general.. as the song "Shimmer" by Fuel says.. "all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade away".. I recently began talking to a very pretty girl. She's sweet and I'm starting to get feelings for her, but I'm scared of getting my heart crushed.. it seems these days people are less faithful than ever.. or more prone to see the grass as always greener on the other side. With social media a lot of even just moderately attractive girls have 56 sets of balls dangling in their inbox, just sweating for a reply.
Haha, poetry at the end there, Golden Fox.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
If the guy is hot enough even traumatizing a child is worth it apparently. You could have done it in another room. One of my college roommate used to bring chicks and ****ing them in the same room as me while I was asleep. WTF How can people do **** like this?

Like I said I was very drunk (so was he), so my judgement wasn't the best at that moment. It's not an excuse though, and it's definitely not something I look back at with pride. I'm very embarrassed and sad for the little girl who had to endure the sight and sound of her dad having sex with a girl. Even though we were under a blanket I'm sure she knew something was going on...