Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lack of new treatments is turning this section into an incel subreddit

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did I say that? I'm on dutasteride. It's perfectly safe for most people, and hasn't affected me in any way. I'm talking about things like estrogen, spironolactone, bicalutamide. Those drugs can work miracles for some people, but for guys like you and me it's not an option. Finasteride can't compete with those treatments in terms of regrowth. Even dutasteride can't give the kind of reversal that they do. Dutasteride, minoxidil, and microneedling combined can get you close to it if you're one of the lucky great responders, but even with those big 3 treatments most people still won't get the kind of results they could get from trans drugs.

I was on 200mg spironolactone for 5 months, reduced it to 100mg because of gyno concerns, it didn't feminize my appearance at all, at 100mg you only have 30% chance of getting gyno, good odds imo, i think it's a good option to explore if duta alone isn't maintaining before going even more radical and adding estradiol etc

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nah thanks I’m better looking than u with a buzz cut and fresh healthy skin. Chicks love to rub their hands on the back of my buzzed head in a circular motion like trying to massage it. When is your next estrogen shot tranny?

Dutasteride is a castration drug. Castration, not hair loss. No, it isn’t perfectly fine. You’re not fine either. Anyone you ask, from endocrinologists to steroid users to steroid manufacturers, dutasteride is a castration drug. Castration. Not hair loss. By the nature of the drug, you are not safe. You are not ok. And you’re still here. Not much of a problem solver either is it?

Um... Yeah, no.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not if you're a Norwood 6.5 at age 24...lol...I look cleaner with it all buzzed off than I do with wispy frail crap sprouting out of my head in a diffuse pattern. I agree, if you're in lower stages of Norwood then always fight to get it back now, but if you have as aggressive male pattern baldness as I do, there is nothing. Absolutely nothing exists to fix our situation right now. If you have good donor area maybe a transplant is doable but the (lack of) coverage is going to look crappy. All those like me can do is wait for a cloning procedure to be available. I'll be saving up money over the next couple years and hopefully I can invest it in that, then.
Sorry if this seems personal, but is it you on your profile picture at age 24? If so, that is some HEAVY male pattern baldness genes. Must have been hard to see you hair go so fast...

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
30% is not good odds in my book. Everyone has their own risk tolerance though.

My chest isn't sensitive at all on 100mg, on 200mg my chest really hurt and i got pretty bad gyno, still on 100mg but just started 2.5mg of letrozole yesterday to try and reduce the size of my gyno that i got from the higher dosage. Im pretty okay with mild to moderate gyno if i can get my hair back but that is not the case for everyone.

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
really confused by all the personal attacks here. if folks want to use finasteride/dutasteride thats their choice. If people feel finasteride/dutasteride are terrible and deadly then thats their choice.

I would note that if you visit any decent hair doctor they will likely recommend two things: finasteride and oral minoxidil. And i doubt they recommend and prescribe these drugs as part of a secret, evil money making scheme.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are talking about avodart and yes they do. Try to be more careful when you read posts, frankly you’re wasting our time here.
Riiiiiight, sure thing man 100% of ppl get gyno on dutasteride it's a real tit grower maybe u should give it to ur gf cuz she so flat she's faxable.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prove wrong. You’ve wanted to prove me wrong once ever since I started silencing u. Now it’s your chance and you seem awfully confident about it. Let’s have it. You can see I’m not even acknowledging the tits posts you virgins keep making in despair.
I have yet to read a study in which dutasteride shows gyno as a side effect in 100% of patients treated. And i have read quite a few.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s a castration drug, it causes gyno by default. Here is just a random link of many that mention it https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5312705/
Now before you attempt to troll again and pretend you’re braindead, let me explain: I claim that 100% of Dutasteride users have lipomastia and gyno. Now these “studies” claim numbers from 2,8% to 10%.

Prove me wrong. Both of you. You both laugh at this sh1t and claim you got the perfect tits with zero lipo and zero gyno, while on Dutasteride. You are now the subjects of my study, the hairlosstalk study. Show us just how perfect your tits are, with unedited clear pictures in a hot environment without pinching or flexing. That means normally you’d have to make a 5-10 second video but a few pictures will suffice. For now.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5312705/
Sorry but my mum forbids me from sending picture to old fat bald men.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your mom is generally in charge of pretty much everything, we can tell. It appears I won yet another argument. Enjoy your dutasteride breasts.
1. I am not on dutasteride
2. I am not sending pictures of my nipples on an online forum u utter creep
3. U haven't won shite lol, gyno is not that common of a side-effect, ur just a feminine boylover who got tits after taking 1 pill
go transition already.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask a mod to tell you that dude was probably from UK, I’m not. Send us your perfectly shaped non-gyno dutasteride chest brah or I’m afraid you lost the argument (again).
It's okay, noone has to know that you are just coping so hard. How about you make yet another alternate account, name it "norwood pedo".