Absolutely Nothing Grows Hair Except Tranny Regimen

Hobo hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used Finasteride and dutesteride orally and topically and let me tell you they are both a waste of time. Regaine is just temporary and not a very good formula as it made my heart jump alot and dark eye circles on my face which made me look like uncle fester from the addams family :(

Since i have come off all of them my sex drive has slowly come back up but still not like it was and my dark eye circles are getting lighter.
I have been using natural hair oils and i am more happy now with the results than when i was on the other ones.

I hope this response is not too civil on this deterioration of a blog but I can say high doses of Finasteride had me growing hair in abundance on the top of my head, however, with side effects so I quit it. That says something about finasteride.

I now use finasteride 1% soln with minoxidil 5% and am having a rejuvenation of my scalp hair. I also went to Mexico and applied MSC Exosomes with Placenta factor via needling. After 5 weeks of all of the above hair fall out is minimal from a very gross fall out. I believe in this combo and it has been nearly 3 months.

Take it for whatever you want. I don't do pics and I don't work for anyone.
If you want Finasteride Topical solution try: finasteride 1gm, Isopropyl Alc 91% 50ml, Espumil 50ml. finasteride will dissolve in alc 25mg/ml so 50ml of alc is needed for it to go into solution in this concentration. You can order finasteride on line from many places, in India and China. No sides for me so far but some will be affected and so use at your own peril.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only reason we don’t humiliate you more is because we feel sorry for u. I just want u to know because u r clearly confused. But it’s your attitude that makes u deserve all the sh*t that’s coming to u. Just admit u are mentally a mess and that y r turning into a junkie, put a small disclaimer before u start rambling about drugs and hormones u know nothing about and generally be polite. Remember, handsome folks like me make a conscious decision to keep our looks and not have so much hair because we don’t need that much hair anyway. You on the other hand are so shallow and ugly that without hair you would be dead.

TO ARMS! TO AAARMS!

In your world, you are humiliating me. But, in reality, I don’t feel humiliated. But, if you have a humiliation fetish, do your thing.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s a castration drug, it causes gyno by default. Here is just a random link of many that mention it https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5312705/
Now before you attempt to troll again and pretend you’re braindead, let me explain: I claim that 100% of Dutasteride users have lipomastia and gyno. Now these “studies” claim numbers from 2,8% to 10%.

Prove me wrong. Both of you. You both laugh at this sh1t and claim you got the perfect tits with zero lipo and zero gyno, while on Dutasteride. You are now the subjects of my study, the hairlosstalk study. Show us just how perfect your tits are, with unedited clear pictures in a hot environment without pinching or flexing. That means normally you’d have to make a 5-10 second video but a few pictures will suffice. For now.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5312705/
Where is this meme coming from? The majority of people can shoot up, up to 250mg of testosterone enantathe per week without getting gyno. How is a 15% increase in testosterone supposed to cause gyno?
Im very suspectible to gyno and estrogenic side effects. I run avodart, 300mg of test and 0.5mg of oral estradiol per day and and nothing is happening to me

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is this meme coming from? The majority of people can shoot up, up to 250mg of testosterone enantathe per week without getting gyno. How is a 15% increase in testosterone supposed to cause gyno?
Im very suspectible to gyno and estrogenic side effects. I run avodart, 300mg of test and 0.5mg of oral estradiol per day and and nothing is happening to me
Apparantly he grew a D cup after taking 1 finasteride pill. It's probably because he is a feminine insecure dude with not a shred of testosterone in his weak body.