Absolutely Nothing Grows Hair Except Tranny Regimen

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've researched the internet and it baffles me how people have tried everything and absolutely nothing works in restoring your hair unless you go full tranny route.

Its crazy how come its such an aggressive disease that cannot be stopped ? It looks so simple on the outside yet decades of research have yielded nothing

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've researched the internet and it baffles me how people have tried everything and absolutely nothing works in restoring your hair unless you go full tranny route.

Its crazy how come its such an aggressive disease that cannot be stopped ? It looks so simple on the outside yet decades of research have yielded nothing

I think inflammation in our system triggers dht. Dht tries to help but since the inflammation is chronic it cant. Saw palmetto, finasteride. All help with inflammation. They help both hair and prostate.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have always wandered:
lets say you go full nuclear extreme regimen, then you stop when you recovered your hairloss; is it possible to keep the gains with only a small amount of topical "extreme"drug) to avoid sides or something like finasteride or duta could do the trick?? Or maybe a future treatment will do it...
now thats a serious question since we know maintenance is easier than regrowth...
This can't be like minoxidil where you lose your gains if you stop it, even with a antiandrogen.is it?
Anyone? maybe some testimonies arround here?

Just in case... hey:rolleyes:

whatintheworld

Reaction score
It's true, the best you can hope for is to get a transplant and get out of the "bald-guy" stereotype. You won't have great hair but at least it will be passable in public.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always wandered:
lets say you go full nuclear extreme regimen, then you stop when you recovered your hairloss; is it possible to keep the gains with only a small amount of topical "extreme"drug) to avoid sides or something like finasteride or duta could do the trick?? Or maybe a future treatment will do it...
now thats a serious question since we know maintenance is easier than regrowth...
This can't be like minoxidil where you lose your gains if you stop it, even with a antiandrogen.is it?

There was someone who used duta,spironolactone and oral minoxidil and got great results, they managed to ditch the spironolactone and maintain with RU. Of course whether the majority of the regrowth was from dutasteride and oral min and not spironolactone is open for debate, but his hair loss was much worse than mine so im giving duta,oral min and spironolactone 12 months and see how things go, hoping for a full recovery on this regimen so i don't have to go as extreme as estradiol.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

but why only the scalp and the temples get lost while the hair on the horseshoe pattern stays forever (for the vast majority of people).
I think the key is simply making the scalp hair immune to dht just like the rest of the hair.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
but why only the scalp and the temples get lost while the hair on the horseshoe pattern stays forever (for the vast majority of people).
I think the key is simply making the scalp hair immune to dht just like the rest of the hair.

Damn you must be the smart one of the family haha. I wonder how didn't they think of this, it's "simply" unbelievable

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn you must be the smart one of the family haha. I wonder how didn't they think of this, it's "simply" unbelievable
So, how do you suggest we make the hairs immune to DHT ?? Certainly you are the smartass on this site (and most annoying, but i digress).

@norwood 11 Any ideas ?? It's getting quite difficult to have to tag you everytime. Just stick to one account my dude.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because we can't edit genes. We can't edit the follicle sensitivity to DHT.

Developing hair follicles that are damaged by DHT could have been a trait acquired for no biological advantage or for some biological advantage; I don't think we know. But it's clear that it did not pose a threat to evolutionary survival, which is why it has remained and perhaps has even grown in occurrence. After males reproduce, nature does not really care about them or need them around much longer, and most men don't suffer significant visible hair loss until their 3rd or 4th decade. But for those of us who get it so aggressively so early...by the first half of our 2nd decade...we are fucked in a far, far worse way.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m trying to add scalp massaging and the pinching pulling technique to my regimen. Read a study on how DHT favors low oxygen environments so anything to reduce the DHT and possibly maintain on the regimen I’m on.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

The androgen receptor is several times upregulated in the balding compared to the occipital area, completely knocking it out is the only way to make the hair on the top behave the same as on the sides. And I don't mean using anti-androgens or pathetic sh*t like RU, that's not the same. I mean silencing AR expression with anti-sense or CRISPR so that the protein doesn't even get made in the first place. That will result in very little to no AR's floating around in the DP and congratulations, your hair just became completely insensitive to androgens. Closest thing to a cure, but miles away in terms of practical availability.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Spend enough years on hair loss forums and that's pretty much the conclusion you're bound to come to eventually.

Minoxidil, however, proves it's possible to stimulate hair to grow even while avoiding the classic AR/ER angle. What's more baffling is that in 40 years we haven't found more compounds that can do that (with the same power).

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The androgen receptor is several times upregulated in the balding compared to the occipital area, completely knocking it out is the only way to make the hair on the top behave the same as on the sides. And I don't mean using anti-androgens or pathetic sh*t like RU, that's not the same. I mean silencing AR expression with anti-sense or CRISPR so that the protein doesn't even get made in the first place. That will result in very little to no AR's floating around in the DP and congratulations, your hair just became completely insensitive to androgens. Closest thing to a cure, but miles away in terms of practical availability.
What about repopulating the DP cells? Hairclone is doing this

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude go for a kickass transplant, try maintain with whatever you can and hope for future cure, thats it, just never let this disease beat you. Get hair or die trying.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You summed it up basically. I've tried for 2 years to regrow my left temple (Norwood 1.75) while avoiding minoxidil as much as possible. Finasteride, ketoconazole, peptid serum, microneedling, scalp massages. NOTHING has worked. Those baby hairs just won't grow back.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude go for a kickass transplant, try maintain with whatever you can and hope for future cure, thats it, just never let this disease beat you. Get hair or die trying.

Not if you're a Norwood 6.5 at age 24...lol...I look cleaner with it all buzzed off than I do with wispy frail crap sprouting out of my head in a diffuse pattern. I agree, if you're in lower stages of Norwood then always fight to get it back now, but if you have as aggressive male pattern baldness as I do, there is nothing. Absolutely nothing exists to fix our situation right now. If you have good donor area maybe a transplant is doable but the (lack of) coverage is going to look crappy. All those like me can do is wait for a cloning procedure to be available. I'll be saving up money over the next couple years and hopefully I can invest it in that, then.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not if you're a Norwood 6.5 at age 24...lol...I look cleaner with it all buzzed off than I do with wispy frail crap sprouting out of my head in a diffuse pattern. I agree, if you're in lower stages of Norwood then always fight to get it back now, but if you have as aggressive male pattern baldness as I do, there is nothing. Absolutely nothing exists to fix our situation right now. If you have good donor area maybe a transplant is doable but the (lack of) coverage is going to look crappy. All those like me can do is wait for a cloning procedure to be available. I'll be saving up money over the next couple years and hopefully I can invest it in that, then.
Ye I know it is not a solution for everybody, and I really sorry if your situation is that bad. honestly I have no idea what I would do in your case. But the question is, did you try to fight it when it begun? what did you do when you notice you start losing hair?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always wandered:

From what I’ve seen: the higher libido, the lesser of hair.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Johnny Sins is my god. If you wanna be a sissy to have hair be my guest. That shows how clueless medicine today is about Androgenetic Alopecia. A treatment concept found by coincidence stays with us for the past half century. Antiandrogens were never meant to be a hair loss treatment. Money talks and folks lose their manhood over it.

On behalf of the hair loss community, we don’t claim you...

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not mad at you. I’m mad at the companies making billions over this without a care in the world about consequences. If Merck didn’t squeeze every penny out of this antiandrogens scheme, you wouldn’t be taking the pills. The same goes for minoxidil and now microneedling. Microneedling is even more stupid and it’s gonna be the treatment of the decade. Everyone starts milking it out, check YouTube hair loss channels and follica. As long as that mentality leads hair loss, we will never be cured. I’m sure you get it.
Stop bitching. No wonder you view Johnny Sins as a God, cause all you do is b**ch and moan like his b****s. If you are satisfied with your bald head, then scram.

Last edited: