Absolutely Nothing Grows Hair Except Tranny Regimen

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not mad at you. I’m mad at the companies making billions over this without a care in the world about consequences. If Merck didn’t squeeze every penny out of this antiandrogens scheme, you wouldn’t be taking the pills. The same goes for minoxidil and now microneedling. Microneedling is even more stupid and it’s gonna be the treatment of the decade. Everyone starts milking it out, check YouTube hair loss channels and follica. As long as that mentality leads hair loss, we will never be cured. I’m sure you get it.

You shouldn't be mad at me because I don't even take finasteride. I use dutasteride, but only as a support medication for bicalutamide.

There is a cure for hair loss, and has been documented throughout history, which is androgen deprivation therapy. In many cultures, it was used to preserve beauty, since it destroys the possibility of androgens ruining your appearance. However, nowadays, male base themselves around sexual energy which means they will never be cured.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop bitching. No wonder you view Johnny Sins as a God, cause all you is b**ch and moan like his b****s. If you are satisfied with your bald head, then scram.

His 'god' is someone who relies on their body for their appearance. I guess it's somewhat of a positive that they can focus on their health through exercise, but we only have one life in this body and I'd much rather live this life the way I want to, rather than how I should live this life according to others.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Destroying what makes you a man is not a cure.

It is a cure, since it's resolving the issue. If you find dislike in the negatives, then that's your own prerogative. Hypothetically, I'd much rather present as a male socially than sexually/hormonally, since I don't walk around the city with my dick out with a raging boner, showing off my lab results which show my high testosterone levels. However, I do walk around the city with my appearance being first in a world which has praised beauty for a long time.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Androgen deprivation isn’t a therapy. Gender dysphoria, what you claim to have, is nothing more than a mental illness and a well known one. A few years from now, if we miraculously leave this pathetic concept behind, you’re gonna remember your manhood but it will be too late. You can cut your pecker off and glue it on your crown too if you want, it doesn’t mean it’s normal. You’re not normal. Me wanting to restore hair is normal. Me b1tching about hair loss when I have lost my hair IS normal. You calling yourself or that toxic cocktail of chemicals you THINK you’re gonna be taking for life NOTMAL isn’t.

ADT is a therapy, and it's used within prostate cancer patients in particular. Doctors have eluded to me potentially having GD, but I haven't had a legitimate diagnoses so don't assume. And, stop acting as if GD is something which sprouted out of nowhere recently, it has existed for a long time. I don't remember my manhood because it never existed.

In my opinion, I don't find you normal. Lets put you into a room with people with hair, where you are the only bald person, you wouldn't be normal. You would feel self-conscious. If you put someone with hair in a room of bald people, the person with hair wouldn't feel self-conscious, they may even feel superior. I don't find the acceptance of baldness normal, since there are options for people to combat the issue (5AR inhibitors and minoxidil).

Again, on behalf of the hair loss community, we don't claim you. I don't understand why you are on this website if you are just going to judge those who put in the effort to combat the issue.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye I know it is not a solution for everybody, and I really sorry if your situation is that bad. honestly I have no idea what I would do in your case. But the question is, did you try to fight it when it begun? what did you do when you notice you start losing hair?

I was about 15-16 when it began and no, I didn't fight it because I didn't think anything of it; assumed it was a maturing hairline, that I was just ugly, etc. and no one informed be about it. Too young to take hormone-altering medications anyway. And then around 18-19, boom, it just all started to go in a diffuse pattern, quickly and aggressively. That was the point at which my dad broke the news to me that he wears a hair system (I never knew) and that he'd help me get into that if I wanted to. I decided not to right now. I respect his choice because I agree he looks far better with hair than without (and he always gets told he looks 30 even though he's now 53), but to me, there's just something very uncomfortable about wearing a hairpiece (especially in college) that I don't want to deal with.

And the whole "male pattern baldness is passed on from the mother's father" stuff is pretty ridiculous...I mean, it may be true in some cases but that's certainly not the only way male pattern baldness is inherited. My maternal grandfather has more hair at 73 than I do at 24. Meanwhile, my paternal grandfather, dad, and paternal uncles all suffer from aggressive male pattern baldness.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was about 15-16 when it began and no, I didn't fight it because I didn't think anything of it; assumed it was a maturing hairline, that I was just ugly, etc. and no one informed be about it. Too young to take hormone-altering medications anyway. And then around 18-19, boom, it just all started to go in a diffuse pattern, quickly and aggressively. That was the point at which my dad broke the news to me that he wears a hair system (I never knew) and that he'd help me get into that if I wanted to. I decided not to right now. I respect his choice because I agree he looks far better with hair than without (and he always gets told he looks 30 even though he's now 53), but to me, there's just something very uncomfortable about wearing a hairpiece (especially in college) that I don't want to deal with.

And the whole "male pattern baldness is passed on from the mother's father" stuff is pretty ridiculous...I mean, it may be true in some cases but that's certainly not the only way male pattern baldness is inherited. My maternal grandfather has more hair at 73 than I do at 24. Meanwhile, my paternal grandfather, dad, and paternal uncles all suffer from aggressive male pattern baldness.

Have you shaved it? If that's you in your profile picture, I guess it suits you, and you have the body to pull it off.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you shaved it? If that's you in your profile picture, I guess it suits you, and you have the body to pull it off.

I don't shave it because I get shaving irritation and don't like to have to do it every day. I buzz it down to zero length. It's not terrible I guess, but I can't get rid of the "horseshoe" pattern completely because I have thick dark hair on the sides and light, frail hair on the top and that's annoying. Every day is still a hat day for me since having no hair in college makes you stand out like crazy. But, 3 more months and then I'm done.

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not if you're a Norwood 6.5 at age 24...lol...I look cleaner with it all buzzed off than I do with wispy frail crap sprouting out of my head in a diffuse pattern. I agree, if you're in lower stages of Norwood then always fight to get it back now, but if you have as aggressive male pattern baldness as I do, there is nothing. Absolutely nothing exists to fix our situation right now. If you have good donor area maybe a transplant is doable but the (lack of) coverage is going to look crappy. All those like me can do is wait for a cloning procedure to be available. I'll be saving up money over the next couple years and hopefully I can invest it in that, then.

There are hair systems, which offer a pretty complete cosmetic fix. Have you ever tried using one?

It's hard for me to imagine being bothered enough by this issue to visit this forum regularly and never give that a shot, but I get that people have their reasons...

Edit: just saw your other post clarifying. I think you rock the bald look pretty well, for what it's worth.

Last edited:

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have done it. It’s a death sentence disguised as a solution. If you’re a straight male in your twenties living on this earth, there is no scenario where wearing a wig is rubbed off as “normal”. It also limits you a lot in many areas, from activities to even how you take a shower. Mind you I’ve done this in a clinic, can’t even imagine what a tragedy it must be to self care.

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you, but it seems most of the wearers on these forums are having good experiences. I'm sure you have to manage your expectations though.

Harv

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen: the higher libido, the lesser of hair.

somehow thats true.
Iam taking fina&duta together for 1 year and my libido is still high and my hair hasnt got better just worse. Before taking these drugs i had a low libido slight dht itch but had thick hair.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ikarus I dont take the anti-finastride side, but you understand that all your talking and reasoning is unique to you because you declare yourself a feminine-gay man? most men want to look manly and masculine. I dont understand why you trying convince everybody while obviously your situation is unique, and actually its better for you since you the ultimate candidate for aggresive hormonal therapy. But I want to look like a man while keeping my hair and masculinity.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude honestly it sounds like hell to me, but seems like you are not bothered with it as much as I would be, so good for you

dm900

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is really unfortunate that we know how to reverse the condition but we can't without feminizing ourselves. And even if you did then stopped the results would eventually reverse. Hair is the wimpiest tissue out there.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ikarus I dont take the anti-finastride side, but you understand that all your talking and reasoning is unique to you because you declare yourself a feminine-gay man? most men want to look manly and masculine. I dont understand why you trying convince everybody while obviously your situation is unique, and actually its better for you since you the ultimate candidate for aggresive hormonal therapy. But I want to look like a man while keeping my hair and masculinity.

I don’t declare myself gay. I am responding to someone about my situation, and something which is factual which is that ADT is a cure for hair loss, which is relative to the title of the thread. There’s nothing more to it, I don’t need to convince anyone since dealing with hair loss is personal.

You can do what you want, but that doesn’t change that ADT is a cure for hair loss, and it doesn’t change your appearance so I don’t understand that part. But, at least you are doing something about your hair loss, looking at your regimen.

@norwood 11 is obviously someone who wants others to be bald so he can feel comfortable with himself. He is against hair systems, finasteride, and minoxidil, and would rather have men shave it off and be a man.

Last edited:

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is medication out there, that can regrow hair and turn grey hair back into its natural colour.

I know because it happened to my grand father, but the problem is, that kind of medication is not for everyone, its used for cancer patients and suppress immune system and so on. Also it haven't been documented to work for hair loss.

So the medication is out there, but its likely never going to be for hair loss anytime soon if ever.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t declare myself gay. I am responding to someone about my situation, and something which is factual which is that ADT is a cure for hair loss, which is relative to the title of the thread. There’s nothing more to it, I don’t need to convince anyone since dealing with hair loss is personal.

You can do what you want, but that doesn’t change that ADT is a cure for hair loss, and it doesn’t change your appearance so I don’t understand that part. But, at least you are doing something about your hair loss, looking at your regimen.

@norwood 11 is obviously someone who wants others to be bald so he can feel comfortable with himself. He is against hair systems, finasteride, and minoxidil, and would rather have men shave it off and be a man.

Lol, im tired of reading this, did not really want to participate to that debate but seems like you are spreading way too much bullsh1t now.

First thing, you don't own the definition of the word "cure", and "ADT is a cure for hair loss" is not a fact, it's your personnal opinion and it is certainly biased. It's strange for someone to acknowledge that dealing with hairloss is personal but to despite men who are not ready to do the sacrificies you are doing to solve their hairloss.
You, considering that ADT is a cure doesn't make it a cure for everyone, it makes it a cure for yourself, and when people talk about a cure on this forum, they talk about a cure for everyone, so they talk about a cure that involves acceptable sacrificies for everyone. And it's certainly not ADT.

Secondly, you have to stop promoting this, saying that it preserves beauty is just delusionnal. For the record, this come from wikipedia and i am sure you are familiar with it :

"Although targeting the androgen axis has clear therapeutic benefit, its effectiveness is temporary, as prostate tumor cells adapt to survive and grow. The removal of androgens has been shown to activate epithelial–mesenchymal transition (EMT), neuroendocrine transdifferentiation (NEtD) and cancer stem cell-like gene programs.[16]

• EMT has established roles in promoting biological phenotypes associated with tumor progression (migration/invasion, tumor cell survival, cancer stem cell-like properties, resistance to radiation and chemotherapy) in multiple human cancer types.
  • NEtD in prostate cancer is associated with resistance to therapy, visceral metastasis, and aggressive disease.
  • Cancer Stem Cell phenotypes are associated with disease recurrence, metastasis, and cell survival in circulation as Circulating tumor cells.
Thus, activation of these programs via inhibition of the androgen axis provides a mechanism by which tumor cells can adapt to promote disease recurrence and progression.[11]

Orchiectomy, LHRH analogs and LHRH antagonists can all cause similar side effects, due to changes in the levels of sex hormones (testosterone).[17]

A program has been developed for patients and their partner to recognize and manage the more burdensome side effects of androgen deprivation therapy. One program is built around the 2014 book "Androgen Deprivation Therapy: An Essential Guide for Prostate Cancer Patients and Their Loved Ones", which is endorsed by the Canadian Urological Association.[18]

Recent studies have shown ADT may increase the risk of Alzheimer's disease or dementia.[19] The increase in risk may be associated with duration of ADT.[20]"

So maybe those sides are rare on 70 yo dudes who wants to survive to prostate cancer but guess the effect it can have on 20 yo guys who are going to use this for life to "cure" their hairloss.

Another source :
https://www.cancernetwork.com/prost...rogen-deprivation-therapy-men-prostate-cancer

Abstract / Synopsis:
The standard treatment for men with metastatic prostate cancer is androgen deprivation therapy (ADT). This therapy is associated with a multitude of side effects that can impact quality of life. These include vasomotor complications (in particular, hot flushes), sexual dysfunction and gynecomastia, osteoporosis, metabolic syndrome, and depression. Additionally, ADT has been associated with neurocognitive deficits, thromboembolic disease, and cardiovascular disease, although the data regarding the latter associations are mixed. This article summarizes the key side effects associated with ADT and discusses strategies to optimize management.

And he calls it a cure...." Sigh"... Kid, with your reasonning, Death also ends hairloss so should we consider it a cure ?

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re gay and a sissy. We don’t wanna be sissies, we want our hair back. Thus we make a simple observation: the antiandrogen / feminization protocol is both harsh on the system and with horrific permanent consequences. This isn’t just a NO cure, it’s a pathetic monetizing scheme from companies. Unless we focus on and support a different path, we will be stuck with this chemical cocktail for ever.

as far as hair systems go I wore one before you even had your first dysmorphia incident. Allow me to know better because I’ve spoken to people who wear and also the ladies in the clinic I went to every 3-4 weeks for clean up and skin treatment.

You are bald and crusty. I don’t want to be bald, or crusty, therefore I’ve put legitimate effort into battling it unlike you who cries whenever finasteride is within a one mile radius.

Lol, im tired of reading this, did not really want to participate to that debate but seems like you are spreading way too much bullsh1t now.

First thing, you don't own the definition of the word "cure", and "ADT is a cure for hair loss" is not a fact, it's your personnal opinion and it is certainly biased. It's strange for someone to acknowledge that dealing with hairloss is personal but to despite men who are not ready to do the sacrificies you are doing to solve their hairloss.
You, considering that ADT is a cure doesn't make it a cure for everyone, it makes it a cure for yourself, and when people talk about a cure on this forum, they talk about a cure for everyone, so they talk about a cure that involves acceptable sacrificies for everyone. And it's certainly not ADT.

Secondly, you have to stop promoting this, saying that it preserves beauty is just delusionnal. For the record, this come from wikipedia and i am sure you are familiar with it :

"Although targeting the androgen axis has clear therapeutic benefit, its effectiveness is temporary, as prostate tumor cells adapt to survive and grow. The removal of androgens has been shown to activate epithelial–mesenchymal transition (EMT), neuroendocrine transdifferentiation (NEtD) and cancer stem cell-like gene programs.[16]

• EMT has established roles in promoting biological phenotypes associated with tumor progression (migration/invasion, tumor cell survival, cancer stem cell-like properties, resistance to radiation and chemotherapy) in multiple human cancer types.
  • NEtD in prostate cancer is associated with resistance to therapy, visceral metastasis, and aggressive disease.
  • Cancer Stem Cell phenotypes are associated with disease recurrence, metastasis, and cell survival in circulation as Circulating tumor cells.
Thus, activation of these programs via inhibition of the androgen axis provides a mechanism by which tumor cells can adapt to promote disease recurrence and progression.[11]

Orchiectomy, LHRH analogs and LHRH antagonists can all cause similar side effects, due to changes in the levels of sex hormones (testosterone).[17]

A program has been developed for patients and their partner to recognize and manage the more burdensome side effects of androgen deprivation therapy. One program is built around the 2014 book "Androgen Deprivation Therapy: An Essential Guide for Prostate Cancer Patients and Their Loved Ones", which is endorsed by the Canadian Urological Association.[18]

Recent studies have shown ADT may increase the risk of Alzheimer's disease or dementia.[19] The increase in risk may be associated with duration of ADT.[20]"

So maybe those sides are rare on 70 yo dudes who wants to survive to prostate cancer but guess the effect it can have on 20 yo guys who are going to use this for life to "cure" their hairloss.

Another source :
https://www.cancernetwork.com/prost...rogen-deprivation-therapy-men-prostate-cancer

Abstract / Synopsis:
The standard treatment for men with metastatic prostate cancer is androgen deprivation therapy (ADT). This therapy is associated with a multitude of side effects that can impact quality of life. These include vasomotor complications (in particular, hot flushes), sexual dysfunction and gynecomastia, osteoporosis, metabolic syndrome, and depression. Additionally, ADT has been associated with neurocognitive deficits, thromboembolic disease, and cardiovascular disease, although the data regarding the latter associations are mixed. This article summarizes the key side effects associated with ADT and discusses strategies to optimize management.

And he calls it a cure...." Sigh"... Kid, with your reasonning, Death also ends hairloss so should we consider it a cure ?

I have never claimed to own the word ‘cure’, in which ADT is a cure to hair loss. It’s a known and simple fact that castration halts hair loss. I’m not saying that it’s a cure for ‘everyone’, I’m stating that it’s a cure, period. That does not mean men have to go and get castrated, neither is that my point, I’m just stating that ADT is the only legitimate cure available, relative to the title of this thread. I don’t understand why that’s so hard to comprehend.

Historically, ADT has been used to preserve beauty since it reduces the devastating effects of androgens such as acne and hair loss. It’s a fact, and it was done within parts of Asia. It’s not a delusion, it’s a historical fact.

Why are you showing me something about prostate cancer? It’s completely irrelevant because we don’t have prostate cancer cells. This is like people trying to debunk the use of bicalutamide all over again, over a study they didn’t even understand. In regards to the side effects, I’m not denying those but it’s contradictory to have a study showing the effect of LNRH agonists (which nukes both testosterone and estrogen), and then show a list of side effects which include gynecomastia, which wouldn’t even happen from an LNRH agonist. Those side effects are a generalisation of the side effects of ADT, and they don’t apply to all forms of ADT. You can use bicalutamide along with a low dose of CPA and avoid most of those side effects, but that’s still ADT.

And yes, death is a cure for hair loss. :)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed, to any rational man his regimen is not a "cure" but utter isanity.

The issues with Ikarus are deeper, the narcissism is also strong with him, he's willing to almost sacrifice anything to have his hair back. If it meant chopping of his balls he would probably do it.

I feel his pain though, balding young is fcked.

Even if I was balding at 60 years old, I would put in the effort into battling hair loss as long as it separates myself from people like you.