A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

ryand2

Established Member
Reaction score
First of all, he never asked you to stop using other treatments. All he said was that he urged not using additional topicals on the same day as the HC. Thats it.

And something I brought up on the other forum was the fact that the dr. said that good results could be achieved in 8 weeks if your are not using lasers, of which I havent been.

So all of this negative critisicm is un-warrented. If you want to try it out, try it. Its up to your own discretion, no one is forcing you to. you DONT HAVE to stop using other treatments, especialy if your using finasteride, you can take that every day. Just dont apply other topicals the same day as this could interfere with the hair complex.

I'm hopefull, I just finished treatment on monday, I felt all of the tingling and itching that the dr. described, a good sign as so far it lived up to its description. Only time will tell if real results will come.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Update here too, I just finished my 8th and final treatment yesterday and I started on March 31, so I am on day 17 now and I feel like I have shed some and thinned out overall but that is to be expected I guess before any regrowth will be noticeable. I will let you guys know how it pans out in the next couple weeks if there are any changes. Here's to new growth and thicker hair :punk:

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone knows if this is safe to use with a dermaroller ?

i orderd a dermaroller 1mm for use with the a&g hair serum...

anyone know if this is safe to use with a dermaroller, dont want any cancer from wrong use or something...

the dermaroller 1mm i allready have now
and my a&g is on the way...

so if theres no way of any risk , i will apply this with my dermaroller
so far as i readed there was no more improvement using a dermaroller with the serum , but still i would apply it with a dermaroller to be 100% sure i get the maximum out of this topical... 1mm dept would be under all the skinlayers i think ? closer to the hairfollikel...

jimjams

Reaction score
any luck yet anyone???? am very eager to start this... or PRP. All very exciting stuff, break throughs seem to be coming in all the time now. It is a waiting game but I get the feeling the wait will soon be over.. Fingers are crossed.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair Loss Fight Forums are a better place to get information on this treatment. There's about a half dozen people there who are using it and reporting their results. Also, one of the doctors responsible for the hair complex participates in that thread, however lackluster. There's a 70 page thread over there.

I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong and send them my $200, but I don't think there's much to this. I doubt it's a scam, I'm sure the people who created think it will work, but they've released very little information other than a "Trust us, it works!" from one of the doctors. Results in 8 weeks, one time treatment... it all sounds too good to be true.

But I really hope I'm wrong.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I agree. I think they have an incomplete product but needed some money coming in, so they released this in order to carry on working on it.

The above is speculation, and I hope i'm wrong too, few more weeks and we will find out!

opeth88

Reaction score
(noobie to this website!) Yeah I really hope this treatment works. I've gotten some pretty bad sides from finasteride and rogaine. I just ordered some nizoral 2% offline form amazon lol! not even a pharm! Anyway... this and lasers may be my only hope.... as dramatic as that sounds. best wishes and a huge thanks to you guys who are trying it out and giving feedback. Much appreciated if it works or not .

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
so its ok to use minoxidil the day that you dont use the a&g ?

i dropped most of my topicals for the moment to give the a&g time to work

the question is : schould i use minoxidil the day after the a&g ? sinds theres always 1 day between the a&g....

and schould i use it 2 x a day (minoxidil) or keep it up to 1x day
just to give the hair from time to time some minoxidil to avoid sheddings ?

i used it last night , first 20min with laserhelmet, after that put a part of the a&g on my hair , then use my 1mm dermaroller and after that apply another part of the a&g , theres so many topical in one bottle i put the rest on my templepoints and side above the ears... just to be sure sinds there is also a risklocation for hairloss...

and i massage for minimum 5min the topical in the scalp... did it till i didnt feel my arms anymore :punk:

after that i notice some little swelling on my scalp and lose of the feeling for about an hour or little longer... i think its from the dermaroller...
will see if it give more regrowth or not...

for now i just ask : schould i use minoxidil the days between the a&g ?

G

It was always my understanding that Minoxidil leaves the scalp in an unhealthy scalp (I think this because some people coming off Minoxidil for good say their scalp feels much healthier) whether it's A&G or just coming off Minoxidil, I don't know)

If A&G repairs the scalp and Minoxdil does the opposite, I wouldn't use Minoxidil, even on the off days (although you can if you want)

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i think that minoxidil only affects the skin if your skin is sensitive to the ppg inside... or you use to mutch so your skin gets irritated...

every other day that i dont use a&g i will apply 1 time 1ml minoxidil 5%
just to give my hair some minoxidil to avoid any heavy shedding...

bugbug

Reaction score
Hi

I have created an A&G Hair Complex FAQ here:
http://www.aghaircomplex.com/ag-hair-complex-faq/

Its still a work in progress since its a fair bit of work converting various forum, phone and email conversations with Dr Al-Qahtani of A&G into a strict and direct question/answer format without all the banter and miscommunication that often happens in conversations

bug

Jacob

Reaction score
Nice compilation bug..not nice how you avoided Sam/H.L.F 's PM and feeling the need to start up your own website(which Dr. AQ has said he's not involved with..which is strange given the name of the site and what you plan to put on there) when there is already a Q&A section over there.

amsch

Reaction score
Did any of the people in your trials grow hair in front of their receding hairlines?In other words did anybody go from a Norwood IV to a Norwood II or I?

YES. We've seen a total reverse of male pattern baldness in some of the trials, to the point were I had to go back and check it myself.

Hm, I wonder why they put up that poor pictures on their site than.

Nice FAQ anyway!

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Amsch, I think the Doctor said he'll be putting new/more pics up on the site this week. If he does or not, who knows?

I know where your coming from, the pics are really bad and I imagine it's the main reason people have a brief look at the site and comeback posting "scam" all the time.

I'm still waiting for user reviews before I think about purchasing it. I don't believe its a scam, I do think the Doctor is being a bit optimistic about the results. Saying things like full male pattern baldness reversal, that's a bold statement!

G

hairsucks said:
Amsch, I think the Doctor said he'll be putting new/more pics up on the site this week. If he does or not, who knows?

I know where your coming from, the pics are really bad and I imagine it's the main reason people have a brief look at the site and comeback posting "scam" all the time.

I'm still waiting for user reviews before I think about purchasing it. I don't believe its a scam, I do think the Doctor is being a bit optimistic about the results. Saying things like full male pattern baldness reversal, that's a bold statement!

He said he saw a few full male pattern baldness reversals in the trials but most did not get this, but still got good results. As for the new pictures... the doctor has been saying that since mid March, I wouldn't bet on new pictures anytime soon...

amsch

Reaction score
I really think it's a shame how they try to make the ONLY before and after pic better by chaning the angle.

Boondock

Reaction score
Has anyone got any further news on this? I know a lot of people want to hear if there have been any results.

amsch

Reaction score
Sorry, but the more often I watch that pic, the more I think it simply doesn't work well. The picture on the page shows ZERO IMPROVEMENT. NADA. Nothing.

It's like virile mane hype back than.

And where are the new pics? Nowhere.

I can almost guarantee you: If a new company starts a great looking website, claims that 80% (or whatever) saw thicker hair, and are only able to provide a Pic where they CLEARLY changed angle to make it look better, altough the hair condition is the same: IT DOES NOT WORK.

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
Sorry, but the more often I watch that pic, the more I think it simply doesn't work well. The picture on the page shows ZERO IMPROVEMENT. NADA. Nothing.

It's like virile mane hype back than.

And where are the new pics? Nowhere.

I can almost guarantee you: If a new company starts a great looking website, claims that 80% (or whatever) saw thicker hair, and are only able to provide a Pic where they CLEARLY changed angle to make it look better, altough the hair condition is the same: IT DOES NOT WORK.

The fact of the matter is, A&G is not a new company. They have been around for a couple years with very successful skin care products that have already proved amazing results. Had they just started this year with no other products except the HC, I would question their credibility too. Though with the success of their skin care products, I can't see why they would risk their reputation for a worthless scam that would be up in a couples months from now.

In any case, you cannot make any guarantees on the effectiveness of this product, since it is relatively new, and results take time. You can't make the final decision based on something that you don't know yet.