5 month results w/Miconazole Nitrate + Minoxidil - photos

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi ....

Dont mind when you invent theories about hair loss. Everyone is entitled to belive what they WANT to belive.

But thats out of order. Google should be your friend

Topical Keto will have NO effect what so ever on your liver

unbelivable...

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
mykal_P said:
I just started using the 4% cream over the past two weeks. Man this stuff works, im in shock over the new hairs around my hair line. The regular hair is growing like crazy, and I see small velous hairs sprouting all around my hairline. I hope they continue to grow with this and get thicker.

Which brand do you use and is it really greasy? I was looking at the ingredients in them and I am having trouble finding any with 4%. Any suggestions on non greasy 4% and where to get it? i know its out there... i probably over looked it as i was in a hurry when i was at walmart... i was trying not to get busted in that aisle looking at and reading vag cream boxes...

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
And an April 21, 2011 update. About 1/4" longer.

Before - March 22, 2011
dsc07150mf.jpg

After - April 21, 2011
dsc08458i.jpg

This will probably be my last update with this experiment.

I'd say the experiment worked pretty OK, I've recovered about 30% of my original hairline. However my crown density although improved could still be better.

NEED. MORE. It's time to join the CB-03-01 movement.

Hoppi

Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:
Hoppi ....

Dont mind when you invent theories about hair loss. Everyone is entitled to belive what they WANT to belive.

But thats out of order. Google should be your friend

Topical Keto will have NO effect what so ever on your liver

unbelivable...

Might be worth doing a bit MORE research there! It gets absorbed systemically... mind telling me why your liver is immune?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Brick said:
Rogazzle - Does that mean you're done with miconazole?

Depending how CB-03-01 pans out with others trying it - Yes.

I'll be getting onto dutasteride as well.

WAR

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yeah CB does look awesome. I'm paying attention to it too :)

mykal_P

Established Member
Reaction score
brandnew said:
Which brand do you use and is it really greasy? I was looking at the ingredients in them and I am having trouble finding any with 4%. Any suggestions on non greasy 4% and where to get it? i know its out there... i probably over looked it as i was in a hurry when i was at walmart... i was trying not to get busted in that aisle looking at and reading vag cream boxes...

I'm using monistat 4% cream and yeah its a bit greasy.But guess thats expected when its supposed to be used on the vag.Haven't heard of a non greasy ones as of yet. My hairs buzzed short and thinning anyhow so it doesn't bother me. I apply some kirklands 5% minoxidil after and rub em together and into my scalp. I went to my 24hr walmart at like 1 am when its a ghost town, much easier.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
mykal_P said:
brandnew said:

I'm using monistat 4% cream and yeah its a bit greasy.But guess thats expected when its supposed to be used on the vag.Haven't heard of a non greasy ones as of yet. My hairs buzzed short and thinning anyhow so it doesn't bother me. I apply some kirklands 5% minoxidil after and rub em together and into my scalp. I went to my 24hr walmart at like 1 am when its a ghost town, much easier.

GOOD IDEA!!! I will be doing a 2AM walmart run soon. I havent decided if I should wait until we get CB or go ahead and try this then add CB... HMMMM

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
rogazzle ..

How come your stopping mico ? you were getting results. are you not scared of stopping it now ? i am .

Your research into the Azoles has been inspiring regardless. The connection between anti fungal treatments for male pattern baldness just always seems to be there.

You should keep the mico and keto... add either the finasteride or cb and possibly a topical cortisol blocker.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
1). Is it okay to use a shampoo?
2). Can you use the cream as the same time as minoxidil or an alternative topical solution?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:
rogazzle ..

How come your stopping mico ? you were getting results. are you not scared of stopping it now ? i am .

Your research into the Azoles has been inspiring regardless. The connection between anti fungal treatments for male pattern baldness just always seems to be there.

You should keep the mico and keto... add either the finasteride or cb and possibly a topical cortisol blocker.

Because there are better options backed by better science to pursue?

Why ask why?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
2). Can you use the cream as the same time as minoxidil or an alternative topical solution?

1.) Shampoo for what? Washing your dirty hair? Yes.

2.) If their bases mix with minoxidil, then you should be able to.
(If you studied the thread, you would know that.)

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
smitysmity said:

At no point did anyone mention if the shampoo was effective.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
Rogazzle said:
smitysmity said:

At no point did anyone mention if the shampoo was effective.

If you are talking about Nizoral Shampoo - it won't be nearly affective as a cream based 2% ketoconazole leave-in topical.

Don't know where to get it, never used it. Check ebay.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
If you are talking about Nizoral Shampoo - it won't be nearly affective as a cream based 2% ketoconazole leave-in topical.

Nizoral 2% Shampoo isn't as effective as 2% keto Shampoo. I assume the same applies for Miconazole Shampoo compared to Miconazole Cream.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
Rogazzle said:

Nizoral 2% Shampoo isn't as effective as 2% keto Shampoo. I assume the same applies for Miconazole Shampoo compared to Miconazole Cream.

Nizoral shampoo *is* keto shampoo.