5 month results w/Miconazole Nitrate + Minoxidil - photos

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
^^^

Rogazzle said:
How long has Vioxx been on the market? How long has Monistat been on the market? Are you really *really* this stupid?

Actually now that I think about it, why sir chugalot brought up Vioxx given it's implication in increasing heart attack risk and not cancer, is beyond me.

But anyway:

sir chugalot said:
There's a difference between something that's been out a long time and only previously been used short term, and something that's been out for a short time and is designed to be used long term.

You'd think years of clinical studies would have fished out any possible dangers requiring additional followup.

Also with your reasoning all drugs should undergo the same long term carcinogenic scrutiny.

I was really making the point that you can't rely on trials and especially ones which haven't even been performed, long term tests on the carcinogenesis of mico have not been performed, what makes you think the sole reason it could be carcinogenic could be the nitrates?

Got some data on imidazole based antifungals suggesting carcinogenesis to look at? If not, what makes you think there is any reason to think otherwise?

Long term studies on the interactions of mico with other drugs have not been performed.

You mean like how long term studies on the interaction of aspirin with other drugs have? Should we remove aspirin from the drug counter as well?

Keep putting your hands over your ears or throwing off diversions when people ask important questions, if you keep stifling debate by calling people idiots because they raise questions you don't know the answer to or don't have the patience to answer you'll be the one losing out and that applies to fanboys of all drugs.

I've answered the issue of Nitrates > Nitrites > Nitrosamines above.

Even if you had a reason to be dismissive of 'the leaches' (this board is about sharing and support btw), even if they were wrong to ask the questions (which they weren't), your self belief in your answers does nothing for the noble pursuit of science on these boards, and your attitude could put off other people joining the boards or asking the right questions.

I'll give a little to you there. But some of the questions are annoyingly stupid and some are repeatedly answered.

I've seen how you treat people on this and other forums, you're a bully and nothing else, thing is there aren't many people willing to be victims round here.

Seriously...I'm pretty awesome. What's not to like?

Rogazzle,

All smiles and dick acreage.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
finfighter said:
Another keyboard cowboy, classic.
Lovely expression. YIIIIIHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remind me not to order my CB from you guys I guess.

Wouldn't want you sabotaging or skimming the product or misappropriating peoples personal information.

People entrusted in certain positions (or who found themselves in such a position) just shouldn't ever make remarks.

Ende

Reaction score
My comment has nothing to do with you. I just had to comment the expression.

Megadeth

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
Enden said:
finfighter said:
Another keyboard cowboy, classic.
Lovely expression. YIIIIIHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't want you sabotaging or skimming the product or misappropriating peoples personal information.

People entrusted in certain positions (or who found themselves in such a position) just shouldn't ever make remarks.

lol, way to start s*** with people and then play martyr.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
NES said:
Rogazzle said:

lol, way to start s*** with people and then play martyr.

The conversation was between me and a few monickers. It's no one elses business...

Rogazzle,

White as snow.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
NES said:
Take it to PM then.

Good point. And if you get into the ring to take a jab, just expect to receive it back....

Rogazzle,

Questions? I may have answers.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Rogazzle said:

You don't have to be a part of the group order if you don't want to, but you are welcome to be. I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine, no hard feelings though. :) Just messing with you man!

Concurred.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Oral finasteride .5mg, minoxidil and a topical DHT antagonist. Haven't decided which yet.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
whyd you choose to drop copper peptides and keto?

both of those have good science behind them no?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
abovedagame said:

Those, and minoxidil, and mico are essentially crowbar methods to regrowing hair. I'm interested in treating the underlying causes.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
abovedagame said:

Those, and minoxidil, and mico are essentially crowbar methods to regrowing hair. I'm interested in treating the underlying causes.

Any new updates?

Sounds like you're off Nitrate. I saw tiny little hairs growing from your pictures but it looked more like baby hairs that just grew but didn't seem like anything permanent. Hope I'm wrong but let me know.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
I'm an obnoctious little f*ck growing hair and boning married wives.

That's not something to brag about...

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
Rogazzle said:
abovedagame said:

Any new updates?

Sounds like you're off Nitrate. I saw tiny little hairs growing from your pictures but it looked more like baby hairs that just grew but didn't seem like anything permanent. Hope I'm wrong but let me know.

Haven't lost any regrowth. About 1" - 1.5" long. I've since moved on to copper peptides and seeing a continuation of regrowth. And why wouldn't it "seem like anything permanent?" (and no I'm not about to explain my new regimen)

Hoppi

Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
Hoppi said:
Rogazzle said:
I'm an obnoctious little f*ck growing hair and boning married wives.

That's not something to brag about...

I actually got a hand job from one a few days ago. She was 52, but, who cares?

why don't you find single girls your own age? o_O