45 months on the big 3 and counting... (45month pics update)

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score
SE, how's things going with sheds ? Do you have any of them recently, how long they go, do you shed a lot ?

SE-freak

Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
se-freak states that he doe snot get sheds anymore.... which is good news.. BUT he did get MANY in the past !!!

Of course I still get sheds and I shed many hair shafts daily. Where did I state that? :O

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Freak, dawg - can you gotta change your avatar! I find this one moderately disturbing.

Keep rockin that mop. Life good?

Def

SE-freak

Reaction score
Def said:
Freak, dawg - can you gotta change your avatar! I find this one moderately disturbing.

Keep rockin that mop. Life good?

Def

hey man... how s life? :)

I have a thing for vintage oldschool strongmen photos lol!
Everything OK at the moment, I am a bit nostalgic, I miss my summer holidays already... Other than that, life is good. ;)

Happy to see you around bro!

SE-freak

Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
well i have to look it up in yoru story... but i know you todl me you don't shed anymore and that you can pull really hard on your hair and it still wont come out ( this may have been years ago though)

Anyway, I go through sheds now and then and of course I shed hairs daily like every balding/non-balding male. Shedding is definately in the game.

The only period when I shed almost no hair was right after an enormous shed at the beginning (2 weeks in)

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score
one more question. since you use liquid minoxidil, what do you feel just right after you apply it ? do you feel scalp getting warm and little itchy where minoxidil was apllyed ? I'm asking because when I first started using minoxidil my scalp was pretty itchy when I apply it from the PPG, now after 6 months this iritation has faded away and is rare.

SE-freak

Reaction score
zb00st said:
one more question. since you use liquid minoxidil, what do you feel just right after you apply it ? do you feel scalp getting warm and little itchy where minoxidil was apllyed ? I'm asking because when I first started using minoxidil my scalp was pretty itchy when I apply it from the PPG, now after 6 months this iritation has faded away and is rare.

Exactly, skin (at least mine) has grown more tolerant to ppg and alcohol. Now I rarely feel irritation, only when I overdo it with quantity I get rediness and itching. I believe Nizoral plays a role too, by reducing inflammation.

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw your new pics and I have some news for you. Unfortunately, there is something wrong with you... you are a freak :D

Thanks for giving feedback, your posts were really helpful to me.
Greetings from BG ;)

SE-freak

Reaction score
zb00st said:
I saw your new pics and I have some news for you. Unfortunately, there is something wrong with you... you are a freak :D

Thanks for giving feedback, your posts were really helpful to me.
Greetings from BG ;)

You are most welcome zb. As for the freak part... it has to be tested further! :))) cya

barcafan

Reaction score
if this is real, i am f*****g AMAZED. By far the best success story i've ever seen in my life.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SE-FREAK ..

Got a questions for ya.

In the below pics you have brown hair BEFORE treatment, and you then say in other BEFORE treatment pic you have black hair ?? Which is it ??

Also I can see you had some diffuse shedding from the minoxidil off and on on one of the pics below.

NOTE: I understand that treatments turned your hair from brown to black... but if these are BOTH before treatments pics why are they not the same color ?

Attachments

• pic 3.JPG
    pic 3.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,883
  • pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 339
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 404

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
??? said:
SE-FREAK ..

Got a questions for ya.

In the below pics you have brown hair BEFORE treatment, and you then say in other BEFORE treatment pic you have black hair ?? Which is it ??

Also I can see you had some diffuse shedding from the minoxidil off and on on one of the pics below.

NOTE: I understand that treatments turned your hair from brown to black... but if these are BOTH before treatments pics why are they not the same color ?

LOL you just couldn't keep away from the forums could you? your random caps lock'n and running around screaming for updates and answers gave it away real quick, ah well...Welcome back I guess?..

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
BodyDysmorphic said:
Irish reveal yourself

it's getting obvious

He'll make a new account now and his user name will be "???pride" or "notirishpride"

SE-freak

Reaction score
Well basically, and just for the sport of not letting a question lie unanswered in this thread: I am not sure. lol

It could be the lighting, it could be the length of hair (buzzed hair has been exposed to the sun for a shorter time if at all) or it could be 6 months of SE before starting chemical treatments.