45 months on the big 3 and counting... (45month pics update)

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 32 months on the big 3 and counting... (32month pics update)

holy sh*t your hair became so much darker...

amsch

Reaction score
Re: Re:

SE-freak said:
[quote="SE-freak":1r8jkc3h]
before vs 81 days in:
anagen9pp.jpg
[/quote:1r8jkc3h]

I wanna have all those guys saying "To see if a treatment works it takes at least 12 months" see this.

LosingTouch

Reaction score

To be honest, although the shape of the thinning is identical, this new before pic doesn't seem legit. I mean to say your hair went from dusty brown to night black is barely plausible, even though I've read similar remarks from others when using minoxidil none have been so convincing. Also the arms are white as appose to the natural brown you seem to have and the before pic on your first post, although buzzed, clearly shows black hair. I was also under the complete and udder impression that crown thinning happens well after front receding/thinning.

Anyway, I'm not saying your this that or the other, simply pointing out my observation..

SE-freak

Reaction score

LosingTouch said:
To be honest, although the shape of the thinning is identical, this new before pic doesn't seem legit. I mean to say your hair went from dusty brown to night black is barely plausible, even though I've read similar remarks from others when using minoxidil none have been so convincing. Also the arms are white as appose to the natural brown you seem to have and the before pic on your first post, although buzzed, clearly shows black hair. I was also under the complete and udder impression that crown thinning happens well after front receding/thinning.

Anyway, I'm not saying your this that or the other, simply pointing out my observation..

I appreciate the observations and the critical view on anything claiming success on hairloss world. All I can say from the questioned side, is that these photos are absolutely legit, as legit as a photo can be.

This is me standing above the keyboard, with darker, thicker, longer hair, having experienced severe crown thinning before frontal hairline thinning some years ago, followed by an impressive recovery.

SE-freak

Reaction score

LosingTouch said:
Also the arms are white as appose to the natural brown you seem to have

By the way, I live in Greece, I am allowed to get a tan every now and then aren't I? lol I am white bro. Just bake easily.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score

LosingTouch said:

Lol, you reckon he has hung around here for 4 years answering the absolute mountain of repetitive questions while advertising no products or anything? I don't really know what that would achieve.

It is good stuff SE, always grateful for your updates. Are you still wearing your hair long now? You must struggle to get the minoxidil in now.

What did you do your Masters in btw?

hhj1247

Established Member
Reaction score

FWIW, my mom (not knowing my secret hair routine) made a comment the other day that my hair has gotten much darker. Then she said, "It must be because you're getting older... Isn't that funny how your hair changes color?"

You could check out my pics, I'm not going black but I am getting darker. Thinning hair usually gets lighter. Plus, why would SE-Freak post fraudulent pics, then stick around for years later to give advice to poor blokes like me?

LosingTouch

Reaction score

Dunno mate, some people ay :woot: Anyway I wasn't saying he was some fraud, just pointing out I didn't see the fuss in the situation - every source I read states growing hair in the crown is where all these products work best and seen he was NW1 to begin with filling in the crown was all he had to do.

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score

The first time I saw SE freaks photos I somehow felt that although he had lost hairs in the crown area, the rest of it looked dark, spiky and healthy. I mean it was'nt the light wispy sort of hair that you see on people affected by male pattern baldness. In fact I was tempted to think it might not be male pattern baldness after all but sudden loss related to stress or something else.

I had another poster sharing the same view via private messages.

His growth has been imprsessive though and he knows best...

Would help if he would delve deeper in to his history of hair loss....

citizen mane

Reaction score

SE freak, Any help on the following questions is appreciated

1) how long does it take you to apply the minoxidil to your hair each time?

Do you apply it meticolously taking your time or do you apply it fairly quickly. Its just that i apply it quickly in what seems like 30 seconds on my way to work and just before bed.

2) Also do you use other shampoos in addition to the nizoral or just basically nizoral

3) Finally what brand of minoxidil do you use, i'm finding kirklands way too irritating

CM

but What about Today

Established Member
Reaction score

I don't think se-freak had that bad of hairloss to begin with. His hairline looked good and strong. IMO

SE-freak

Reaction score

citizen mane said:
SE freak, Any help on the following questions is appreciated

1) how long does it take you to apply the minoxidil to your hair each time?

Do you apply it meticolously taking your time or do you apply it fairly quickly. Its just that i apply it quickly in what seems like 30 seconds on my way to work and just before bed.

2) Also do you use other shampoos in addition to the nizoral or just basically nizoral

3) Finally what brand of minoxidil do you use, i'm finding kirklands way too irritating

CM

Hey CM :)

1)I apply it very quickly about 30 secs for me too. Be careful with the "right before bed" though. You might be growing hair on your pillow instead of your temples.

2) I mostly use nizoral and Pregaine Clear gel shampoo. I occasionally use Head and shoulders since I sometimes have a dandruff problem.

3)I use brand name Regaine(europe). You might have a PPG sensitive skin so you could try a solution without it.

all the best. :D

SE-freak

Reaction score

but What about Today said:
I don't think se-freak had that bad of hairloss to begin with. His hairline looked good and strong. IMO

Hairloss does not equal temple problems always. My vertex and my self image was a mess. But I can see your point.

Thank you for posting :)

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score

that is some response :)

what is SE?

SE-freak

Reaction score

irishpride86 said:
se-freak can you post some new pics PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Now that I think of it, my hairloss was not that great to begin with. So why do we need those photos? :p

SE-freak

Reaction score

somone uk said:
that is some response :)

what is SE?

SE: Tom Hagerty's Scalp exercise. Google it!

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

irishpride86 said:
post some pics anyway.... ALSO if you can kind sir.. post your current pic along with your worst shedding pic... thanks bro !!

I think what he means is that his hair hasnt changed since the last picture.....just look at the last picture and pretend it's a new one since his mane probably looks the same.

SE, I've said this time and time again, but I really have no idea how you put up with answering the same questions over and over and over. You have got to be the most patient guy on Earth. Thanks for your updates and support in this forum. Personally, you have given me some great advice. Wish you all the best bud. :bravo: