2020, Hairloss Cures Or Just New Treatments?

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji 2020 available & affordable, unrealistic.
Tsuji 2020 small-scale & expensive, best case scenario.

I still don't think any health regulatory agency would allow a stem cell therapy to go into the market without lengthy clinical trials.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're probably going to have to sign your life away and participate as somewhat of a 'trial subject' to get on the good Tsuji program early on.

Last edited:

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds similar to rch-01, although not the same. I’d like to see more data and studys + before and after pics. Looks rlly interesting.

Thanks for the information and acknowledge that I'm not fully up to speed in rch-01, so you're probably right.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
Although that particular clinic looks a bit sus, Singapore’s healthcare service is quite advanced..

It's a really advanced city. They're using some technology in recycling and energy needs that is light years ahead of us in the west. I'd be delighted if they put more time into medical cures as countries like Singapore and the far east have vast numbers of highly educated people.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a really advanced city. They're using some technology in recycling and energy needs that is light years ahead of us in the west. I'd be delighted if they put more time into medical cures as countries like Singapore and the far east have vast numbers of highly educated people.
As someone who lives in Singapore, I can confirm this is accurate.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt that what a prediction is? What is yours based off of a magic 8 ball? I would say if anything history so far agrees with me more than it does a more optimistic guess

A good prediction should be based on more than a gut feeling. There is always a first time and the cure is going to happen eventually, following the logic of that argument there would never have been inventions for anything because prior attempts failed.

Tsuji's looking good and making progress estimated to result in a procedure in 2020, that's the most solid indicator we have right now.

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I think if you are up to Norwood 5, it's more about getting the reassurance that theTsuji method is available and works...

Then you can go all the way with regular hair transplants and buy yourself time, until the procedure is more affordable...

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All what is coming next is fevipiprant off lable like proscar, alternative for f*****g poison like propecia.

Can't understand wows on Tsuji. It is false hope... Even if this wowi wiwo, for us it is going to be available in 10 more probably 15 years .

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are already using fevi and it does dogshit.
No they do not. They used SETI at best, and not in recomended dosages because $$$. And still they got some positive experience. Fevi is 10 times stronger.

@Pigeon 28 of January 2020 :)

Last edited:

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
That best case is good enough to give a brother hope.

Besides, right now what matters it thatTsuji succeeds. If he does, it will hopefully get cheaper over time as the scale grows. If not, at least some rich bros will have an end to their hair troubles.

Still better than nothing.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any hair loss related study about seti or fevi or is this just a straw gsasp ?

Seti and Fevi both target a same thing.

Fevi is said to be much stronger than Seti.

Seti phase 2 result trial will be out soon.

So, if phase 2 Seti is positive, we can jump on Fevi instead, in 2020. Logic ? Make sense ?

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think small scale and expensive is about right for 2020. But I do think we'll see a treatment being used on humans then.

I saw invitrohair quoted 50k-75k for the equivalent treatment to give an nw7 a full head of hair in their interview (might have been in £'s). But they don't seem to be as far along as tsuji (I personally trust the science behind tsuji et al's work more).

I thought there'd be some hype for Tissuse who are imho the best hope for a tsuji like treatment in Europe. Gerd Lindner is talking at the big Barcelona meet this year for hair restoration (think it was mentioned earlier in this thread). He works under Roland Lauster at Berlin TU who is the main scientific advisor for Tissuse, them and Uwe Marx (Sort of CTO at Tissuse) made headlines years ago when they created the first in vitro hair follicle germ at Berlin TU, Tissuse was then created as a spin off.

I thought I'd give them a bit of hype anyway. Very much like organ technologies in their business model.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@alibaba92 sorry :( I can't find it now. It use to be everywhere about two weeks ago :/
But you may have better news. Where did you read about result trial of SETI being relesed soon?

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tissue is a mini hairfollicle not meant for transplantation it’s meant to be used for a so called OOC hair device (organ on a chip). Which is the topic of Lindners talk in Barcelona - personalized hair on a chip- for personalized compound testing. This is a brilliant idea.

INVITROHAIR patent filed a hairfollicle which is “intriguingly” celebrated by established (“hairloss”) scientists, this is why it’s created as a spin-off out of a CRO. - source will be kept secret-

Tuji is brilliant but - somehow - very eccentric- it is very unlikely that it will be approved in Europe or the USA. I’m as well not positive about the timelines for their preclinical work..... (Look what happened with the Japanese Retina STEMCELLS experiments.....than you understand the Japanese style of working with human individual experiments.