2020, Hairloss Cures Or Just New Treatments?

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure where to post my weird thought bubble, but I thought I’d do it here:

Rather than cloning a small number of hairs, which would be expensive, would using body hair (legs,pubic region, etc..) work?

Would transplanting it into the scalp, cause the hair to change morphology to blend in with other scalp hair?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure where to post my weird thought bubble, but I thought I’d do it here:

Rather than cloning a small number of hairs, which would be expensive, would using body hair (legs,pubic region, etc..) work?

Would transplanting it into the scalp, cause the hair to change morphology to blend in with other scalp hair?

No, not at all.

abcdefg

Reaction score
It depends on your age if you will be alive or care if a cure is ever found. Not to make men in advanced stages of baldness more depressed, but your delusional if you think in the next 10 years a guy is going from Norwood 3+ to Norwood 1. male pattern baldness wont be cured in the next 10 years its almost for sure, and if it was your going to be mortgaging your house to pay for the very very expensive hair multiplication or surgery. It will be very very expensive for at least 4 or 5 years afterwards.
If your going bald do not delay using what exists. Risk the finasteride or even the CB/RU or whatever else. Do something to keep what you have because you might not be alive to see something grow it back

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Healthcare in Cuba is excellent.
So, yes, I would.

thats my point. Just because the country is poor on a relative level doesnt say anything about the quality of a specific industry. Cuba has pioneered several medical innovations, in spite of their economic situation.

So, it would seem strange then to not trust something out of singapore, a country that is considered highly developed.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on your age if you will be alive or care if a cure is ever found. Not to make men in advanced stages of baldness more depressed, but your delusional if you think in the next 10 years a guy is going from Norwood 3+ to Norwood 1. male pattern baldness wont be cured in the next 10 years

Source: Your gutfeeling.

Greeeeaaaaaat input.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Source: Your gutfeeling.

Greeeeaaaaaat input.

exactly what i thought. won't be cured ''almost for sure'',. Either way we just don't know if it will be or not in the next 10 years unless you are god or the illuminati haha.. But maybe we will have better treatments ?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
exactly what i thought. won't be cured ''almost for sure'',. Either way we just don't know if it will be or not in the next 10 years unless you are god or the illuminati haha.. But maybe we will have better treatments ?

Tsuji is at least 50/50 in terms of possible success and they want to commercialize in 2020.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on your age if you will be alive or care if a cure is ever found. Not to make men in advanced stages of baldness more depressed, but your delusional if you think in the next 10 years a guy is going from Norwood 3+ to Norwood 1. male pattern baldness wont be cured in the next 10 years its almost for sure, and if it was your going to be mortgaging your house to pay for the very very expensive hair multiplication or surgery. It will be very very expensive for at least 4 or 5 years afterwards.
If your going bald do not delay using what exists. Risk the finasteride or even the CB/RU or whatever else. Do something to keep what you have because you might not be alive to see something grow it back
In that case maybe you should visit the current treatments section and not the New Research section?

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats my point. Just because the country is poor on a relative level doesnt say anything about the quality of a specific industry. Cuba has pioneered several medical innovations, in spite of their economic situation.

So, it would seem strange then to not trust something out of singapore, a country that is considered highly developed.
Oh, I misinterpreted your comment (I undisliked).
Well, most scams originate from developed countries. So, no, there is no guarantee that this gig is legit.

Are there any trials?
That is all we need to know.

Last edited:

Mehdi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Invitrohair is also a cure but so expensive !! i do not know when it will be available in market now they claim they can produce hair follicle but 14 euro for one of them

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Invitrohair is also a cure but so expensive !! i do not know when it will be available in market now they claim they can produce hair follicle but 14 euro for one of them

"We will look to begin the process of obtaining clinical trial approval in January or February of 2019 with an aim to launch the trial itself in January 2020."

Quote from Invitrohair
So no, not even close

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

We already had pieces on them, they are very scammy...that would be 1.4 million euro for a full head of hair as well lol.