2020, Hairloss Cures Or Just New Treatments?

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jak inhibitor - immunosuppressor - much more dangerous without monitoring. We always joke about this - you’ll grow a full head of hair but will very likely die after 4 month from kidney failure- again - BE CAREFUL, NO SELFMEDICATION!

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that the only thing you are talking about? Bc Thats f*****g useless if you can’t actually use it. That’s like suggesting we can cure hairloss by going on HRT trans regimen. Suure but that’s bs.

—You can use it but only if a) you find a doctor who support the off lable use and b) if you’re closely monitored by a physician.

What’s the other thing you have been talking about the Tsuji alternative you said? The thing that would cost 100k?

Yes

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gentlemen this are all out of context conclusions. Do I have all your allowances to do screenshots of your malicious posts and upload this on twitter -after the EHRS meeting- I want to demonstrate to my EMPLOYEES for what kind of people they work on ALOPECIA therapies. So I’ve to give back the compliments- if this bunch of bullies here is representative for the average Alopecia patients than I shall write an essay after the EHRS meeting about why we all shall cease immediate all R&D on Alopecia. Get this into your head 1. I wanted to help, 2. I wanted to understand real patients behavior pattern. Obviously it is a mistake.

German:

Wenn einer von Euch meine Kommentare gelesen hätte in welchen ich von “meinen MA” und- noch- vertraulichen Informationen spreche und mich nicht ständig außerhalb des Kontextes zitieren würde, würdet ihr nicht derartige Kommentare in Foren ablassen. Vielleicht kann “unser griechischer Freund” dies seinen Buddies erklären, dass dies suboptimal ist. Wir betreiben hier eine Art “Feldstudie” um zu sehen wie die Patienten “ticken”. Konklusiv bleibt Zusammenfassen, dass sich Kommunikation in Foren nicht lohnt da man ständig außerhalb des Kontextes zitiert wird - ich dachte dies wird einfacher wenn man in Deutscher Sprache kommuniziert. Dem ist wohl nicht so.Werde sicherlich eine Marktanalyse über Social Media Importance in Alopezie Foren fertigen lassen.

Not sure if the behaviour of the people on this forum would have an impact on alopecia R&D.

They dont do R&D for free but for the potential billions market if they are successful. If any company possesses an effective treatment for alopecia now, they should be already billionaire.

btw, there is no need for German translation here since it is an official English forum. Imagine the Chinese come to your neighborhood and start to speak / spread Chinese across your area, how would you feel ? Members here are expected to know English.

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if the behaviour of the people on this forum would have an impact on alopecia R&D.

They dont do R&D for free but for the potential billions market if they are successful. If any company possesses an effective treatment for alopecia now, they should be already billionaire.

btw, there is no need for German translation here since it is an official English forum. Imagine the Chinese come to your neighborhood and start to speak / spread Chinese across your area, how would you feel ? Members here are expected to know English.

Understood, and I appreciate your encouraging comment in regards to the monetary compensation-,for me the communication in this Forum here is over, I understood what we wanted to understand...Good luck with finding the right therapy.

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen this are all out of context conclusions. Do I have all your allowances to do screenshots of your malicious posts and upload this on twitter -after the EHRS meeting- I want to demonstrate to my EMPLOYEES for what kind of people they work on ALOPECIA therapies. So I’ve to give back the compliments- if this bunch of bullies here is representative for the average Alopecia patients than I shall write an essay after the EHRS meeting about why we all shall cease immediate all R&D on Alopecia. Get this into your head 1. I wanted to help, 2. I wanted to understand real patients behavior pattern. Obviously it is a mistake.

German:

Wenn einer von Euch meine Kommentare gelesen hätte in welchen ich von “meinen MA” und- noch- vertraulichen Informationen spreche und mich nicht ständig außerhalb des Kontextes zitieren würde, würdet ihr nicht derartige Kommentare in Foren ablassen. Vielleicht kann “unser griechischer Freund” dies seinen Buddies erklären, dass dies suboptimal ist. Wir betreiben hier eine Art “Feldstudie” um zu sehen wie die Patienten “ticken”. Konklusiv bleibt Zusammenfassen, dass sich Kommunikation in Foren nicht lohnt da man ständig außerhalb des Kontextes zitiert wird - ich dachte dies wird einfacher wenn man in Deutscher Sprache kommuniziert. Dem ist wohl nicht so.Werde sicherlich eine Marktanalyse über Social Media Importance in Alopezie Foren fertigen lassen.

Haha. If you reread this, do you actually expect anyone to believe you? At least put some effort into your messages if you want to troll.

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
@HVI Thank you very much for your information and your efforts in your resarch. I can completely understand why you can can‘t give further/full information regarding your current research. I can also understand why you lost your motivation to do so after these last messages. I think a lot of people here are desperate and once they get a small bit of information they want to know everything about it (just like myself haha). But again I know that this obviously doesn‘t make sense from a researcher‘s point of view. Please keep in mind that this forum, this thread even, only represents a small gruop of people suffering from alopecia, and that most people are very greatful about your work and the infromation you just gave. (Danke ;-) )

As this is my first message on this forum after being a long time lurker, I hope I won‘t get to many dislikes ;-)

Reactions: HVI

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@HVI Thank you very much for your information and your efforts in your resarch. I can completely understand why you can can‘t give further/full information regarding your current research. I can also understand why you lost your motivation to do so after these last messages. I think a lot of people here are desperate and once they get a small bit of information they want to know everything about it (just like myself haha). But again I know that this obviously doesn‘t make sense from a researcher‘s point of view. Please keep in mind that this forum, this thread even, only represents a small gruop of people suffering from alopecia, and that most people are very greatful about your work and the infromation you just gave. (Danke ;-) )

As this is my first message on this forum after being a long time lurker, I hope I won‘t get to many dislikes ;-)

I appreciate your kind words, for us it’s important to understand every facet of patients behavior patterns. I don’t take the malicious comments personal. But I don’t appreciate to be quoted out of context. However this will not stop us from R&D. Nevertheless I’ll share the reactions in meetings today in order to improve our work and to prepare our Business Developers for -in parts harsh- criticism . Thanks again.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Next person who writes in a foreign language other than English will be banned automatically.

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite disappointing that this part of the forum has come to being this petty.

Also no offense to HVI but I'm taking everything you've said with a pinch of salt, despite that I'm staying cautiously optimistic.

Last edited:

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personalized hairloss treatments are the future and it happens right now. INVITROHAIR is perfectly right. Unfortunately every personalization is super complex in nature.

According to the "expert" (Dr. Antonella Tosti) in the 2019 congress Newsletter, nothing is happening right now and not in a very long time. Quote: "Unfortunately, I really don't see anything really promising on the horizon."

If HVI is even half right, who the hell hired someone so ignorant as Dr. Antonella Tosti? Someone is bullshitting you, and they know they are bullshitting you, or this Dr. Antonella Tosti is as competent to be an "expert" as Homer Simpson is to work at a nuclear plant.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Were Andrew Schutte and Hairdestroyed the same person, Roberto?
I can’t say but apparently people have a lot of time on their hands.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the "expert" (Dr. Antonella Tosti) in the 2019 congress Newsletter, nothing is happening right now and not in a very long time. Quote: "Unfortunately, I really don't see anything really promising on the horizon."

If HVI is even half right, who the hell hired someone so ignorant as Dr. Antonella Tosti? Someone is bullshitting you, and they know they are bullshitting you, or this Dr. Antonella Tosti is as competent to be an "expert" as Homer Simpson is to work at a nuclear plant.

It is what I thought... should ask him that is promising for her,because I think he did not mention Tsuji, Replicel, etc..., no?Maybe some interest in hiding it?

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Out of context and polemic the question was about personalized treatments. You add your own hypothesis into a comment....... Kindergarten (Uups sorry Moderator - I’ve meant „a place where minors are kept -involving a garden - till someone picks them up in the evening”

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is what I thought... should ask him that is promising for her,because I think he did not mention Tsuji, Replicel, etc..., no?Maybe some interest in hiding it?

This is not only out of context it’s an assumption of an assumption drawn out of context.... my German is much better than my English, just saying....

H

Reaction score
Out of context and polemic the question was about personalized treatments. You add your own hypothesis into a comment....... Kindergarten (Uups sorry Moderator - I’ve meant „a place where minors are kept -involving a garden - till someone picks them up in the evening”
Phew glad we got that cleared up