2020, Hairloss Cures Or Just New Treatments?

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phew glad we got that cleared up

Yeah the equivalent in German is called “Anglismen”...... and don’t worry MODERATOR the roots of this word is Latin ....hope this still qualify me to take part in this terrific hairloss blog. Where everyone is a scientist....

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the equivalent in German is called “Anglismen”...... and don’t worry MODERATOR the roots of this word is Latin ....hope this still qualify me to take part in this terrific hairloss blog. Where everyone is a scientist....

I do not understand why you take everything on the defensive... I'm not a scientist, I'm just an agricultural engineer. Could I ask you about RCH-01 RepliCel? What do you think of this?

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of context and polemic the question was about personalized treatments. You add your own hypothesis into a comment....... Kindergarten (Uups sorry Moderator - I’ve meant „a place where minors are kept -involving a garden - till someone picks them up in the evening”

"Help is on the way", huh? Hmmm, not so according to the "expert", Dr. Antonella Tosti. Btw I'm not trying to be an a**h**. I'm just confused by how much these "experts" are in contradiction with the kind of optimism you represent.

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. I am not working as a molecular biologist, so I’m afraid I can not really comment something valuable in regards to Replicel. Sorry, everything would be guessing....or assumptions...

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Help is on the way", huh? Hmmm, not so according to the "expert", Dr. Antonella Tosti. Btw I'm not trying to be an a**h**. I'm just confused by how much these "experts" are in contradiction with the kind of optimism you represent.

Can you send the article or paper where Prof. Tosti said this? She’s a very good researcher and MD btw. But “just” a researcher....

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does anyone here believe that this guy is an actual researcher ? lmao

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i ve worked with actual researchers on my field , all they care about is publications and selling their findings to companies , not about the target audience at an individual level , this is the job of market analysts.
Also you d need to have a phd most probably , which would mean you are over 25 and with not so much to free time to waste on HairLossTalk.com , and you would definitely not say things like "I ll talk to the other researches about how you hurt my feelings , no more alopecia drugs coming for you HahA"

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i ve worked with actual researchers on my field , all they care about is publications and selling their findings to companies , not about the target audience at an individual level , this is the job of market analysts.
Also you d need to have a phd most probably , which would mean you are over 25 and with not so much to free time to waste on HairLossTalk.com , and you would definitely not say things like "I ll talk to the other researches about how you hurt my feelings , no more alopecia drugs coming for you HahA"

Good for you but totally irrelevant, in this context “assumption is the mother of all f*** ups...”

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh ok i read your bio , my assumption in the 2nd paragraph is correct and doesnt apply to you , i cant see the f*** up here

HVI

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the "expert" (Dr. Antonella Tosti) in the 2019 congress Newsletter, nothing is happening right now and not in a very long time. Quote: "Unfortunately, I really don't see anything really promising on the horizon."

If HVI is even half right, who the hell hired someone so ignorant as Dr. Antonella Tosti? Someone is bullshitting you, and they know they are bullshitting you, or this Dr. Antonella Tosti is as competent to be an "expert" as Homer Simpson is to work at a nuclear plant.

She’s talking about compounds. Her expertise is small/large molecules- compounds, not cell therapies or bioengineering. And we reach again the same difficulty- read, process- understand, conclude accordingly- and then speak or write.... no offense

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
She’s talking about compounds. Her expertise is small/large molecules- compounds, not cell therapies or bioengineering. And we reach again the same difficulty- read, process- understand, conclude accordingly- and then speak or write.... no offense

Well, I am aware of that. But I am not aware that she expertised in molecules.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
The mental disorder of anxiety is closely associated with Alopecia. But don’t worry you’re not alone...
Ooh now u also have a PhD in psychology? What's ur PhD about? And can u link us your master thesis mister i am not bald i am a researcher lmao.

Reactions: HVI