18 Months On Finasteride And No Success. What To Do Now?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
On the internet, you quote what you want to reply to, not something else, unrelated, that you do not mention.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
On the internet, you quote what you want to reply to, not something else, unrelated, that you do not mention.
I am waiting for a photo with excellent results from finasteride and dutasteride with a review on taking finasteride or dutasteride HAIR LOSS TALK !!!! Not a word more!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 953B578B-4C2D-4474-9D8D-9F552D343FD4.png
    953B578B-4C2D-4474-9D8D-9F552D343FD4.png
    621.1 KB · Views: 140

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am waiting for a photo with excellent results from finasteride and dutasteride with a review on taking finasteride or dutasteride HAIR LOSS TALK !!!! Not a word more!

lol

Gsm1005

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So there is early hair loss on your mother's side. That puts you at risk. As I said, it is best you make an appointment with a dermatologist to get a diagnosis. We on this site are not hair loss professionals, and we only have a few photos to go on. A dermatologist will be able to do a thorough examination of your hair.

If you do have hair loss, you'll need to use finasteride to treat it properly. Don't listen to the fool above me who is advising you to use tranny drugs.
Thanks for the response. And I def would just go with what is backed by science. I’m not gonna use any tranny drugs. Lol I’m not that worried about it.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. And I def would just go with what is backed by science. I’m not gonna use any tranny drugs. Lol I’m not that worried about it.
then do not use finasteride and dutasteride, they interfere with the hormonal system and make it worse, the hair falls out even more and the frontal line of hair growth is moved back. The thing is that 5a controls not only androgens but also gestagens, which subsequently turn into estrogens through aromatase and give a hairstyle to men.

Gsm1005

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
then do not use finasteride and dutasteride, they interfere with the hormonal system and make it worse, the hair falls out even more and the frontal line of hair growth is moved back. The thing is that 5a controls not only androgens but also gestagens, which subsequently turn into estrogens through aromatase and give a hairstyle to men.
Thank you for your input but I have a bigger frame, and enjoy working out. I’m not trying to put
Female hormones in my body, and feminize my body just so I can have more hair/ keep what I have. Hair is a big thing but being confident/broad/ manly always wins over things like that.

Gsm1005

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your input but I have a bigger frame, and enjoy working out. I’m not trying to put
Female hormones in my body, and feminize my body just so I can have more hair/ keep what I have. Hair is a big thing but being confident/broad/ manly always wins over things like that.
It just is not the route I’m willing to take.

Gsm1005

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just took a picture of my crown is this anything to worry about ? Looks like it’s starting to thin but in a weird pattern

Attachments

• 4ECB3C78-F161-48D2-8080-CF334047F1CA.jpeg
    4ECB3C78-F161-48D2-8080-CF334047F1CA.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 126