18 Months On Finasteride And No Success. What To Do Now?

Gsm1005

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well maybe your assumption was correct and maybe you have thinned a little but your on finasteride right? Not sure what else you could do at this point, maybe your maintaining
minoxidil possibly ? I have just been debating it

Gsm1005

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a top down photo

Attachments

• 50F1C88A-3501-4151-9E5C-006682F6BCE8.jpeg
    50F1C88A-3501-4151-9E5C-006682F6BCE8.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 147

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see any hair loss in your photos, and I think what you need to do is find out whether you are even balding in the first place. Family history is usually a very good indicator. Do you have a family history of hair loss?

I suggest making an appointment with a dermatologist to get a professional diagnosis, because it might be that you don't even have male pattern baldness, and you could be taking finasteride completely pointlessly. Finasteride is a powerful drug that should only be taken by those who really need to be taking it.

Gsm1005

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see any hair loss in your photos, and I think what you need to do is find out whether you are even balding in the first place. Family history is usually a very good indicator. Do you have a family history of hair loss?

I suggest making an appointment with a dermatologist to get a professional diagnosis, because it might be that you don't even have male pattern baldness, and you could be taking finasteride completely pointlessly. Finasteride is a powerful drug that should only be taken by those who really need to be taking it.
Thanks for the fees back but yes on my mother side my grandpa and uncle are bald. And started losing there hair young. On my dads side my dad is 50yrs old and is a NW0. And my grandfather is almost 80 and still had hair and well.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
do not use 5a inhibitors. It encodes not only androgens, but also progestogens. Violates the encoding of androgens, and the progestogens from which estrogens are subsequently obtained give nw0 and density.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
5a encodes progestogens from which the progestogen metabolites from which estrogen is produced. Violate 5a, disrupt the progestogen metabolism, therefore progestogen metabolites from which estrogen are produced will not come to you and will not give past density and nw0.5a cannot be inhibited. Want nw0 and past density use hrt with estradiol.

Attachments

• 6F49D9BA-66A1-4FE8-9D87-6126413BB85C.png
    6F49D9BA-66A1-4FE8-9D87-6126413BB85C.png
    500.2 KB · Views: 121

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have zero loss anywhere past what would be considered mature hairline territory. Looks like it's working just fine to me.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
do not use 5a inhibitors. It encodes not only androgens, but also progestogens. Violates the encoding of androgens, and the progestogens from which estrogens are subsequently obtained give nw0 and density.
Do not listen here to those who say everything is fine with your hair, you can see what is happening, the photo cannot convey what you see every day. Do not use finasteride, in the end you will get Norwood 2 and remain with your problem. And the advisers will run to another advise. All photos of good results on finasteride or dutasteride lie !!!

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the fees back but yes on my mother side my grandpa and uncle are bald. And started losing there hair young. On my dads side my dad is 50yrs old and is a NW0. And my grandfather is almost 80 and still had hair and well.
So there is early hair loss on your mother's side. That puts you at risk. As I said, it is best you make an appointment with a dermatologist to get a diagnosis. We on this site are not hair loss professionals, and we only have a few photos to go on. A dermatologist will be able to do a thorough examination of your hair.

If you do have hair loss, you'll need to use finasteride to treat it properly. Don't listen to the fool above me who is advising you to use tranny drugs.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
So there is early hair loss on your mother's side. That puts you at risk. As I said, it is best you make an appointment with a dermatologist to get a diagnosis. We on this site are not hair loss professionals, and we only have a few photos to go on. A dermatologist will be able to do a thorough examination of your hair.

If you do have hair loss, you'll need to use finasteride to treat it properly. Don't listen to the fool above me who is advising you to use tranny drugs.
you advise man sh*t! don’t listen to the a**h** above me!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Michael1986, post: 1838742, member: 132835"] Таким образом, на ранних стадиях выпадения волос у вашей матери. Это подвергает вас риску. Как я уже сказал, лучше всего записаться на прием к дерматологу, чтобы поставить диагноз. Мы на этом сайте не профессионалы по выпадению волос, и у нас есть только несколько фотографий. Дерматолог сможет провести тщательное обследование ваших волос.

Если у вас выпадение волос, вам нужно использовать финастерид для правильного лечения. Не слушай дурака надо мной, который советует тебе принимать наркотики от трансов. [/ QUOTE]
why you use finasteride yourself is also an antiandrogen but is not suitable for saving hair, not only for saving, but you can even go bald on it!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do not listen here to those who say everything is fine with your hair, you can see what is happening, the photo cannot convey what you see every day. Do not use finasteride, in the end you will get Norwood 2 and remain with your problem. And the advisers will run to another advise. All photos of good results on finasteride or dutasteride lie !!!
This is an opinion though, not a fact.

I personally know many people who have incredibly benefitted from finasteride. Others have not. Everything depends on how your body reacts to the active principle and to the side effects.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an opinion though, not a fact.

I personally know many people who have incredibly benefitted from finasteride. Others have not. Everything depends on how your body reacts to the active principle and to the side effects.
provide feedback here on hair loss talk with photos before and after and discuss

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
provide feedback here on hair loss talk with photos before and after and discuss
Yeah right
I am going to take pictures of my friends and post them because some internet stranger is paranoid about medication...

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah right
I am going to take pictures of my friends and post them because some internet stranger is paranoid about medication...
provide feedback with a hair loss with photos, there should be users who should brag about the results from finasteride, but here there is one sadness and trouble from finasteride and dutasteride !!!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
provide feedback with a hair loss with photos, there should be users who should brag about the results from finasteride, but here there is one sadness and trouble from finasteride and dutasteride !!!
Did you at least try it before jumping to the hormon wagon?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah right
hope ??? you have written hope ??? ahaha yes finasteride the drug is truly reliable, you need hope with it !!!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
hope ??? you have written hope ??? ahaha yes finasteride the drug is truly reliable, you need hope with it !!!
Where did I write "hope"?