Zeroheat's Story-(Temple loss, Big 3, 962 days update pg37)

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Zeroheat's Story- (Temple loss, Big 3, *UPDATE APR 16* pg 9)

Wow good going on the regrowth :bravo: that's fantastic! Makes me wanna start minoxidil.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

Thanks guys.. I plan to cut it short next month, we'll see how it looks after doing some styling! I haven't styled my hair in a LONG time.

thebump98

Reaction score

how often do u use nizoral ?? and what percent ?

your hair looks awesome

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

thebump98 said:
how often do u use nizoral ?? and what percent ?

your hair looks awesome
Hey, thanks
It's 2%, I use it about 3 times a week.

thebump98

Reaction score

nice thanks , seems like 2% works so much better with the big 3 , ive been using 1% for a year now thinking about dropping it or trying 2% ... how important would u rate it in your regimen ?

tooyoungforthiscrap

Established Member
Reaction score

Awesome results man, I just started using minoxidil myself after maintaining hair a little worse than your starting point for 8 months on finasteride. I hope I can get these kind of results!

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

thebump98 said:
nice thanks , seems like 2% works so much better with the big 3 , ive been using 1% for a year now thinking about dropping it or trying 2% ... how important would u rate it in your regimen ?
Proscar >>> minoxidil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nizoral..
I don't think Nizoral makes a huge difference really, I continue to use it because it helps with itching/dandruff problem.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

tooyoungforthiscrap said:
Awesome results man, I just started using minoxidil myself after maintaining hair a little worse than your starting point for 8 months on finasteride. I hope I can get these kind of results!
I really hope you have a success my friend, good luck and let us know!

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

So, I just woke up to a pretty bad itch/dandruff. My head was itching a lot less once I reduced minoxidil dosage from 1.2-1.3ml to 1ml, but looks like it's back again.. not good. I think I'll finally try Dr. Lee's minoxidil. I don't think I can use generic liquid minoxidil for life.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

IUbball22 said:
I'm amazed by your results. You said you take green tea everyday, in what form? Just wondering because I've been drink a ton of green tea each day.
I've stopped drinking green tea for a while now.. I still drink them, but not everyday. It makes no difference imo

thebump98

Reaction score

hey i wouldn't switch to dr.lee's min. with your current success just because of an itch .. maybe add something to help the itch but that's up to you

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score

zeroheat said:
So, I just woke up to a pretty bad itch/dandruff. My head was itching a lot less once I reduced minoxidil dosage from 1.2-1.3ml to 1ml, but looks like it's back again.. not good. I think I'll finally try Dr. Lee's minoxidil. I don't think I can use generic liquid minoxidil for life.

I would generally advise against switching up a regimen that has shown success, but scalp irritation is probably not good in terms of growing more hair. I can personally vouch for Dr. Lee's products, it should be a very seamless transition for you.

I would wait before you order anything from minoxidil.com. Dr. Lee's website has been hacked and a bunch of people (myself included) have had their credit card information stolen. Check out this thread for more info.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=58562

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

thebump98 said:
hey i wouldn't switch to dr.lee's min. with your current success just because of an itch .. maybe add something to help the itch but that's up to you
Well, it was a pretty bad itch.. it's a bit better now. I haven't decided yet.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

timbo said:
zeroheat said:

I would generally advise against switching up a regimen that has shown success, but scalp irritation is probably not good in terms of growing more hair. I can personally vouch for Dr. Lee's products, it should be a very seamless transition for you.

I would wait before you order anything from minoxidil.com. Dr. Lee's website has been hacked and a bunch of people (myself included) have had their credit card information stolen. Check out this thread for more info.

Yeah, I'd hate to change it up.. I'm going to try to hang on a bit longer and see what happens. I might change my daily shampoo. I did read that thread before, I'm kinda waiting for Dr. Lee to fix everything up before I consider his products again.. but thanks for the heads up! You are always helpful!

adolobe

Established Member
Reaction score

zeroheat said:
timbo said:
zeroheat said:

Yeah, I'd hate to change it up.. I'm going to try to hang on a bit longer and see what happens. I might change my daily shampoo. I did read that thread before, I'm kinda waiting for Dr. Lee to fix everything up before I consider his products again.. but thanks for the heads up! You are always helpful!

You can always order by phone. I tried Kirklands awhile back and it cuase my head to itch really badly but with Dr Lee's Ive never exp any itching.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

adolobe said:
You can always order by phone. I tried Kirklands awhile back and it cuase my head to itch really badly but with Dr Lee's Ive never exp any itching.
Thx for the info. I'm going to give Kirkland one more chance before I switch..

Evol

Reaction score

hey man

EXCELLENT results, congrats!!

could you please give me a link to where you purchase your Kirkland from? thanks!!

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

Evol said:
hey man

EXCELLENT results, congrats!!

could you please give me a link to where you purchase your Kirkland from? thanks!!
thx, I buy it from e-bay

Evol

Reaction score

of course.

thanks - success stories like yours only work to cease my scepticism!

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

Evol said:
of course.

thanks - success stories like yours only work to cease my scepticism!
:) I wish you good luck!