Zeroheat's Story-(Temple loss, Big 3, 962 days update pg37)

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Zeroheat's Story- (Temple loss, Big 3, *UPDATE FEB 9* pg3)

zeroheat said:
@irishpride86: thx man
@Bombarie: thx, do you really think I'm NW0 now?

I think if those frontal hairs are to grow out to a decent length (which they should), you would be a nw0. You're hairline is looking really good so far!

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Zeroheat's Story- (Temple loss, Big 3, *UPDATE FEB 9* pg3)

timbo said:
zeroheat said:
@irishpride86: thx man
@Bombarie: thx, do you really think I'm NW0 now?

I think if those frontal hairs are to grow out to a decent length (which they should), you would be a nw0. You're hairline is looking really good so far!
Yeah, they are slowly growing. I never thought I'd get back to NW0 again.. last time I was NW0 was when I was like 21.. thanks!

Nene

Reaction score
Re: Zeroheat's Story- (Temple loss, Big 3, *UPDATE MAR 9* pg 6)

I'm so jealous! I wanna do this to you :smack: But in all seriousness, looks great man, you're a great responder to minoxidil.

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score

For how many years where your temples thinning? and how old are you m8?
Grtz

p.s what did you friends and family say? haha

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score

By the way, when you werent using meds, did you shampoo your hair everyday? Plp always say dont wash your hair to mucjh, because its bad for the hair, But you shampoo your hair twice daily, maybe its healthier for the skin?
Grtz

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

@Bombarie: I'd say my temple loss started maybe 3-4 years ago.. I'm 26 now. I've been washing my hair pretty much everyday for life. I just don't like greasy/stinky/itch hair. I do think washing it twice daily is too much, but I really don't think washing it everyday is "bad" for your hair. I don't think it makes much difference really..

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score

zeroheat said:
@Bombarie: I'd say my temple loss started maybe 3-4 years ago.. I'm 26 now. I've been washing my hair pretty much everyday for life. I just don't like greasy/stinky/itch hair. I do think washing it twice daily is too much, but I really don't think washing it everyday is "bad" for your hair. I don't think it makes much difference really..

I think washing your hair everyday is actually good! ...At least in terms of hydrating your scalp to allow for good minoxidil absorption.

Z3R0KooL

Reaction score

Hey Zeroheat, I've seen your updated pics and I am so like this :woot: !!
You must be very happy dude with your results. My latest news: itching with Rogaine did subside abit and this week I started to use Dr. Lee's 5% minoxidil in the mornings and I'm hoping for better results. Cosmetically the drying effects are much better then Rogaine which is why I'm using it in the mornings. In addition to my regimen, I'm using Rogaine in the evenings and I think I'm getting good results but you know it's never enough. However, I would like to start using GNC mega men sport but I can't seem to find a retailer in Europe. Do you know any websites who can ship this product to EU countries?

I was reading some customer's reviews and they claim that this product can cause a considerable drop in weight and a rapid heart beat. Did you experience any side effects just by using this product ? Appreciate your comments.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

Z3R0KooL said:
I would like to start using GNC mega men sport but I can't seem to find a retailer in Europe. Do you know any websites who can ship this product to EU countries?

I was reading some customer's reviews and they claim that this product can cause a considerable drop in weight and a rapid heart beat. Did you experience any side effects just by using this product ? Appreciate your comments.
I really have no idea, I just go to a local mall and buy them..
I never ever experienced a weight drop/rapid heart beat. I don't think this thing is a difference maker though, so if you can't find it easily, then don't bother.

Reaction score

Our stories are very simulair. Hopefully I will get the same regrowth as u after adding rogaine foam 5 % minoxidil. Do you think your success is caused by minoxidil or finasteride? because i really feel like the finasterid is giving me a hader shed than usual after 14 days of use

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

Crabs&shrimps.INC said:
Our stories are very simulair. Hopefully I will get the same regrowth as u after adding rogaine foam 5 % minoxidil. Do you think your success is caused by minoxidil or finasteride? because i really feel like the finasterid is giving me a hader shed than usual after 14 days of use
both.. it was all minoxidil before, but now I can really feel the finasteride kicking in. stick with it and see where you are at after 4-5 months..

sergiotahini

Established Member
Reaction score

Wow, this is really an incredible recovery! :bravo: The speed with which you responded is amazing.

Seeing these sort of success stories makes me anxious for results. Keep it up, man; Your hair is looking awesome.

postit15

Reaction score

Amazing regrowth at the temples, it gives me hope thanks for posting! For ur minoxidil, it should be equivalent to rogaine foam @ 5% right or what brand is it and what concentration? I've been losing mine for about 7 months, fairly young, 19 shuld it be likely that rogaine5% will yield results? I wont know till I try but I'm wondering until i see a doctor soon.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

@postit15: they should be the same.. I'm using kirkland 5% liquid.
@ineedmyhair: I'll try to post some new pics soon.. hair is pretty stable.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey all, today marks:
Proscar 1.25mg: 6.5 months
Nizoral: 6 months
minoxidil: 5 months

Nothing new to report, I just took my monthly pictures so decided to post them here.. some people were asking for it anyway. As you can see, hair is doing fine. Got a haircut last month.. first time in a long time. minoxidil grown temple hairs are finally getting a bit longer (they grow at a slower rate). Hair on the top feels ridiculously thick.. I don't even think my hair was this thick back in the high school days. Everything is very stable now.. not much new growth, zero shedding. I feel that this could be the peak.. so I'm gonna try to enjoy this as much as possible! I might cut it short during the summer and rock the spiked up look.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3,847
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 3,037
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6,935

A1e

Reaction score
Re: Zeroheat's Story- (Temple loss, Big 3, *UPDATE APR 16* pg 9)

:bravo:

wow man, love your hairline :punk:

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Zeroheat's Story- (Temple loss, Big 3, *UPDATE APR 16* pg 9)

Congrats man, your hairline has had an amazing improvement as well as your hair overall.