You're wrong about women

G

We see guys on here worrying that women will leave them because they go to NW5 or some sh*t like that. Women are generally a lot less vain than men.

We've seen women stay with guys who have lost 3 limbs in Iraq and a lot of you guys(not naming names but you know who you are) think that if you lose some hair on your head that your woman will leave you or no woman will want you. It's just stupid. If a woman loves you it doesn't matter.

Now I'm sure I'll see someone post about how they'd rather be missing 3 limbs if they could have an NW1. Here's me telling you to shut up in advance because you're delusional.

G

JayMan said:
Now I'm sure I'll see someone post about how they'd rather be missing 3 limbs if they could have an NW1. Here's me telling you to shut up in advance because you're delusional.

Hairloss bugs me to no extent but losing a leg would end my life. It's that simple. I love sports, especially football and I couldn't live without exercise. My father, who was very much into fitness sports when he was young, has had rheumatism since he was 23, he can't even stand straight anymore and I can see that it's killing him. He can't sleep well because of the constant pains in his back. I would rather be slick bald than having to put up with that. The chances are that I'll get both since rheumatism is hereditary :( .

s.a.f

Reaction score
JayMan said:
We see guys on here worrying that women will leave them because they go to NW5 or some $#iT like that. Women are generally a lot less vain than men.

We've seen women stay with guys who have lost 3 limbs in Iraq and a lot of you guys(not naming names but you know who you are) think that if you lose some hair on your head that your woman will leave you or no woman will want you. It's just stupid. If a woman loves you it doesn't matter.

I think the problem for these guys is they are worried about getting a girl to begin with not worrying about keeping one.

IBM

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
JayMan said:
We see guys on here worrying that women will leave them because they go to NW5 or some $#iT like that. Women are generally a lot less vain than men.

I think the problem for these guys is they are worried about getting a girl to begin with not worrying about keeping one.

True.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
JayMan said:

Exactly. I haven't seen anyone complain about keeping their girlfriend while they're balding. They're just concerned with getting a girlfriend while they're balding.

CCS

Reaction score
JayMan said:

then why are they the sex that shaves their legs and spends an hour in the bathroom putting on make up? Because they want to get the best guy they can get. It is true that looks are not the only thing they go for. Penis size is next on the list, followed by how money. And you can put "how you treat them" at the top of the list, but only if you have at least the top one too, but it should not be on there. Obviously it dosen't matter how good you look if you refuse to sleep with her.

JayMan said:

I think that would be the exception. Most women cheat on and leave their military husbands just because he is gone 2 months. If she stayed, maybe he looked better than her before, or she thought so, and she was just so smitten. So if you looked better than your girlfriend and were nice to her for a long time, you might not have to worry about hairloss. But for guys trying to get dates, it matters more.

JayMan said:

Well obviously no one would trade even one limb for some hair. Maybe a finger, though.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
then why are they the sex that shaves their legs and spends an hour in the bathroom putting on make up? Because they want to get the best guy they can get. It is true that looks are not the only thing they go for. Penis size is next on the list, followed by how money. And you can put "how you treat them" at the top of the list, but only if you have at least the top one too, but it should not be on there. Obviously it dosen't matter how good you look if you refuse to sleep with her.

They do this because of the media that encourages shallowness.

I think that would be the exception. Most women cheat on and leave their military husbands just because he is gone 2 months. If she stayed, maybe he looked better than her before, or she thought so, and she was just so smitten. So if you looked better than your girlfriend and were nice to her for a long time, you might not have to worry about hairloss. But for guys trying to get dates, it matters more.

That is an exaggeration and you know it CCS. MOST women do not cheat on and leave their husband because they're gone 2 months. Yes, cheating in military families is a problem, I know all about Jodie sleeping with the wife while the husband is off at war, but it's certainly not MOST.

Well obviously no one would trade even one limb for some hair. Maybe a finger, though.

Anyone who would do that is also nuts. Do you think more women would be willing to date a guy missing a finger than a guy who is NW7? :freaked2:

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS you are a complete wacko :hairy:

Man where do I start with this?

then why are they the sex that shaves their legs and spends an hour in the bathroom putting on make up? Because they want to get the best guy they can get.
well this is true but remember little girls are conditioned from birth to dress pretty and be feminine so you cant blame them for this.
However you also shave your body and spend more time than most women on your appearance.

CCS said:
It is true that looks are not the only thing they go for. Penis size is next on the list, followed by how money. And you can put "how you treat them" at the top of the list, but only if you have at least the top one too, but it should not be on there.

How do you know so much about the female perspective?
You dont, you just know what you think they want and the excuses you give for your own failings with women.
I've never known any women put any emphasis on c*** size as to how much they value a partner.

Ask most guys on here who have experience, has a woman ever even commented on their c*** size in terms of it being an issue to their overal relationship.
You think like a robot not a human being.
There is something called LOVE and you dont know much about it you put relationships into a scientific equation.

love = c*** size x money / attractiveness - hairloss :roll:

It does'nt work like that.

CCS said:

Again looks always fade for both men and women.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Women nowadays only have one thing into their heads:

It's named Ron Paul.

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I've never known any women put any emphasis on c*** size as to how much they value a partner.

Ask most guys on here who have experience, has a woman ever even commented on their c*** size in terms of it being an issue to their overal relationship.

No woman will tell a guy she would dump him if his c*** were smaller. She also won't tell him it is smaller than she wants, but his looks or money make up for it. A woman just looks at how attractive she thinks you are, then gives a yes or a no, and I'm sure you've had lots of no's if you asked out a lot of women. I have. If they think you are good enough for now, they say yes, and only say romatic stuff. Then if they dump you later, you won't get any warning. Most people don't want to tell you your flaws.

s.a.f said:
There is something called LOVE and you dont know much about it you put relationships into a scientific equation.

they only love you if they find you attractive. If you are not attractive, you never get to that point.

antonio666

Reaction score
no jayman ,you are wrong

women will stand by men who go bald,or lose limbs,because they are stuck with them,but if they had any idea they would go bald ,they (women)would run a mile.

when you go bald (jayman)and you will,avodart has give you a very tempory repreive,your mindset will change,you are like myself and taug
the only diffrence is you are having tempory luck with avodart,
and feel you can have the moral highground because you have beat it,
you will never beat male pattern baldness and you can forget about HM,that in my opinion will never come out,basically what i am saying is do not slag other forum members off like myself and taug,also bubbka,just because we have a diffrent opinion from you

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Women are less visually focussed than men.

I've got a v pretty girl interested in me at the moment. Purely because I treat her nicely and show a genuine interest in her and what she has to say.

s.a.f

Reaction score
No woman will tell a guy she would dump him if his c*** were smaller. She also won't tell him it is smaller than she wants, but his looks or money make up for it. A woman just looks at how attractive she thinks you are, then gives a yes or a no, and I'm sure you've had lots of no's if you asked out a lot of women. I have. If they think you are good enough for now, they say yes, and only say romatic stuff. Then if they dump you later, you won't get any warning. Most people don't want to tell you your flaws.

Hmm, I wonder how any man with a small penis has ever got married?
Oh they must have all been millionaires.
So there you have it if you are less than 5" you must be a millionaire or you have no hope of either marriage or a relationship.

s.a.f said:

CCS said:
they only love you if they find you attractive. If you are not attractive, you never get to that point.

There are more types of attraction than just physical. You are embarrasing yourself with your theories there are millions of couples out there who disprove them.

G

antonio666 said:
no jayman ,you are wrong

women will stand by men who go bald,or lose limbs,because they are stuck with them,but if they had any idea they would go bald ,they (women)would run a mile.

when you go bald (jayman)and you will,avodart has give you a very tempory repreive,your mindset will change,you are like myself and taug
the only diffrence is you are having tempory luck with avodart,
and feel you can have the moral highground because you have beat it,
you will never beat male pattern baldness and you can forget about HM,that in my opinion will never come out,basically what i am saying is do not slag other forum members off like myself and taug,also bubbka,just because we have a diffrent opinion from you

To: JayMan
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:54 pm
Subject: antonio666 Quote message
look i have nothing against you,i am pissed off,that you get such good results and i am still suffering,you are the most entertaining poster on HairLossTalk.com

why'd you change your story? and what is this temporary luck business? please elaborate on my temporary luck. eagerly awaiting your answer.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Women don't care half as much about hairloss as some of you think. My younger brother lost his hair before he was 20 and shaves it all of now. He gets plenty of women because he is confident and doesn't let it affect him. Women like confident men, not men who are shot to pieces because they are bald or balding. It is all about attitude.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Well women do care, but only to a certain extent.

I mean majority of them likes guys with good hair, but your other attributes can somehow attract them just as well. (social status, wealth, career, personalities. etc)

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe women in their 30's, 40's and so on don't care about baldness. Probably because if they're not married by then they're starting to get scared, lonely and desperate.

But girls my age, young hot 20, 21, 22 year old girls won't give a balding guy a snowballs chance in hell.

bubka

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
exactly, sure looks matter, of course women take this into consideration, but a women will like you regardless of initial looks if she likes your personality and company

now sure there are women who go after materialistic things, i am excluding these women, and you should be able to point these people out

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Hmm, I wonder how any man with a small penis has ever got married?
Oh they must have all been millionaires.
So there you have it if you are less than 5" you must be a millionaire or you have no hope of either marriage or a relationship.

[quote="s.a.f":424d4]

CCS said:

There are more types of attraction than just physical. You are embarrasing yourself with your theories there are millions of couples out there who disprove them.[/quote:424d4]

many men have big dicks. but hot women won't go for half of them because they don't look good enough. I'm not saying you can't get married if you are ugly. I'm saying you won't get married to a hot woman unless you can compensate for your flaws in a big way. I've seen unattractive people married, to each other.