Yes, I am a moaning maggot.

Baldie101

Established Member
Reaction score
No. When I started going bald at 19 I didnt know any treatment existed.

Ouch that sux. In my case it was the doctor going stopping me to take finasteride and gave me biotin....and here I am a NW5or6 trying the big 3 to see if there still hope... :sobbing:

slipy

Reaction score
check out my new mixtape while it's hot.

Title : Hard Thug
Tracklisting:

1. Ratha Be a Thug.
2. Homies Turn to Bustas. (Exodus 2011 diss)
3. b****s Only Love U When you Have a FHOH. (full head of hair)
4. I Ran From Cops Once.
5. Bradley Pete. feat Ja Rule (Thom Diss)
6. Bald By Choice, u Loosah. feat Britney Spears
7. Drive By On A Kitteh. (Quantum Cat diss)
8. Uman Wanna be A Ridah. feat Rakim, Nas and Method Man
9. Who's Ya Favorite Norwood 5 now, Bic? feat. Ghostface Killah (FredtheBelgian diss)
10. Real G's Retreat Ratha Than Face Hardships.
11. In Tha Belly of Tha Beast. (male pattern baldness)
12. You Will Succumb To male pattern baldness. feat Jay-Z
13. Hustlin'.
14. What About BBSA? (ChrisW1980uk diss)
15. Playa Haters (hairlosstalk m-boob crew diss)
16. Biggie and Pac.
17. Homie Roll With Tha Streetz. feat MC Regurgitation
18. T.H.U.G. 4 Life.
19. Me Stylin On You.
20. Enemies Wear Badges.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
check out my new mixtape while it's hot.

Title : Hard Thug
Tracklisting:

1. Ratha Be a Thug.
2. Homies Turn to Bustas. (Exodus 2011 diss)
3. b****s Only Love U When you Have a FHOH. (full head of hair)
4. I Ran From Cops Once.
5. Bradley Pete. feat Ja Rule (Thom Diss)
6. Bald By Choice, u Loosah. feat Britney Spears
7. Drive By On A Kitteh. (Quantum Cat diss)
8. Uman Wanna be A Ridah. feat Rakim, Nas and Method Man
9. Who's Ya Favorite Norwood 5 now, Bic? feat. Ghostface Killah (FredtheBelgian diss)
10. Real G's Retreat Ratha Than Face Hardships.
11. In Tha Belly of Tha Beast. (male pattern baldness)
12. You Will Succumb To male pattern baldness. feat Jay-Z
13. Hustlin'.
14. What About BBSA? (ChrisW1980uk diss)
15. Playa Haters (hairlosstalk m-boob crew diss)
16. Biggie and Pac.
17. Homie Roll With Tha Streetz. feat MC Regurgitation
18. T.H.U.G. 4 Life.
19. Me Stylin On You.
20. Enemies Wear Badges.
Bonus Tracks
21. The BDD Shuffle (DJ DocHouse remix)
22. Cover of Cee Lo Green's F**k You ( Seb and Uncomfortable Man duet diss)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I was so sure looking through those songs i would see (DannyBoyy diss) so disappointed.

slipy

Reaction score
I was so sure looking through those songs i would see (DannyBoyy diss) so disappointed.

why would i diss you, homie? i thought we was tight, i thought we was bangin'. :*

Bonus Tracks
21. The BDD Shuffle (DJ DocHouse remix)
22. Cover of Cee Lo Green's F**k You ( Seb and Uncomfortable Man duet diss)

''maximum hustla'' deluxe edition Dr.House diss track:

23. Appointment with a Doctor (Empty My Clip In Ya).

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
@seb.
Dude, i think you're exagerating. If people mock you so bad/often, it may be because of how you interact with them or your lack of self=confidence, not lack of hair.

seb

Reaction score
@seb.
Dude, i think you're exagerating. If people mock you so bad/often, it may be because of how you interact with them or your lack of self=confidence, not lack of hair.

You know f**k all. And stop calling me dude, I am a grown man.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, if you don't want to change, your problem.
I'm no therapist, but it's common sense what i say to you.
Okay, you're bald. Maybe you;ll be like that all life, or maybe a cure will appear soon.
But, if no cure appears, you must accept it, because you need to accept what you cannot change!
Why live a miserable life, thinking everyday about how other unimportant people perceive you??
Slow down and think! How exactly does this help, being so negative, seeing yourself as ugly, "monster", and other nonsenses.
Your problem is that you are the biggest one who disconsiders yourlsef!!
If you see yourself such ugly, etc, how you'd like others to perceive you differently??

I don't get what's your scope on these boards.
You come and say that you feel miserable, you see yoruslef as a worthless person, a monster, etc, and ...and i see that you expect others to agree, if they don't you get irritated!!! I don;t get this attitude, how exactly does this help you??

Ok, if you don;t want to appear bald in front of useless, retarded, ignorant people who would mock you, get a cap and put it on your head!!! Look at Enrique Iglesias, he probably has problems with his hair, and...he wears a cap frequently!! even in concerts!! And what a great girl does he have!!!

But i'm sure you're gonna reply like this :"oh, i can;t wear a cap, beacuse them...what would think stupid, idiot and retarded people whio mock me, they would question i'm hiding something bla bla bla". You analize too much these aspects, you must stop thinking like that!!!

And one important tip: the retards and idiots who mock you , they do it beacuse they see baldness affects you, and they like to make you suffer more! IF you are confident and let them know that you don't give a **** about your baldness(even if you do, try not to make them see it) , you beat them!!!
You give so much importance on every a**h** you see on the street!! Come on!! There are plenty of idiots around us every day, having perfect hair doesn't make them less idiot!!!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I was, at a point, now i pretty solved the problem by meds, hair transplant and micropigmentation.

So how bald were you before all that? If you were in the nw5 and up range then how could you in good conscience tell fellow baldies that hair loss is not the problem after getting such extensive work done to hide your own baldness? Seems hypocritical. You even say you solved the "problem", so indeed you are full of fecal matter.

- - - Updated - - -

At least SAF could acknowledge the downside and well, the reality (with which you seem out of touch with pardon). He had muuuultiple hair transplants and he was not so naive as to dismiss the stigma against baldness.

seb

Reaction score
Ok, if you don't want to change, your problem.
I'm no therapist, but it's common sense what i say to you.
Okay, you're bald. Maybe you;ll be like that all life, or maybe a cure will appear soon.
But, if no cure appears, you must accept it, because you need to accept what you cannot change!
Why live a miserable life, thinking everyday about how other unimportant people perceive you??
Slow down and think! How exactly does this help, being so negative, seeing yourself as ugly, "monster", and other nonsenses.
Your problem is that you are the biggest one who disconsiders yourlsef!!
If you see yourself such ugly, etc, how you'd like others to perceive you differently??

I don't get what's your scope on these boards.
You come and say that you feel miserable, you see yoruslef as a worthless person, a monster, etc, and ...and i see that you expect others to agree, if they don't you get irritated!!! I don;t get this attitude, how exactly does this help you??

Ok, if you don;t want to appear bald in front of useless, retarded, ignorant people who would mock you, get a cap and put it on your head!!! Look at Enrique Iglesias, he probably has problems with his hair, and...he wears a cap frequently!! even in concerts!! And what a great girl does he have!!!

But i'm sure you're gonna reply like this :"oh, i can;t wear a cap, beacuse them...what would think stupid, idiot and retarded people whio mock me, they would question i'm hiding something bla bla bla". You analize too much these aspects, you must stop thinking like that!!!

And one important tip: the retards and idiots who mock you , they do it beacuse they see baldness affects you, and they like to make you suffer more! IF you are confident and let them know that you don't give a **** about your baldness(even if you do, try not to make them see it) , you beat them!!!
You give so much importance on every a**h** you see on the street!! Come on!! There are plenty of idiots around us every day, having perfect hair doesn't make them less idiot!!!

The bottom line is you are largely right in what you are saying.....however, most people in my daily life mock(and not just for being bald). Thus it makes me think, I am the idiot, and they are the normal ones.