Yeah hairloss kills your chances

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
the world is against us becuase we are bald and not black.

I'm using that one as my sig! Cheers! You can always rely on HPM to come out with dynamite lines like that :woot:

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
that's nto true,

many men go to bars alone and try to pickup girls, its REALLY common

Well, the ones that do it deserve all the negative treatment they get in my opinion, because going it alone on a night out is akin to committing social suicide. By doing that you lower your chances before you've even opened your mouth to speak.

Girls don't want to talk to guys with no friends who stand alone in bars and are obviously there purely for a pick-up, doesn't matter what their f*ckin hair looks like. Women are very intuitive you know, their social radar can pick out the sad, desperate losers very quickly and that includes all those douches who go out to bars alone.

Maybe if you actually ventured out to the bar scene once in a while you would have picked this up by now...

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
it's true, the world IS against us.

we do not fit into the social norm AT ALL.

if you adopt a fully bald look ans you aren't black you WILL face a lot of social discrimiation for it.

i take it your some NW3 likely.

wait until your NW5, then it's all over.

people WILL look and WILL stare, and WILL take note of your full baldness.

take stonen cold steve austin, he fits into a stereorttype for bald people, BUT if he was 5 5 and had avg build people would be wondeirng WHY he was bald, becuase it makes no sense.

no social sense at all.

when i got rid of my hair i thoguht to myself that THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON for me to do this.

no social reason, bruce willis is fully bald in 12 monkeys, but his social reason is he is a mental patient, what is my social reaosn for having no hair? my own genetic failings that is what,a dn i dont fit into regular society like this, maybe if i was in a mental insituation then i'd fit in, or a monk monastery.

T

TravisB

Yes, you are bald, worthless, and got no reason to live. You can go commit suicide now.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

Somewhere on the web the same post is being made right now on another forum for gingers, short guys, tall guys, people with acne, glasses ..... ect ect ect.

Primo said:
HairPieceMan said:
the world is against us becuase we are bald and not black.

I'm using that one as my sig! Cheers! You can always rely on HPM to come out with dynamite lines like that :woot:

He's not quite in CCS' league just yet.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Somewhere on the web the same post is being made right now on another forum for gingers, short guys, tall guys, people with acne, glasses ..... ect ect ect.

gingers - i don't thinki there is anythign really wrong with them, they can fix themselves easliy by colouring their hair

short guys - anythign form 5 0 - 5 4 you will face massive social discraitmation for that, and i can "feel" the pain of a 5 2 man, im sure we can all feel the pain of ending up that short, true living that life woudl be a nightmare

tall guys - id say 6 7 is probably the point wher people WILL stare at you all the time and treat you differnelty based on height,there have been some peopel that have ended up 7 foot tall at 15 and tell horrible stories of their life being that tall and never fitting into society and epople staring that them liek they are a freak, all of which IS TRUE. so yes i can feel the social pain of a 7 foot tall guy, he just wants to fit in and be normal and accepted into society

acne- depending on the severity of the acne i too can feel his pain, i would compare baldness to some forms of minor acne.

glasses - mute point, your being overly sensityive about having glasses.

but yes i would put baldnesss inthe same leauge as being overly short, overly tall and mild forms of acne , i woudnt compare aggreseive male pattern baldness in young adult caucaisn with beign ginger or having glassses, it's not the smae social problem.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
i actually agree with that last post, except the ginger bit, that must be a hard one to deal with for a guy. ginger women can be hot but the guys look like freaks.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah but they can colour their hair and no one will say anything bad to him

its not the same thing as a guy balding in his early 20s , and wears a hairpiece in his mid 20s, its not the same thing, people will think that is "wierd"

also if there is a 7 foot tall guy living in the US his life would be hell, a solution for him would be to move to the netherlands, where the male average is 6 0 vs US being 5 10.

he can also hollow out their shoes to remove an inch from him

it sounds pretty nuts to actually move country to fit in with society to not face social discrimation based on height, but it has happened a lot before, especially with very tall women who are having trouble finding a mate becuase 99% of guys just dont go near her because she is soo freaking tall.

also you can do leg shorteneting in china which will make you shorter, there are MANY women who are 5 9 and HATE it and spend 20,000$ to go to china to make them 5 6 and shorten their height, becuase they feel that many men are not intesrted in them and feel un female like and that they dont fit into what society is expecting of them becuase of their genetic height. (females are meant to be short statured)

and i just feel i dont fit into what society expects a young male adult to have, HAIR.

honestly if you were a 6 foot tall woman, woudl you feel normal? im pretty sure it would negateively affect your life, same with 5 2 male (to an extent), or agressive pre-maute male pattern baldness in caucaisn makign him fully bald 25/30 etc.

you would always feel "wierd" and out of place socially.

and yes i realise that male pattern baldness is MUCH more common than these occurences, but what you have to understand is that it is just as wierd its just that is more common due to genetics, its still undeires by society as much

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
BrightonBaldy said:
i actually agree with that last post, except the ginger bit, that must be a hard one to deal with for a guy. ginger women can be hot but the guys look like freaks.

...yeah like Prince Harry for example :whistle:

Some of the posts on here are so twisted, it's unbelievable. I think the problem lies much deeper then baldness for many. What turns women off the most is a negative attitude, and they can smell it from a mile a way.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
yeah but they can colour their hair and no one will say anything bad to him

its not the same thing as a guy balding in his early 20s , and wears a hairpiece in his mid 20s, its not the same thing, people will think that is "wierd"

also if there is a 7 foot tall guy living in the US his life would be hell, a solution for him would be to move to the netherlands, where the male average is 6 0 vs US being 5 10.

he can also hollow out their shoes to remove an inch from him

it sounds pretty nuts to actually move country to fit in with society to not face social discrimation based on height, but it has happened a lot before, especially with very tall women who are having trouble finding a mate becuase 99% of guys just dont go near her because she is soo freaking tall.

also you can do leg shorteneting in china which will make you shorter, there are MANY women who are 5 9 and HATE it and spend 20,000$ to go to china to make them 5 6 and shorten their height, becuase they feel that many men are not intesrted in them and feel un female like and that they dont fit into what society is expecting of them becuase of their genetic height. (females are meant to be short statured)

and i just feel i dont fit into what society expects a young male adult to have, HAIR.

honestly if you were a 6 foot tall woman, woudl you feel normal? im pretty sure it would negateively affect your life, same with 5 2 male (to an extent), or agressive pre-maute male pattern baldness in caucaisn makign him fully bald 25/30 etc.

you would always feel "wierd" and out of place socially.

and yes i realise that male pattern baldness is MUCH more common than these occurences, but what you have to understand is that it is just as wierd its just that is more common due to genetics, its still undeires by society as much

Ginger hair is pretty cool, it's the pale faces and orange freckles people seem to hate on

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'd love to date 5'9 - 6' women; I like tall girls.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
HairPieceMan said:

Look for George Sodini, the guy that went on a rampage because women never loved him. Yeah, he had a good hairline but buzzed his hair
There are online communities who adore the guy. Mostly 20-something year olds (with no baldness whatsoever) claiming that they are too ugly, and b**ch about a feminist conspiracy until one of them crosses a legal line.
Some of the posts around here tend to rival their insanity

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
bigentries said:
s.a.f said:
HairPieceMan said:

Look for George Sodini, the guy that went on a rampage because women never loved him. Yeah, he had a good hairline but buzzed his hair
There are online communities who adore the guy. Mostly 20-something year olds (with no baldness whatsoever) claiming that they are too ugly, and b**ch about a feminist conspiracy until one of them crosses a legal line.
Some of the posts around here tend to rival their insanity

He had a good job too. And tbh wasn't even ugly.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
BrightonBaldy said:
oknow- yes prince harry is an example of a guy looking weird with red hair lol

Yet, a lot of girls find him hot.

And no, it is not because he is royalty, they do not find william as hot as him.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
yes it is because he's royalty and (if he deserves it or not) has the same playboy image his dad james hewitt lol

this isnt up for debate, being a ginge is a real social problem for regular guys

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
BrightonBaldy said:
yes it is because he's royalty and (if he deserves it or not) has the same playboy image his dad james hewitt lol

this isnt up for debate, being a ginge is a real social problem for regular guys

Seriously ginger HAIR is not a problem for anybody. Pale skin and orange freckles are the downside of being a ginger.

Mr. Fisherman

Reaction score
After seeing the curse of British princes, I've taken hair loss seriously. Don't wanna end up like prince william...my goodness his hair was being flailed around by the wind!
Hard to be confident when you're out with a girl. It makes you look older than you really are.

harlan1988

Reaction score
it definitely does not kill your chances, but it definitely lowers them. I am in the nw2 range and a professional norwood spotter. I was in a coffee shop and saw an early 30's guy with a nw5-6 walk in with hot girl in her mid 20's(probably an 8/10). Then he goes to the bathroom and she is waiting for the coffee alone. In comes a good looking guy her age with a nw1 and he checks her out but she pretends as if she doesn't even notice him and the bald guy comes out and she grabs his hand and walks off. I was very impressed with her loyalty. But then again I know a girl who is a 9/10 who was recently making fun of her ex-boyfriend for losing all his hair in college. And another girl who said "joey lawerence used to be hot before he went bald". Younger girls my age in college seem to make a big deal but right after college a ton of guys starting to lose it so they seem to accept it better at age 24+.