Yeah hairloss kills your chances

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Friend of mine, aggressive hairloss, vertex thinning, deep NW3 hairline approached 20 girls yesterday, ended up hooking up with a very fat girl. The rest told him to f*** off.

My friend - NW1, perfect hairline. Ends up hooking up with her friend, a hot girl.

Sucks.

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
Friend of mine, aggressive hairloss, vertex thinning, deep NW3 hairline approached 20 girls yesterday, ended up hooking up with a very fat girl. The rest told him to f*ck off.

My friend - NW1, perfect hairline. Ends up hooking up with her friend, a hot girl.

Sucks.

That's why I jumped on finasteride for one more fight. I'm badly diffuse thinning but I'm hoping I can hold on to what I have left for a few more years.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh dang Oknow, lucky we have you around to spread the news.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
NEWSFLASH

girls don't like hairloss!!!

and here i was thinking they put wigs on holywood heartrobs just so they could avoid the cold rain on their head.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Oknow said:
Friend of mine, aggressive hairloss, vertex thinning, deep NW3 hairline approached 20 girls yesterday, ended up hooking up with a very fat girl. The rest told him to f*ck off.

And these 2 guys were totally equal in all other ways apart from the hair?

Not all NW3's look like 5hit.

[attachment=2:xaqdv45w]calum_best_203_203x152.jpg[/attachment:xaqdv45w]

[attachment=1:xaqdv45w]100off.jpg[/attachment:xaqdv45w]

[attachment=0:xaqdv45w]bruce-willis.jpg[/attachment:xaqdv45w]

Attachments

• calum_best_203_203x152.jpg
    calum_best_203_203x152.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 4,159
  • 100off.jpg
    100off.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 643
  • bruce-willis.jpg
    bruce-willis.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4,166

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:

Sucks.
I swear you made a post a few weeks ago about a slick bald friend of yours who was cleaning up with girls in the club you went to.

T

TravisB

s.a.f asked a good question - were they equal in their looks apart from the hair?

You guys act like every non balding guy is automatically looking better that any balding guy. There are ugly non balding men too. If your NW3 friend was ugly then it's not a big surprise he got rejected. But if he looked like Ljungberg, Zidane, or Diesel, then I guess he would done muuuch better. Your NW1 friend on the other hand must be quite good looking apart from his NW1 hair.

If he would look like this:

1190978563_2261111954595ugly_man.jpg

Then I highly doubt he would score any of these girls :p

Balding isn't the ONLY problem when it comes to girls.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
it's immaterial, most guys don't look like him.

most guys with NW3 or > hairlines just look like the worst 35 year olds with a "im about to go bald" sign on there chest.

it can be very mentality disturbing, and you can feel it puts you on the lowest poll of men, and triply worse if your 25.

Pyro

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairpieceman, i like you but your wrong lol.

I have a Nw2/3 shaved down complately at the minute, and my life is pretty good and i have a really nice girlfriend. Hairloss did devastate me though but i just thought f*** it about a month or so ago and shaved it all off. I actually look pretty good. Rather than balding, i looked "ruggedly handsome" or so i was told by my gf ;) hairloss isn't all doom and gloom. im 21 btw.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well that's nice your able to create a positive stereotype with your baldness.

but fact is alot of 25 year olds with NW3 can look like really, bonkers

example jude law

03-jlaw01.jpg

i mean sometimes it just has a jarring affect on the face, he still looks good but its still annoying, id be soo annoyed at that hairline i'd just rather be bald.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
Oknow said:

Sucks.
I swear you made a post a few weeks ago about a slick bald friend of yours who was cleaning up with girls in the club you went to.

No he got lucky.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
TravisB said:
s.a.f asked a good question - were they equal in their looks apart from the hair?

You guys act like every non balding guy is automatically looking better that any balding guy. There are ugly non balding men too. If your NW3 friend was ugly then it's not a big surprise he got rejected. But if he looked like Ljungberg, Zidane, or Diesel, then I guess he would done muuuch better. Your NW1 friend on the other hand must be quite good looking apart from his NW1 hair.

If he would look like this:

1190978563_2261111954595ugly_man.jpg

Then I highly doubt he would score any of these girls :p

Balding isn't the ONLY problem when it comes to girls.

He is an average looking guy, hairloss has fucked his already average looks further

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I do admit bald or balding guys look slightly older, so picking up the younger ones might be more difficult.

But seriously, a bald guy with confidence will get girls pretty easily.

You know, I do feel and I do look older compared to a few years ago. My face and my hair has changed. But, I have been trying to be healthy and I think it shows. Most of my friends that I haven't seen for a long time do comment that I look younger and fresher. A young girl that I'm very friendly with keeps saying that I have a good vibe.

It's all in the attitude.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
virtuality said:
You know, I do feel and I do look older compared to a few years ago. My face and my hair has changed. But, I have been trying to be healthy and I think it shows. Most of my friends that I haven't seen for a long time do comment that I look younger and fresher. A young girl that I'm very friendly with keeps saying that I have a good vibe.

Are you banging her?

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
Nashville Hairline said:
Oknow said:

Sucks.

No he got lucky.
Confirmation bias.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Oknow said:
virtuality said:

Are you banging her?

If not it's likely he can. Good vibe/good aura = I wanna f*ck you!

She's taken..

But I do agree, it's basically like saying "if I was available I would consider you"... I can tell she likes me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
well that's nice your able to create a positive stereotype with your baldness.

but fact is alot of 25 year olds with NW3 can look like really, bonkers

example jude law

03-jlaw01.jpg

i mean sometimes it just has a jarring affect on the face, he still looks good but its still annoying, id be soo annoyed at that hairline i'd just rather be bald.

Jude is about 40 yrs old.
And I'd guess that someone with his face could still get more chicks than the avereage or even above average 25 yr old NW1.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
And I'd guess that someone with his face could still get more chicks than the avereage or even above average 25 yr old NW1.

Nope, nope aaaand no..... :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
And what do you think the average 25 yr old looks like?

T

TravisB

Jude Law should just shave it, or have a hair transplant on the front because his density further seems to be good, and he have no bald spot. This island of hair on the front looks bad.

81529EP_LAW_B-GR_13.jpg