Yeah hairloss kills your chances

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
you guys are crazy. some ginger men are sexy as hell, pale skin,freckles and all

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
harlan1988 said:
it definitely does not kill your chances, but it definitely lowers them. I am in the nw2 range and a professional norwood spotter. I was in a coffee shop and saw an early 30's guy with a nw5-6 walk in with hot girl in her mid 20's(probably an 8/10). Then he goes to the bathroom and she is waiting for the coffee alone. In comes a good looking guy her age with a nw1 and he checks her out but she pretends as if she doesn't even notice him and the bald guy comes out and she grabs his hand and walks off. I was very impressed with her loyalty. But then again I know a girl who is a 9/10 who was recently making fun of her ex-boyfriend for losing all his hair in college. And another girl who said "joey lawerence used to be hot before he went bald". Younger girls my age in college seem to make a big deal but right after college a ton of guys starting to lose it so they seem to accept it better at age 24+.

You are incredibly immature.

Do you honestly think that she would dump her boyfriend the second a man with a better hairline showed some interest? What did you expect, that she would run off hand in hand skipping along with this NW1 and leave her boyfriend in the bathroom?

barcafan

Reaction score
twenty.five said:
harlan1988 said:
it definitely does not kill your chances, but it definitely lowers them. I am in the nw2 range and a professional norwood spotter. I was in a coffee shop and saw an early 30's guy with a nw5-6 walk in with hot girl in her mid 20's(probably an 8/10). Then he goes to the bathroom and she is waiting for the coffee alone. In comes a good looking guy her age with a nw1 and he checks her out but she pretends as if she doesn't even notice him and the bald guy comes out and she grabs his hand and walks off. I was very impressed with her loyalty. But then again I know a girl who is a 9/10 who was recently making fun of her ex-boyfriend for losing all his hair in college. And another girl who said "joey lawerence used to be hot before he went bald". Younger girls my age in college seem to make a big deal but right after college a ton of guys starting to lose it so they seem to accept it better at age 24+.

You are incredibly immature.

Do you honestly think that she would dump her boyfriend the second a man with a better hairline showed some interest? What did you expect, that she would run off hand in hand skipping along with this NW1 and leave her boyfriend in the bathroom?

I'm pretty sure that's the consensus on this forum

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
I wasn't be over defensive or anything I'm just surprised a forum intended for guys who are obviously feeling discriminated against actually provides a smiley to depict homosexuals in an obviously negative way.

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score
"...and their blood is full of honey" (c)

redheads.jpg

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
anecdotes arent evidence. however i think there have been studies showing less sexual activity in men who are balding. but plenty of bald guys are still ****ing hot women. its probably more about confidence, and personality, than purely the state of the hairline.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

The op talked about vertex thining, this is the worst, front thining is way less worse

brannon

Reaction score
Im new here, Hello Im Brannon

I am 49, going on 50 here in a little while. I guess I have been losing m hair since my late 30's now. I used to have long hair back in the 80s. Heck, I had many hairstyles back then, from 70's early 80s feathered, punk/spiked, asymmetrical, to long teased up metal hair. Yes, my hair was my pride and joy back then. Heck, it was the 80s, it was all about THE LOOK, or whatever it was back then. If you were a teen or in your young adult years, you know what I am talking about. Enough said. Anyway, I have been reading some entries on this thread and others, and notice something. I notice a lack of confidence for some reason. Sure, losing your hair S_CKS, we all know that. Im not a hypocrite and Im not going to candy coat it all and blow sunshine up you all, but here is the deal. Would I rather have hair? SURE!, Who would not. Please!. Im reading here that OH, IF I LOSE MY HAIR, THE GIRLS WILL NOT LIKE ME, blah blah blah, WHINE WHINE WHINE.... Are you a 20 something looking for girls your age, or older women? Are you an older(man like myself), looking for younger women? PERVS!, no, just kidding. Anyway, Im not looking, because im happily married, and love my beautiful wife. She knew me with hair, and now she knows me with peach fuzz, soon to be shaven all the way off in another year or two. She loves me just the same. Oh, now your thinking, well yeah, your married, that doesn't count, etc. Well, I have been out and about. I have seen what confidence can do. I have seen the looks, the stares, the flirting, etc, from women my age, and younger. Im a decent looking guy, with hair, or no hair. So, it depends, if you are unattractive, it will not matter if you have hair or not, its not going to help or hurt either way. If you are attractive, it doesn't matter if you have hair or not you will still be attractive. Simply put. A lot of people watch to much Hollywood stuff. Its all fake, people. Wigs, weaves, toupees, grafts, etc. Only a few have their real hair. Hollywood is fake, and you want to base your life(s) around actors and actresses. Come on! Another thing, grow SOME guys, GROW A SET, and quit whining and act like the MEN you are, and quit acting like a bunch of wimpy, I CANT GET WOMEN BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT LIKE ME, men. If you act like that, you will never get women. PERIOD! Women don't like wimpy men. I did not say bald men, I said wimpy men. Men with no B_lls. Get it? I get looks, stares, flirts all the time, but that's all I get,because Like I said, I love my wife, and I am devoted to her and our marriage. So guys, quit being down on yourselves, and quit acting like a bunch of babies, and get out there, and show the women you have what it takes. And for Pete's sake, quit whining about being bald. Women love hearing that also. That helps a lot. Ha, yeah.....

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
I am 49, going on 50 here in a little while. I guess I have been losing m hair since my late 30's now. I used to have long hair back in the 80s. Heck, I had many hairstyles back then, from 70's early 80s feathered, punk/spiked, asymmetrical, to long teased up metal hair. Yes, my hair was my pride and joy back then. Heck, it was the 80s, it was all about THE LOOK, or whatever it was back then. If you were a teen or in your young adult years, you know what I am talking about. Enough said. Anyway, I have been reading some entries on this thread and others, and notice something. I notice a lack of confidence for some reason. Sure, losing your hair S_CKS, we all know that. Im not a hypocrite and Im not going to candy coat it all and blow sunshine up you all, but here is the deal. Would I rather have hair? SURE!, Who would not. Please!. Im reading here that OH, IF I LOSE MY HAIR, THE GIRLS WILL NOT LIKE ME, blah blah blah, WHINE WHINE WHINE.... Are you a 20 something looking for girls your age, or older women? Are you an older(man like myself), looking for younger women? PERVS!, no, just kidding. Anyway, Im not looking, because im happily married, and love my beautiful wife. She knew me with hair, and now she knows me with peach fuzz, soon to be shaven all the way off in another year or two. She loves me just the same. Oh, now your thinking, well yeah, your married, that doesn't count, etc. Well, I have been out and about. I have seen what confidence can do. I have seen the looks, the stares, the flirting, etc, from women my age, and younger. Im a decent looking guy, with hair, or no hair. So, it depends, if you are unattractive, it will not matter if you have hair or not, its not going to help or hurt either way. If you are attractive, it doesn't matter if you have hair or not you will still be attractive. Simply put. A lot of people watch to much Hollywood stuff. Its all fake, people. Wigs, weaves, toupees, grafts, etc. Only a few have their real hair. Hollywood is fake, and you want to base your life(s) around actors and actresses. Come on! Another thing, grow SOME guys, GROW A SET, and quit whining and act like the MEN you are, and quit acting like a bunch of wimpy, I CANT GET WOMEN BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT LIKE ME, men. If you act like that, you will never get women. PERIOD! Women don't like wimpy men. I did not say bald men, I said wimpy men. Men with no B_lls. Get it? I get looks, stares, flirts all the time, but that's all I get,because Like I said, I love my wife, and I am devoted to her and our marriage. So guys, quit being down on yourselves, and quit acting like a bunch of babies, and get out there, and show the women you have what it takes. And for Pete's sake, quit whining about being bald. Women love hearing that also. That helps a lot. Ha, yeah.....

I am now cured of the burden of hairloss thanks to these wise words!

We could use more positivity towards each other on the site/been a ton of sh!t talking. But you have to understand there are alot of young people on here who dont have wives and are single....They are also new to their image changing so drastically so young. So I dont think a 50 yr old whos married telling them its not a big deal is going to make a big difference...Completely different situations. Being young and single surrounded by friends with hair than being 50 married and I am sure alot of you friends have some hairloss also.

shookwun

Reaction score
I am now cured of the burden of hairloss thanks to these wise words!

We could use more positivity towards each other on the site/been a ton of sh!t talking. But you have to understand there are alot of young people on here who dont have wives and are single....They are also new to their image changing so drastically so young. So I dont think a 50 yr old whos married telling them its not a big deal is going to make a big difference...Completely different situations. Being young and single surrounded by friends with hair than being 50 married and I am sure alot of you friends have some hairloss also.

Completely lost credit as soon as I read 'been loosing my hair since my late 30s'.

Lived his whole life, gets married then starts to slowly loose it while telling everyone to get a grip, and grow a pair. :laugh:

Real easy to tell people to grow a pair when one lives their entire prime, and teenage years with a full head of hair. Helps tremendously as far as social, and physical development with your peers and women are concerned.

Some people have no idea.

slipy

Reaction score

im sorry but the fact that you only started to experience hair loss in late 30's pretty much renders the message you're conveying useless to those, who suffer from premature balding. you pretty much have no insight in what life is like for those who spend their whole youth severely aesthetically impaired.

easy for you to preach your well-meaning albeit condescending, ignorant message about growing balls/manning up ect. when you spent your prime with full head of hair, experimenting with different hair styles. its nothing new, many have done that before you and you're not changing anyone's mind.

blackg

Reaction score
This brannon guy has to be a troll. Because he just can't be serious.

For a guy who is 49, to have such a narrow perspective is an anomaly. Surely he has the ability to think outside of his own existence.
If not. He may be intellectually impaired.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
This brannon guy has to be a troll. Because he just can't be serious.

For a guy who is 49, to have such a narrow perspective is an anomaly. Surely he has the ability to think outside of his own existence.
If not. He may be intellectually impaired.

I thought the same thing too, but there are alot of dumb people in the world.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score

:spell: