wow nizoral is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
He's not an NW1, he's definitely an NW2 he just has thick hair. The thick hair is giving the illusion he's not balding.

Give it time.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
$tackz said:
He's not an NW1, he's definitely an NW2 he just has thick hair. The thick hair is giving the illusion he's not balding.

Give it time.

NW2!? Do you have your own Norwood scale?

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
elvis123 said:
Hey Krazygay, how many times a week do you use nizoral? and do you use conditioner after it?
once per week, and btw guys, i dont use nizoral to combat any sort of hairloss, my doctor recommended i use it for my folliculitis and see if it helped.
the close up photo is of hair thats coming in, NOT hair thats miniaturized, im 100% certain its new small hair thats coming in, for the past like 7 years theres been 0 hair where i took that picture, if it was miniaturized/miniaturizing hair i would have noticed it and watched it like a hawk and you would have all probably read about it on here countless times, i know most of you like to get me going on saying i am balding and such, fine, understandable, i really dont mean to be a troll or w.e, i guess house and the other guy are right, its probably bdd, like guys i know male pattern baldness can alter a persons whole personality and self esteem and would totally just crush some people, its not something i would make fun of or come on here to intentionally post pics of great hair as most of you say, i just look at my hair and i see balding, i cant help it, im not like friggin norton from fight club, i dont go on anyother sort of forum thats medical related at all and post anything of the sort, yes i am 19 years old, the nw2 is what scares me as most people my age have nw1's,i ts partly the reason i thought i was balding, but i thought a nw2 was a normal mature hairline and its been there for a good 7 years, some of you saw my pics from 2007, and my hair hasnt changed...i guess that should answer my own question, in 2 years i probably would have seen a significant difference? im not lying about my family history or anything, i really dont know one guy who suffered from male pattern baldness in my entire family, closest thing i saw was my dads maternal grandad who was like a Norwood 2.5 at 80

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
[quote="$tackz":13nhw7ep]He's not an NW1, he's definitely an NW2 he just has thick hair. The thick hair is giving the illusion he's not balding.

Give it time.

NW2!? Do you have your own Norwood scale?[/quote:13nhw7ep]
No he's an NW2 using the regular norwood scale.

2j1abo9.png

^^That's what his hair looks like his temples are thin and receded and the corners of his hairline are climbing up towards the center. His hair is just thick.

I'm an NW2/2.5 myself.
23w2rzr.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alex, you are definitely getting more popular on this site every day. Funny how so many posters are arguing over your Norwood stage for almost 5 pages of posts. How "romantic" is that.......................... :whistle: Honestly, I could care less which Norwood level your hair is at but for some reason it has become a topic of debate. I think its time you get some help. You are only 19 and have no girlfriend to occupy your free time. You use this place as a photo shoot hoping that everyone will tell you something you already know yourself. When you are about 10 to 15 years older, you are going to definitely have a complex of how old you look especially if you are going recede more than you have now. I know you like getting "attention" but I don't think a forum of balding men is a healthy way to achieve that goal. Either get some help or find a girl to occupy all your time, eh.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
$tackz said:
[quote="haunted-ballroom":463pwv37][quote="$tackz":463pwv37]He's not an NW1, he's definitely an NW2 he just has thick hair. The thick hair is giving the illusion he's not balding.

Give it time.

NW2!? Do you have your own Norwood scale?[/quote:463pwv37]
No he's an NW2 using the regular norwood scale.

2j1abo9.png

^^That's what his hair looks like his temples are thin and receded and the corners of his hairline are climbing up towards the center. His hair is just thick.

I'm an NW2/2.5 myself.
23w2rzr.jpg
[/quote:463pwv37]

thats not even close to a nw2 nvm a 2.5 and you ppl call ME crazy, dude ur a nw1- Norwood 1.5 at max, not even close to the 2, im not totally a Norwood 2 just yet, and you dont have any recession at all, why are you on here? diffusing? cause ur hairline is great

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Alex, you are definitely getting more popular on this site every day. Funny how so many posters are arguing over your Norwood stage for almost 5 pages of posts. How "romantic" is that.......................... :whistle: Honestly, I could care less which Norwood level your hair is at but for some reason it has become a topic of debate. I think its time you get some help. You are only 19 and have no girlfriend to occupy your free time. You use this place as a photo shoot hoping that everyone will tell you something you already know yourself. When you are about 10 to 15 years older, you are going to definitely have a complex of how old you look especially if you are going recede more than you have now. I know you like getting "attention" but I don't think a forum of balding men is a healthy way to achieve that goal. Either get some help or find a girl to occupy all your time, eh.

um jsut because someone looks older, doesnt mean they are gonna look really old when they are late 20s to middle aged at all, so i dunno why everyone assumes that, yeah i look older for my age, but if i go clean shaven, ill look about 19 anyways who cares, im not gonna go on any meds right now as i feel i dont need to at the moment

s.a.f

Reaction score
$tackz said:
I'm an NW2/2.5 myself.
23w2rzr.jpg

What the hell are you doing on here? :shock: This is like logging onto a midgets forum and seeing a 5'11" guy posting do you think I'm short? I cant see how you could possibly have any more hair without looking like some kind of neanderthal throwback. :roll:
You are a NW1 plain and simple maybe your hairline is'nt quite as good as Ronaldo's (but its not far off) but you dont have receeded temples. I never in my life had a hairline anywhere near as good as that. :shakehead:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alex, I really was not trying to make a point about how old you will look later. I just don't understand why you waste so much time posting photos of yourself when your hair is normal. Do you have a girlfriend? What benefit do you get from posting on this forum? I can tell you right now I have not benefited as much as I wanted other than I found people in the same situation as myself and you definitely do not qualify as one of them.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Stacks, your hairline and hair is better than Alex's. You are another one with a serious case of BDD. You practically have virtually no temple recession that even represent a NW1. You need to go on a hair transplant site and look at actual cases of NW2. You obviously have not researched enough online to know how to classify a person based on the Norwood scale.

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Stacks, your hairline and hair is better than Alex's. You are another one with a serious case of BDD. You practically have virtually no temple recession that even represent a NW1. You need to go on a hair transplant site and look at actual cases of NW2. You obviously have not researched enough online to know how to classify a person based on the Norwood scale.
I'm sorry that you seem to be greatly confused I've been balding for over two years in that time I've lost probably 30% of my total hair.

In that balding time I've been taken finasteride and nizoral for a year. Obviously on finasteride my hair is going to look like I'm not balding. If finasteride didn't help at all then what would be the point of hairloss medications; what would be the point of this forum? And my temples are RECEDING they're probably the worst part of my hair beside my hairline and my crown is thin too look... I highlighted the area that is the worst.
Temples:
20k7kmr.jpg

Crown:
venolf.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Stacks, your hair is so thick all over. I doubt you have any miniaturization. However, if you think you are balding than keep thinking it. I know if my hair looked as good as yours and I had that thickness I would not even think anything was wrong and I HAVE BDD. You have a mature hairline if even that.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
lmao what recession man, the front of your hairline meets with your temporal points, if thats a mature hairline, i must have like a nw3, he has a non receeded hairline

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alex compared to Stacks, your situation is way worse........................................ :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Stacks if you have receeded temples the Brad Pitt must be bald then. Because his are further back than yours and his hairline is higher and he's considered a NW1.
[attachment=0:38zpuqhm]brad_pitt.jpg[/attachment:38zpuqhm]

Attachments

• brad_pitt.jpg
    brad_pitt.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 180

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
$tackz said:
In that balding time I've been taken finasteride and nizoral for a year. Obviously on finasteride my hair is going to look like I'm not balding. If finasteride didn't help at all then what would be the point of hairloss medications; what would be the point of this forum? And my temples are RECEDING they're probably the worst part of my hair beside my hairline and my crown is thin too look... I highlighted the area that is the worst.

Your nizoral/finasteride results are incredible. To the naked eye you have no hair loss at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.