wow nizoral is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondock

Reaction score
"You don't have hairloss! You can't stay in our club! Be banished now, and repent!"

Cassin

Reaction score
heyitsthatguy said:
Has anyone else noticed that this guy tries so hard to convince people hes losing his hair, but as soon as someone agrees with him he then tells them how awesome his hair is and how hes not losing it. Also throws in how his 80 year old grandfather has like the best hair ever omg. :whistle:

show me this please.

barcafan

Reaction score
Cassin said:
heyitsthatguy said:
Has anyone else noticed that this guy tries so hard to convince people hes losing his hair, but as soon as someone agrees with him he then tells them how awesome his hair is and how hes not losing it. Also throws in how his 80 year old grandfather has like the best hair ever omg. :whistle:

show me this please.

I too remember him doing this.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Death said:
OK! OK!.....look can anyone ban this guy from here

cuz he"s either making fun of us , wasting our time , makeing us feel like sh*t by reminding us WE DO have male pattern baldness or all the above

plz people stop responding to his post or anything.... it just encourges him

he's like one of those never dieing horror flim bad guys.....

hope he goes away soon.....

bet you he's on other forums saying he has other stuff like breast cancer, is over 500 pounds, has ED or some sort of other nonsense....

he reminds of the guy Edward Norton played in fight club.....gets kicks out of other peoples misery or gets something out of it

none of those things..why would i make fun intentionally, i wouldnt ever

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As soon as someone says he's going bald 'No it's just my mature hairline it's been like that since I was 13!!'

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
I think he is still waiting for someone to tell him that he is hot, wasn't that the reason why he posts pics of himself?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alex posts those photos hoping to "win friends and influence people"............................... :whistle:

M

macimate

This idiot is JUST looking for confirmation that he is not balding.

Take a look at his profile, press on the button that says show all users posts, check out his first thread ever! about 2 guys says he has a bit receded temples and he imedially starts telling everyone about his great family history and how he had that hairline from 8 years old.

The guy clearly has no life going around worying about his perfect hair.

Try looking into some anti-agin products you look like you're 40, that should be the biggest of your concerns, I would look younger even with a horseshoe .

epictetus

Reaction score
Your hairline might be receding, but you still have hair that's better--and will continue to be better into old age--than 99.9% of the male population.

You're truly pissing your life away even being on this site.

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol, I just read my last post, sounded like I was hitting on him. :whistle:

To krezyguy: Ask a mod to delete your account, this is pathetic.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised. This is the first true backlash at Kerzyguy.

Usually just a few people say the usual - not balding, mature hairline, amazing hair, etc - while others tend to feed the flames a bit and say there's cause for concern.

But not this time.....universal hatred.

Kerzyguy, your time here is up.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Krazygay, how many times a week do you use nizoral? and do you use conditioner after it?

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
kerzyguy said:

Wow...ok then, you just look way more older then that.

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't see why you guys are giving him such a hard time... His temples have clearly receded pretty badly compared to the rest of his hair. Everyone has different levels of hairloss just because his isn't as extreme as some people on this site (but still pretty bad), doesn't mean it isn't happening!!

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
kerzyguy said:
Axl_Rose said:
kerzyguy, you are a twat. How old are you anyway? I always thought you were between 27-30.

Bullshit. You are 19?! f*** you look about 30, that must suck.

I wouldn't be risking it if I was you with just nizoral, your hairline is clearly receding. I thought you were just worrying to much because you were like 30, but seeings you are 19 that changes a fair bit. Plus the up close photo shows how the hairs on your hairline are miniaturising so the receding will undoubtedly continue.

I'd be on Propecia if I was you, Nizoral will help but it isn't gonna stop the male pattern baldness process.

M

macimate

Stacks, the man is a perfect NW1, how the hell can you be so critical? are you kerzy in disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.