wow nizoral is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
ive been using nizoral 2% since early may, and its starting to regrow some hair on my kids hairline (no joke) although its slight, it has some hair growing back in the temple area, it has made my hair thicker and just healthier overall, i am very pleased with how my hair looks recently

Attachments

• P1030599.JPG
    P1030599.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 370
  • P1030600.JPG
    P1030600.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 369

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
here ill get a picture of what nizoral is doing, this spot here had 0 hair in it earlier..its small hairs that are coming back, i guess my kids hairline wasnt much lower, if keep using nizoral will it come back fully?:s

Attachments

• P1030612.JPG
    P1030612.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 308

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kerzguy - What are you still doing here? Are you honestly convinced you are balding? You have perfect, full, thick, massive, amazing hair.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't see why you guys can't understand that this guy is suffering from Androgentic Alopecia. He has a receding hairline which is a clear indication of Androgenetic Alopecia. I understand that some people have hairlines which only mature, but you have no evidence that this guy will not start losing his crown hair over the next 2 years. My Hair loss started with a receding hair line. Just because his hair loss isn't aggressive like most of the forum users here doesn't mean he is not losing his hair. Everyone loses their hair at different degrees. If this guy wants to combat his hair loss they why not, doesn't everyone say "The earlier you catch it the better"?

Kerzy, well done for your success with Nizoral, hope you are able to maintain your hair for as long as possible, I expect you will. Good Luck!

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
decro435 said:
I don't see why you guys can't understand that this guy is suffering from Androgentic Alopecia. He has a receding hairline which is a clear indication of Androgenetic Alopecia. I understand that some people have hairlines which only mature, but you have no evidence that this guy will not start losing his crown hair over the next 2 years. My Hair loss started with a receding hair line. Just because his hair loss isn't aggressive like most of the forum users here doesn't mean he is not losing his hair. Everyone loses their hair at different degrees. If this guy wants to combat his hair loss they why not, doesn't everyone say "The earlier you catch it the better"?

Kerzy, well done for your success with Nizoral, hope you are able to maintain your hair for as long as possible, I expect you will. Good Luck!

so you think im going bald? or going to be bald?

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, I don't think you are "Going Bald". You are losing hair though. Your hair line isn't what it was when you were 13, is it?. You are slowly receding. Whether it will progress past a Norwood 2 is up to your genes. It's not like it's going to happen overnight, especially with your slow recession. You should just keep using Ketoconazole and you will probably prevent going past a NW2.5. Your hair is great man.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
my hairline was lower as a kid, but i wouldnt say its a big change, maybe like 1-3 cm difference, but could be my scalp growing or something and the skin strecthed, i myself dont think ill be a high Norwood level ever, even my maternal grandfather must have not been a high Norwood when he died in his 50s from what ive heard from my family, and theres pretty much 0 male pattern baldness on my dads side and pretty close to none on my moms side, like my maternal grandmas dad had a full head of hair and her brothers did too till their 80s, so luckily i do have some luck in that dept. i do know for a fact cause ive seen some pictures that my maternal grandad had no crown loss at like 35, but was like a Norwood 2 from 28-35, so who knows, i guess anything is possible, but the nizoral makes my hair feel great, feels thicker and its growing hair where i havnt had hair since i was like 12

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alex, you love to shoot pictures of yourself. Wow, OCD is great.................... :whistle:

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Okay, Kerzy man I'm starting to see why people give out to you.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
decro435 said:

He DOES NOT have a receding hairline, FFS. Not even close.

What he does have is a serious case of BDD and paranoia.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Alex, you love to shoot pictures of yourself. Wow, OCD is great.................... :whistle:
+1

this guy still yapping about his maternal grandmother's flowing locks for the zillionth time. I joined this board about 8 months ago and his hairline was the same then. NO male pattern baldness, f*** OFF.

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah no sighns of male pattern baldness, so stop wasting forum space and our time in going through your posts. There's ppl with serious hair problems here and you make them feel like crap when you get the attention for your posts.

Death

Reaction score
OK! OK!.....look can anyone ban this guy from here

cuz he"s either making fun of us , wasting our time , makeing us feel like sh*t by reminding us WE DO have male pattern baldness or all the above

plz people stop responding to his post or anything.... it just encourges him

he's like one of those never dieing horror flim bad guys.....

hope he goes away soon.....

bet you he's on other forums saying he has other stuff like breast cancer, is over 500 pounds, has ED or some sort of other nonsense....

he reminds of the guy Edward Norton played in fight club.....gets kicks out of other peoples misery or gets something out of it

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that this guy tries so hard to convince people hes losing his hair, but as soon as someone agrees with him he then tells them how awesome his hair is and how hes not losing it. Also throws in how his 80 year old grandfather has like the best hair ever omg. :whistle:

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
kerzyguy, you are a twat. How old are you anyway? I always thought you were between 27-30.

Status
Not open for further replies.