wow nizoral is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.a.f

Reaction score
toocoolforhair said:
Your nizoral/finasteride results are incredible. To the naked eye you have no hair loss at all.
Probably because he never had any to begin with...... :whistle:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think there is a "viral epidemic" spreading around this forum. Everyone has gone "mad" and bald. Whoever knew that having temporal recession constitutes balding. I think Dr Norwood was nothing more than a mad scientist who wanted to create panic and paranoia amongst men. Thanks Dr Norwood, you are my hero........................... :whistle:

Boondock

Reaction score
The whole place has just gone barmy. People are getting Norwood 2's and 3's which only they can see. It's like some mythical curse out of a Harry Potter movie.

"Aaaahhh! Help my stop my Norwood!"

Donvito.gif

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
toocoolforhair said:
Your nizoral/finasteride results are incredible. To the naked eye you have no hair loss at all.
Yeah ok I'll prove it to you right now that you don't know what you're talking about. This is a NW1:
nh14eq.jpg

This is a NW2:
2j1abo9.jpg

The difference is night and day. So next time don't open your mouth.

And to the guy saying my results are incredible thank you but even on medication my hairline has been slowly deteriorating over the course of 2 years. I try to style my hair so it's less noticeable but more and more it is becoming harder to hide. I've been contemplating add minoxidil too but tbh I'm a bit scared of the sides. Potentially life threatening with minoxidil vs Sexually threatening with finasteride? It's a no brainer.

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I think there is a "viral epidemic" spreading around this forum. Everyone has gone "mad" and bald. Whoever knew that having temporal recession constitutes balding. I think Dr Norwood was nothing more than a mad scientist who wanted to create panic and paranoia amongst men. Thanks Dr Norwood, you are my hero........................... :whistle:
Temporal recession doesn't constitute male pattern baldness now? So what does it constitute then?

Let me guess then this doesn't constitute alopecia areata either
hair_05.jpg

Because.. I mean... it's only one spot. :jackit: :jackit: :gay:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Stacks show us a picture of your hair with your head turned completely sideways like the cartoon. If your recession point is in line with the beginning of your sideburns, then you are truly a NW2. I really can't tell with your current photos.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
$tackz said:
[quote="s.a.f":2f2xjr9n]
toocoolforhair said:
Yeah ok I'll prove it to you right now that you don't know what you're talking about. This is a NW1:
nh14eq.jpg

This is a NW2:
2j1abo9.jpg

And to the guy saying my results are incredible thank you but even on medication my hairline has been slowly deteriorating over the course of 2 years. I try to style my hair so it's less noticeable but more and more it is becoming harder to hide. I've been contemplating add minoxidil too but tbh I'm a bit scared of the sides. Potentially life threatening with minoxidil vs Sexually threatening with finasteride? It's a no brainer.[/quote:2f2xjr9n]

LOL. You think that picture proves you have a NW2.5? Bwahaha. I guess that also makes Matthew Fox a NW2.5.

Results from finasteride?!? minoxidil is life threatening?? This is the funniest post I've seen in a long time. And wait - how the hell are you "styling" your hair to cover the recession? You look like you have a buzzcut.

s.a.f

Reaction score
$tackz said:
nh14eq.jpg

This is a NW2:
2j1abo9.jpg

No thats a drawing, try using some real life examples. If you want to see some balding then I'll wish you good luck with that, I wish I could give you some of mine but unfortunatly he fact is you have a full head of hair.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
kerzyguy said:
elvis123 said:
Hey Krazygay, how many times a week do you use nizoral? and do you use conditioner after it?
once per week, and btw guys, i dont use nizoral to combat any sort of hairloss, my doctor recommended i use it for my folliculitis and see if it helped.
the close up photo is of hair thats coming in, NOT hair thats miniaturized, im 100% certain its new small hair thats coming in, for the past like 7 years theres been 0 hair where i took that picture, if it was miniaturized/miniaturizing hair i would have noticed it and watched it like a hawk and you would have all probably read about it on here countless times, i know most of you like to get me going on saying i am balding and such, fine, understandable, i really dont mean to be a troll or w.e, i guess house and the other guy are right, its probably bdd, like guys i know male pattern baldness can alter a persons whole personality and self esteem and would totally just crush some people, its not something i would make fun of or come on here to intentionally post pics of great hair as most of you say, i just look at my hair and i see balding, i cant help it, im not like friggin norton from fight club, i dont go on anyother sort of forum thats medical related at all and post anything of the sort, yes i am 19 years old, the nw2 is what scares me as most people my age have nw1's,i ts partly the reason i thought i was balding, but i thought a nw2 was a normal mature hairline and its been there for a good 7 years, some of you saw my pics from 2007, and my hair hasnt changed...i guess that should answer my own question, in 2 years i probably would have seen a significant difference? im not lying about my family history or anything, i really dont know one guy who suffered from male pattern baldness in my entire family, closest thing i saw was my dads maternal grandad who was like a Norwood 2.5 at 80

Lol, experiment successful.

I knew if I said he was balding and should be worried he'd do everything to convince us/himself that there is absolutely no hairloss there. Just like 'Heyitsthatguy' said earlier in the thread, the moment someone agrees with him, it freaks out and does everything he possibly can to prove they are wrong.

His recession is virtually identical to Stacks who he laughs at and says isn't anywhere near balding. Surely that proves he knows he isn't balding either and is just here to be a pest.

Hilarious how hard he works to convince us it isn't miniaturised hair and how he isn't even using nizoral for hairloss, how he doesn't have hairloss in his family and his hairline hasn't changed in two years, at the precise moment someone agrees with him.
Surely someone who tries to convince others he isn't actually balding doesn't really belong on a hairloss forum?

The guy needs his account banned not just for us sake, but to save himself. He has all the traits of some pretty deeply seeded mental problems, and while hairloss is bad, the problems this guy is suffering are far worse than a cosmetic problem like hair loss. What else would promote someone to post photo after photo of their perfect hair on a hairloss forum? The guy is clearly bat sh*t insane and obviously has no-one else in his life willing to give him anytime or attention.

And Kerzy if you honestly don't mean to troll or piss anyone off, you would just stop posting. You have got peoples opinion on your case multiple times and you know how much everyone hates you, so why don't you just move on? Guys come here because they are actually suffering, it is sort of like a haven, and you doing this sh*t just rubs it in our face... Surely you realise this yes? Just move on, you know the treatments for future reference, you really have no other reason to be here.

Death

Reaction score
LOL DEAR ODIN! i post somthing like...dont give him attention by posting...come back two days later and this thread has 7 pages!!!!! lol nice

dude....bravo, this is what u wanted rite?

well what this all comes down to is you loseing time, money and being crazy!!!
so really not mad, just feel sorry for ya.....your not balding!!!!!

Death

Reaction score
LOL DEAR ODIN! i post somthing like...dont give him attention by posting...come back two days later and this thread has 7 pages!!!!! lol nice

dude....bravo, this is what u wanted rite?

well what this all comes down to is you loseing time, money and being crazy!!!
so really not mad, just feel sorry for ya.....your not balding!!!!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Mods this thread should be changed to WOW BEING DELUDED IS GREAT.

brneyeus

Reaction score
I can honestly say that I haven't laughed this hard in a very, very long time. I read everyone's posts over and over again and this is some of the funniest stuff. I'll give everyone credit here; people with hair loss are extremely funny. Everyone's pissed off at this guy because he has a long-haired cat that doesn't shed wrapped around his nog'n but still thinks he's going completely bald. "Yapping about his maternal grandmather's flowing locks." Some poster told him to f-off. This is great stuff.

Homer123

Reaction score
Not to ruin the fun here, but you guys know you're all getting trolled hard? Stax and kerzerguy are working together to take the piss out of all of you, lol.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Apart from the fact that neither of you have m.p.b :mrgreen:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Apart from the fact that neither of you have m.p.b :mrgreen:
But they both have a serious case of BDD.................................... :whistle: Thank goodness I don't have that problem......... :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.