Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that was the criticism I received from my friends: "If you have to pay for a room, why not just go to a prostitute?!" Meh, it wouldn't be the same with the absence of attraction and the fake moaning.

That's why I didn't mind paying for the room, that was often my only option anyway. Especially after few experiences where the girl was all over me and I didn't push for the lay immediately, naively thinking that I'd get another chance two weeks later, only to find her cold towards me, saying she needed some time off dating.

Of course that's code for "I've secured a Chad and my hypergamous mind now sees you as a piece of furniture."

"Especially after few experiences where the girl was all over me and I didn't push for the lay immediately,"

This every time. I'm just bored with it without the comfort of having my own place at this point. Trying to arrange a time where someones parents are out or using a car or waiting for a time when my parents are on holiday completely kills the initial buzz for me. Hopefully within 6-12 months I'll go splits on buying my own place interstate and it won't be an issue.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
my parents would forbid me to bring random girls. I did it once and my father made it very awkward in the morning, knocked on the door saying "who is she? is she a wh***?!" The girl was like "did your father just call me a wh***?!" Good times.

Dear God man! You're father is certifiably insane isn't he?
Who the f*** does such a thing.
o_O

Have you bought a house? You were about to move AFAIR.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the rating on these girls you got and currently getting? Do you live alone and have a car? Since my parents aren't rich I have to live with my mom at 28, I don't bother owning a car, and living alone is impossible due shitty wages so I stay a NEET.
But don't you have more than $100k in BTC?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It was deserved, the rule was "no random girls at home", I took advantage of the fact that my mother wasn't there, but my dad can be imaginative when it comes to teaching me a lesson :p.

We're still renovating my girlfriend's apartment, we hope to move in this summer.

really, what kind of dad says to their son no girls? I remember back when I had hair I fucked a 14 year old (I was 16) in my bedroom and in the morning my mother brought us both up toast :D

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I will be offline from the forum for a few weeks, as I'm going to be staying with someone, and cannot risk my being on this forum being found out.

BTW, where is @IdealForehead ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to a hotel a few times without any problem. Once it was actually the girl asking if we could go to a hotel.

If they want you, they want you, whether it's in a hotel or the back of a car.

I still don't believe that you have to play your cards exactly right to have sex with a girl.

If she's attracted to you, everything will flow and you'd actually have to try hard to f*** it up.

Living with my parents was also a big problem for me, costed me a few lays because my parents would forbid me to bring random girls. I did it once and my father made it very awkward in the morning, knocked on the door saying "who is she? is she a wh***?!" The girl was like "did your father just call me a wh***?!" Good times.
Your father is a treasure.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
have wridden on the back of motorcycles at 140mph+ and my thought are more of "if i crash i hope it is quick, rather than being some huge painful drawn out ordeal"

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There doesn't have to be the prospect of death to ask yourself that question.
I subconsciously ask it every night before i fall asleep and most of the times life loses.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was deserved, the rule was "no random girls at home", I took advantage of the fact that my mother wasn't there, but my dad can be imaginative when it comes to teaching me a lesson :p.
One time I took a girl home from a

We're still renovating my girlfriend's apartment, we hope to move in this summer.

The last time I took a girl home from a club we stayed in my bed until the middle of the afternoon because my whole family were downstairs and we had to wait for them to go out. Living with parents is definitely a hindrance but can be worked around

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: The topic question, I'd hope so. I'd hope that the people I love (family, friends etc.) have felt that love in a real way, and that I exhibited good character in most of my dealings with people. That's what's most important to me. In terms of accomplishments/legacy, however, I have grossly underachieved given my talents. I have a great job and am well-respected in my field, but if I'm honest with myself, I could have been doing anything I wanted. I wasn't limited by intelligence/educational deficits, familial support, social aptitude or anything else. My destiny was entirely my own. I've done okay for myself all things considered, but given the potential I had (and still have, though the course of my life is sort of set already by my age), my laziness/lack of discipline has cost me a lot. I also love children and always wanted to have (at least) one, so that would be a huge regret for me - probably the biggest - if I were to die tomorrow.

blackg

Reaction score
The last time I took a girl home from a club we stayed in my bed until the middle of the afternoon because my whole family were downstairs and we had to wait for them to go out. Living with parents is definitely a hindrance but can be worked around
That sounds kind'a romantic to be honest.

blackg

Reaction score
Re: The topic question, I'd hope so. I'd hope that the people I love (family, friends etc.) have felt that love in a real way, and that I exhibited good character in most of my dealings with people. That's what's most important to me. In terms of accomplishments/legacy, however, I have grossly underachieved given my talents. I have a great job and am well-respected in my field, but if I'm honest with myself, I could have been doing anything I wanted. I wasn't limited by intelligence/educational deficits, familial support, social aptitude or anything else. My destiny was entirely my own. I've done okay for myself all things considered, but given the potential I had (and still have, though the course of my life is sort of set already by my age), my laziness/lack of discipline has cost me a lot. I also love children and always wanted to have (at least) one, so that would be a huge regret for me - probably the biggest - if I were to die tomorrow.
I know what it's like to be an underachiever.