Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
p*rn industry is far from easy. Amateur p*rn spreading is caused by narcissism. Those are two different things. Telling me to "just admit" makes zero sense... I really believe you are wrong.
how is doing p**rn as a girl hard? lawl
There is a really nice saying in my language that says: "A quien cuestione mi camino le presto mis zapatos". It basically means, if you question my decisions, put yourself in my own skin. I know being a male is hard, i've been through tough times in life that i would have experienced if i was a woman, but bro, you don't know how it feels to be a woman. Dont let the red pill consume you, have a little more empathy, at the end of the day we are all baldies, and we are here to endurance together. Each sex has its advantages and disadvantage.
Claming sh*t to each other won't change anything.
sorry but i really disagree, women have it a lot easier. like the whole basis of culture differences with women is having it easier, women are treated with kid gloves

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Feel ya pauper Breh. Tbh, before hair loss I never ever thought about money... Never needed much.

But you will get money from State if you are unemployed right?

For me, if I'm umemployed I get no money.

blackg

Reaction score
If you buy a car to impress women you need a brand they know is expensive. Women can’t tell the difference between a M class BMW and the weakest model for instance, both are just BMWs. You need the big names like Porsche or Lamborghini.
Forget these weak *** European cars!
Nothing impresses more than a classic Chevrolet.
3cff508d47ac4b8eb6b6238d49cfc6a4_c2x0-2097x900.png

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The white guys here are like kids in a candy shop as well - they've gone from getting no women to being able to meet a new woman every day if they wanted to.

If only it were the same for Asian guys in white women land ....

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how is doing p*rn as a girl hard? lawl

sorry but i really disagree, women have it a lot easier. like the whole basis of culture differences with women is having it easier, women are treated with kid gloves
You are right, for more than 5000 years women have been treated as property.
And i know life as a male is hard, but please dont assume being a girl is easy. I know it's easier, but pointing it out and whining all the time about it wont change anything, if you want to change something then you gotta change your mind and acknowledge that almost everything that happens in your life is a result of your decisions.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I sure know better than a privileged first world citizen like you, so i'll enlighten you a bit. The average monthly salary here is 150 dollars and the above average is usually like 350 dollars and only very few people earn more than that. The minimum wage in the US for example is 7.5 dollars per hour and if the average person is working like 40 hours a week, then by simple math they earn 300 dollars a week. I know that this seem very shitty in the US, but here it's well above average for a WHOLE MONTH, not just a week. A country like mine doesn't produce sh*t and depend on importing nearly everything from other countries and those stuff are sold to us in dollars. So when everything is expensive as sh*t because it's imported and the average income is 150 dollars, then most people are fucked.

I'm not sure if my points don't seem clear, but i'm suffering from a frustrating brain fog and i'm not posting in my native language, so i'm not as intelligent or good at explanation as before.

Purchasing power parity.
Use it in your analysis.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New Tesla Roadster impresses even more.
Lol, no. Some crappy cheap quakity build potato with amazing torque yet unable todo good times in a circuit doesnt impress anyone. I really hope tesla pays extra attention to the traction control of this car or else we might witness the new era of the 21th century muscle cars.
giphy.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women have it so f*****g easier, live is literally built around them.

Even sex is 10000 times enjoyable for woman. Multiple orgasms with variety in everything versus 3 seconds for man (sometimes even these 3 seconds are spoiled).

It is ridicule from the nature since men are doing all the job in a bedroom and in every mailfunction it's the man who is blamed for.

– Not enough penetration?
– Came too fast?
– Hard to get up?

For woman is just enough to keep her vagina washed and lying in a bed during a process – a male partner will do the rest.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
yea but you and all other women always have and had the option of basically free money. girls always have a safety net unlike men. and theres 10 times more pressure on men to be successful and independent.

For immigrant families from poor countries, it's often different. There is immense pressure not to fall into poverty. To build a career (male or female). Just like pretty girls can't understand what life is like for ugly incels, I'm not sure you can understand what it's like to an immigrant from a poor country.

If you ever took any interest in my posts, which could not be the case due to the fact women here tend to, sometimes, be undermined, you probably noticed I have no feminist ideology in myself- which tend to cause me trouble. So when you say everything women do is encouraged, it actually resonates on me more than you would imagine. That being said, my life as a woman is not a priviledged one economically speaking, so allow me to react when I read women have it easy on everything and money is not an issue for them. My family is from poor background and emigrated from poor country, I always had to be a hard worker because of that education and background. My parents would never have allowed me to hide in bed. I currently work two jobs and loaned money to male Friends, not the contrary. Many women I know provide for themselves, and some for their children too. Why aren't they perceiving money from the dad? Oh, because they are hidding from the guy who beated them on a daily basis... Women have vulnerabilites and will always do. This society might push for feminism and even mistreat men in some ways, it does not mean the reality is this. We firstly are individuals lost in a chaos wearing our own crux.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For immigrant families from poor countries, it's often different. There is immense pressure not to fall into poverty. To build a career (male or female). Just like pretty girls can't understand what life is like for ugly incels, I'm not sure you can understand what it's like to an immigrant from a poor country.
yea i understand, i was going to append "in white western culture" to my post but i figured it was assumed since we're mostly white here

actually to be fair i can understand the immigrant thing to a point, my mom is an immigrant from a poor country. i know its a lot of pressure and stress. fear of getting deported, being stuck in an alien culture, etc. its especially bad now with trump

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
yea i understand, i was going to append "in white western culture" to my post but i figured it was assumed since we're mostly white here

actually to be fair i can understand the immigrant thing to a point, my mom is an immigrant from a poor country. i know its a lot of pressure and stress. fear of getting deported, being stuck in an alien culture, etc. its especially bad now with trump

Isn't she a US citizen now?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
how is doing p*rn as a girl hard? lawl

p**rn isn't hard, making a decent career out of p**rn is.
And it has become harder over the years.
If you're lucky, you can do a dozen scenes a year, land a juicy contract, become a millionaire by 25, and get married to this french hunk

800px-Manuel_Ferrara_2010.jpg

But these are the rarities.

Also there is a huge social cost.

Prostitution might be easier.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
p*rn isn't hard, making a decent career out of p*rn is.
And it has become harder over the years.
If you're lucky, you can do a dozen scenes a year, land a juicy contract, become a millionaire by 25, and get married to this french hunk

View attachment 75432

But these are the rarities.

Also there is a huge social cost.

Prostitution might be easier.
if i was a girl i wud do webcam and fetish stuff, theres a lot of betabux to be made. a lot of the asmr girls i follow make like 2 or 3k a month just from patreon, and maybe make a video every few weeks. even during long breaks they still have the money coming in, its unbelievable. one girl was making 1,500 a month during A YEAR LONG BREAK. lmfao.

that guys dick is weird

blackg

Reaction score
Women have it so f*****g easier, live is literally built around them.

Even sex is 10000 times enjoyable for woman. Multiple orgasms with variety in everything versus 3 seconds for man (sometimes even these 3 seconds are spoiled).

It is ridicule from the nature since men are doing all the job in a bedroom and in every mailfunction it's the man who is blamed for.

– Not enough penetration?
– Came too fast?
– Hard to get up?

For woman is just enough to keep her vagina washed and lying in a bed during a process – a male partner will do the rest.
Wrong again, TFL (turdforlife)