Would you still

Reaction score
Would you still have a kid if you knew they would start balding at 16? Could you put a child through this hell?

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Toughen up princess. You call this hell? Try being someone growing up in a 3rd world country or some poverty stricken area where they struggle to meet ends meet day to day. Kids whi arent guaranteed a meal a day. Yes hairloss is bad but please put things into perspective, there are so many ****ing things 100 times worst than being bald

shreyaskini

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I'd make the kid aware that he's going bald thats if hes a boy and i'll definitely pay for his meds until hes well settled in life. Just like my dad :)

Reaction score
Toughen up princess. You call this hell? Try being someone growing up in a 3rd world country or some poverty stricken area where they struggle to meet ends meet day to day. Kids whi arent guaranteed a meal a day. Yes hairloss is bad but please put things into perspective, there are so many ****ing things 100 times worst than being bald

Are you honestly implying that going bald is better than starving and fighting for survival?

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Are you honestly implying that going bald is better than starving and fighting for survival?
Yes
Being bald doesnt mean you can't be successful in life. Just makes it harder. All about mentality
Starving and fighting for survival/being surrounded by bad people as you grow up is x100000000 worst

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes. I'd make the kid aware that he's going bald thats if hes a boy and i'll definitely pay for his meds until hes well settled in life. Just like my dad :)
I don't think I'll tell him untill the early stages of male pattern baldness, not to scare him.

Reaction score
Yes
Being bald doesnt mean you can't be successful in life. Just makes it harder. All about mentality
Starving and fighting for survival/being surrounded by bad people as you grow up is x100000000 worst

I'd rather die in a cardboard box with what hair I have then to sit in a mansion and go bald.

archdemon123

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude you are crazy, I'd rather be a billionaire than a full head of hair.
Anyways, If I would have kids? Well it depends, some people don't give to much of a **** to hairloss so If they didn't, why not? Even if they did, would get them the medication.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, i'd take it more seriously than my dad did though. he brushed it off like it didnt mean anything cuz hes nw6/7 and doesnt seem to care so his mentality is "why should you care if i dont?"

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude you are crazy, I'd rather be a billionaire than a full head of hair.

I would prefer to have a full head of hair and live a normal life. But there is no doubt that a billion dollars would compensate for baldness.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, i'd take it more seriously than my dad did though. he brushed it off like it didnt mean anything cuz hes nw6/7 and doesnt seem to care so his mentality is "why should you care if i dont?"

your dad, like mine lived in a different era. Social media makes us more conscious of our looks and encourages comparisons with our peers. My dad isn't bald but even if he was I don't think he'd care (unless it happened when he was like 20)

archdemon123

Established Member
Reaction score
Really, why do you need hair with a billion dollars? One has everything a man could need. You can even support an awesome system.

0-100realquick

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes

This. Being bald/balding at a young age does suck, but things could be much worse.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I wont say balding is just how you feel about it because your judged based on it just like anything else but a large part of it is how you feel about it. There are certainly worse problems than male pattern baldness and when your day comes for that you wont be worrying about hair anymore

thaxceptional1

Established Member
Reaction score
hair is this important? ill go bald and take that mansion any day man. nothing like a bald guy is some international clothing.

archdemon123

Established Member
Reaction score
This ^
Srsly, if you are rich people won't look to your bald head, they will see beside it. Girls will only look waist down.