Would you still

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the good news is that it's (primarily) an X chromosome issue, so it's primarily going to be determined by the mother's genes, not ours. Don't want a son with the same curse as us? Pick your women very carefully. Of course most of us are not rich, we're just normal guys, and having male pattern baldness does make it significantly more difficult to find a woman. Especially in your teens and early to mid 20s. In your late 20s, 30s and 40s it may become less of an issue if you can compensate in other areas for a less attractive or possibly unattractive appearance. Let's not pretend that going bald young is no big deal, it's enormous, it crushes confidence and definitely makes you look much less attractive. It may not be as bad as starving in Africa or living in a warzone, but it's still pretty ****.

dekaz

Established Member
Reaction score
I would never have a kid, it's the most selfish thing you can do considering how many kids around the world don't have a home.

I also would not have a kid because if you even have half a mind you can see how this world is becoming more and more a terrible place to live, regardless of how much hair you have. I would not want to be alive 50 years from now.

Well the good news is that it's (primarily) an X chromosome issue, so it's primarily going to be determined by the mother's genes, not ours. Don't want a son with the same curse as us? Pick your women very carefully. Of course most of us are not rich, we're just normal guys, and having male pattern baldness does make it significantly more difficult to find a woman. Especially in your teens and early to mid 20s. In your late 20s, 30s and 40s it may become less of an issue if you can compensate in other areas for a less attractive or possibly unattractive appearance. Let's not pretend that going bald young is no big deal, it's enormous, it crushes confidence and definitely makes you look much less attractive. It may not be as bad as starving in Africa or living in a warzone, but it's still pretty ****.

there are many guys working minimum wage jobs with super gorgeous girlfriend/wives. That being said, referring to what I said earlier, girls these days are becoming more and more rotten and maybe soon you will need the big bucks to get them...either way I wouldn't want to get involved with today's american woman, and definitely not 50 years from now. I do recommend a nice and beautiful European if you can find one...they are more beautiful than most american girls, and less likely to make your life hell.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reaction score
Yeah. By the time your kid is 16 you dont think there will be anything better than what exists now? As far as im concerned we are nearing the end of guys that will struggle with this problem. Once a good preventive treatment comes like CB anyone can use it for the fun of it and basically prevent male pattern baldness from ever happening. Its a big issue now simply because propecia carries a lot of risk and its not a good idea to take for the fun of it or when your younger.

dont mean to be mr pessimistic but don't you think people have been saying that since the 50's

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that's true. There's not a lot of balding in my family and my moms grandfather had his hair until he died. My dad is bald as **** though.