Would you still

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Being rich and having no hair is way better than being poor with hair fullstop, end of story.

Reaction score
Being rich and having no hair is way better than being poor with hair fullstop, end of story.

Nope. Homeless with a receded hairline is still better than being rich and bald. Hell, it's still better than being a billionarie with a transplant. Having pride is priceless.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Toughen up princess. You call this hell? Try being someone growing up in a 3rd world country or some poverty stricken area where they struggle to meet ends meet day to day. Kids whi arent guaranteed a meal a day. Yes hairloss is bad but please put things into perspective, there are so many ****ing things 100 times worst than being bald

Oh, so because someone may have it worse somewhere else that means anyone's own relative problems are now void? I see...

So then, if a kid loses an arm, well, who cares, theres a kid elsewhere that lost both arms.

At what point do you draw the line of when an issue is no longer an issue? I didn't know you were such an expert on relative problems.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am not just trying to point out there are worst things than hair loss.

Then what are you doing? Downplaying the seriousness of hair loss, on a hair loss forum? Why? Everyones problems are relative. Robin Williams 'had it all' but suffered from what you could call a 'no big deal' as depression and the guy killed himself because he couldnt take it anymore. So then what, Williams ultimate death is not as important as some kid elsewhere in the world?

See, this is the problem with your way of thinking; you dismiss it because you simply don't care... if not enough. It's the same thing when I see guys here screaming for a cure and then someone like you swoops in and says 'Shutup guys, grow a pair and deal with it. Hair loss doesnt deserve a cure, cancer does.' Right... as if to say the 7 billion people of this planet cant figure out a solution to both when there are already thousands of teams working on a cancer cure and the number of teams working on a hair loss cure can be counted on ONE HAND. Next time I hear such shit I'm going to flip out.

Consider this as calling you out for being arrogant. The struggles of others DO NOT dismiss ours. Get that through your head.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
I agree completly.

**** being rich if I didnt have hair. NW1 normal people will still look down on you
load of bull****
with money you can do anything
money gets women, power, etc
a homeless nw1 man compared to a bald 200m man. yep the nw1 homeless man will look down at you. good1

Reaction score
load of bull****
a homeless nw1 man compared to a bald 200m man. yep the nw1 homeless man will look down at you. good1

Guess it depends on how you see it. But if I kept all my hair and saw a guy pull up in a lemborghini and get out with an egg head, I'd actually walk off with a smile. But if I was the egg head getting out of the lamborgini and I saw a guy with hair walking down the sidewalk in normal clothes I'd get sad and go about my business sad, anxious, and scared

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
load of bull****

Money gets women for all the wrong reasons. You don't want THAT calibre of women.

Reaction score
Money gets women for all the wrong reasons. You don't want THAT calibre of women.

That's also a really good point. Attracting women with money automatically means you are going to get cheated on and she's going to be taking interest in other guys. Humble relationships tend to work out the best.

but having hair and money...whoo

Reaction score
I have to agree with the OP

ever since I started blading on my groin area, masturbation has never been the same

would much rather have a pelvic region full of hair than be a billionaire any day of the fkin week

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah. By the time your kid is 16 you dont think there will be anything better than what exists now? As far as im concerned we are nearing the end of guys that will struggle with this problem. Once a good preventive treatment comes like CB anyone can use it for the fun of it and basically prevent male pattern baldness from ever happening. Its a big issue now simply because propecia carries a lot of risk and its not a good idea to take for the fun of it or when your younger.

hair_nag

Established Member
Reaction score
Well my paternal grandfather was NW7 in his 40s when he died, my dad is between Norwood 5-6 in his mid 60s. and (knock on wood) I seem to be retaining more hair than my dad when he was my age, so it seems like hairloss is gradually getting better in my family every generation, wouldn't be surprised if I have a son and he doesn't have male pattern baldness.

Gotta check how males in the girlfriend/wife side of the family are doing as well.