Would you rather be given a cancer diagnosis or male pattern baldness diagnosis?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on the cancer diagnosis
But generally yes if i have good chances of full recovery I obv take cancer over male pattern baldness
All the drugs people are taking to keep their hair doesnt make them exactly healthier too

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone that says they would rather cancer is nothing more than an unaware and ungrateful person and should apologise to those who have been unfortunate to have dealt with the horror of cancer in their life. Unbelievable first world entitlement but not that I’m surprised.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone that says they would rather cancer is nothing more than an unaware and ungrateful person and should apologise to those who have been unfortunate to have dealt with the horror of cancer in their life. Unbelievable first world entitlement but not that I’m surprised.
Agreed. I shouldn't be surprised either seeing such threads listed in this forum...

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
So having male pattern baldness is better than having had cancer? Sure...

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’ve never been in the position of fearing you might lose your life have you? No of course not, you privileged dumbass.
Hairloss is the death of a males life, point blank. Cancer is NOTHING in comparison, and I don't say that in a joking way. My uncle recently died of cancer and spent his final months with friends and family enjoying life to the fullest. I've never seen a baldcel enjoy life in this way.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss is the death of a males life, point blank. Cancer is NOTHING in comparison, and I don't say that in a joking way. My uncle recently died of cancer and spent his final months with friends and family enjoying life to the fullest. I've never seen a baldcel enjoy life in this way.

finalsafe55 no offence but I’m going to have to ignore your input. Not because I think I’m better than you but because I believe you to be far below average IQ and therefore I cannot expect to have even the remotest chance of a civilised conversation with you. Good luck to you however.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My father has a great social life.

I will ignore this thread at this point.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I would trade male pattern baldness for cancer with around 60% full recovery chance. That would be about as far as i would go

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd take cancer any day of the week. Even if there was an added rule where treatment could not be sought. Cancer is better then male pattern baldness
Depends how aggressive the male pattern baldness vs. What kind of cancer and how treatable.
Then if it’s male pattern baldness what other traits do you have to compensate.
No need for name calling, rarely is anything black and white

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Chances are you going to lose your hair if you have to do chemotherapy so it's going to be a form of hair loss too. And there is no guarantee it will grow back.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people get both, look up TotalBiscuit the youtuber, he had severe hairloss by his late 20s, died of bowel cancer at 33. I would take male pattern baldness over what he went through in his final days.