Would you rather be given a cancer diagnosis or male pattern baldness diagnosis?

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He should have just ended his suffering by killing himself when he first had hairloss
You need psychiatric help if you think male pattern baldness is worse than cancer, yeah male pattern baldness f*****g sucks but there is worse things that you can go through, here is another guy
he had a great hairline and hair density yet died days after this video of terminal cancer in his 30s.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need psychiatric help if you think male pattern baldness is worse than cancer, yeah male pattern baldness f*****g sucks but there is worse things that you can go through, here is another guy
he had a great hairline and hair density yet died days after this video of terminal cancer in his 30s.
A perfect example of what is so wrong with this generation. The dude is doing YouTube videos about him dying. At that point I wouldn't even bother.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
A perfect example of what is so wrong with this generation. The dude is doing YouTube videos about him dying. At that point I wouldn't even bother.
Very short sighted comment. There's much more value in sharing this stuff, that's usually swept under the rug and bringing even more awareness to the disease than some e-thot doing a Balhi travel diary.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally, he is banned, his IP should be banned in general. He makes all the time new accounts.

Reactions: INT

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you want him to be banned? Care to elaborate? Because I dont believe that I am much different than him so you might as well want me perma banned too
He is literally trolling. He's not even balding and opens up crazy threads about better having cancer diagnosed or even that he needs to visit psychiatric clinic. Many failed for it, including me. It's literally the same person who got banned a week ago or so, who was exactly like him, including the pics being posted.

Mark my words, if his IP is not getting perma banned, he will show up next week again.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is literally trolling. He's not even balding and opens up crazy threads about better having cancer diagnosed or even that he needs to visit psychiatric clinic. Many failed for it, including me. It's literally the same person who got banned a week ago or so, who was exactly like him, including the pics being posted.

Mark my words, if his IP is not getting perma banned, he will show up next week again.
Banning an IP won't stop a determined troll...
With a dynamic IP you can change it every time you reset your router.
Or could use a proxy like TOR...

Best thing is totally ignore a moron like that, as in not replying to them at all...
Until they get bored and leave.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Banning an IP won't stop a determined troll...
With a dynamic IP you can change it every time you reset your router.
Or could use a proxy like TOR...

Best thing is totally ignore a moron like that, as in not replying to them at all...
Until they get bored and leave.
True, he literally can use VPN n' stuff and come back. Oof...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I think he has 3 alternate accounts and he is still under one of them now. And he is currently posting today under that alt account. And even in this thread.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Why I have the feeling you guys are talking about me. Listen I'm not anyone's alt lol. I dont even know that guy!
WOW, you certainly are paranoid. That makes me very suspicious now because only a guilty person would think that.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It's not that JFL but I believe you were hinting that it could be me before. I don't recall I was very drunk.

I just belong to the same forum as he/Gunnersup does. That's it. I actually agree he appears not to have androgenic alopecia... his use of accutane permanently altered his sebaceous glands which led to his hair being very weaker without natural moisturizer. It breaks a lot, it's fragile,the result is less hair in your head. I quickly noticed this so dropped the medication.

I'm not going to disregard that he has an issue, it's just not the same. Thankfully for him.
What a coincidence that you knew that FailSafe is actually Gunnersup. No one mentioned that in this thread. And you belonged to the same forum as him? I am not a detective but I still am really getting more suspicious.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a coincidence that you knew that FailSafe is actually Gunnersup. No one mentioned that in this thread. And you belonged to the same forum as him? I am not a detective but I still am really getting more suspicious.
I knew they were the same person because failsafe posted pictures and he had the same hairline as gunnersup. I think he is also the czecha.