Would You Date A Woman Who Wears A Wig?

tdag

Reaction score
and for EVERYONE on here - when there comes a cure for Androgenetic Alopecia, our lives will never be halted. We will be born anew and thrive like never before.

Reborn like Jon Snow and with his hairline too. BTW to answer the thread title, I would date a women who wore a wig. Its not even a real issue to me. I see nothing wrong with people who wear wigs male or female. Especially with women it would seem silly to draw the line there given all they go through to alter their appearance.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I wish... I'm 23, going on 24. Anyway, yes, I'm more interested in older guys. The perfect age in a guy for me would be 30-35 years old. Older guys simply have more experience and are less immature, and since I'm an old soul it works out perfectly. I would actually go as far as saying I couldn't date a man my own age, but of course you can never say never. The guy I went on a date with yesterday is almost 10 years my senior and that's perfect.

Just out of curiosity, what happens when you're 45 and he's 55 or when you're 55 and he's 65. You'll be healthy and he'll have major health issues unless science cures the entire aging process, which is possible but it's not a certainty.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
but... look at this - THIS is my hair dried and laying forward... You wouldn't even be able to tell it's the same head, at all. The only good news about this is that my hair calibre is so thick, that with minimal hair, like 5,000 grafts, I could make it work. I don't know what the hell happens when it's wet and sticking up. It makes no sense to me.

I should definitely submit this to bosley as "before and after photos" those parasites would jump all over it.
Wow! It's like night and day, Buckthorn.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldnt know because everyone I know including those with advanced baldness still go out, and have fun.

Dante is an ultimate cope. tons of people, including myself go there fair share of being picked on. Lots of people get teased and bugged. man up

Its a cope. These fantasies you have built up are realy one of a kind.

heres a little truth scoop. almost all guys go home to there hand after a night out clubbing. its actually cringe worthy how lame most men are, huddling around there boys and wall hugging at bars n such. Most dont even talk to chicks.

you must not get out often?

This guy from rooshv who was a former bouncer explains the night life, game and girls well.

it's almost 100% on point.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-22626.html

I'm not sure if you're serious or just trolling. Maybe both, who knows.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your point?

We shouldn't place different and more stringent standards on EL just because she's a woman.

I thought this was obvious, and I'm surprised that it needs to be explained.

This is a message board, not a f*****g pickup bar. Treat men and women the same, unless you're asking for advice or that sort of thing.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
We shouldn't place different and more stringent standards on EL just because she's a woman.

I thought this was obvious, and I'm surprised that it needs to be explained.

This is a message board, not a f*****g pickup bar. Treat men and women the same, unless you're asking for advice or that sort of thing.

Yes but I don't understand what you're referring to. Who made what comments about Swoop and how does it relate to EvilLocks? I don't follow.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but I don't understand what you're referring to. Who made what comments about Swoop and how does it relate to EvilLocks? I don't follow.

Swoop used to sport an avatar that was of his impressive figure.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swoop used to sport an avatar that was of his impressive figure.

You mean how nobody complained that Swoop had that picture showing his abs? Simply 'cause no one cared about Swoop's abs :p Most of the members here are male and straight (just statistics).
So when one of the few women residing here, has an avatar showing off her attractive body, of course there are comments. Don't forget this is a hair loss forum. Most men here are jaded due to our fading looks and lessened ability to attract females. Hence even negative comments are to be expected. "Hanging meat in front of sharks" kinda thing.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
but... look at this - THIS is my hair dried and laying forward... You wouldn't even be able to tell it's the same head, at all. The only good news about this is that my hair calibre is so thick, that with minimal hair, like 5,000 grafts, I could make it work. I don't know what the hell happens when it's wet and sticking up. It makes no sense to me.

I should definitely submit this to bosley as "before and after photos" those parasites would jump all over it.

This is to be expected though. When your hair is combed forward it uses its length to cover most of the scalp. Facing upwards it obviously will look worse. At least it looks decent when dry. Your status is similar to mine.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't say I "dig" bald men, I said I wouldn't exclude them. And I mean it when I say I'd like to date a man with a hair piece. It's up to you if you want to believe it or not :)

Hahaha.

You two need to stop fighting. We all love you both equally.

I was busy this past weekend so I just glanced at a few posts this weekend without really paying attention to what was being said. I saw a couple posts that seemed to be about Swooping's physique and I got bored so I didn't pay any attention to any of the other posts. But now when I take a closer look at the posts it's clear that this weekend's posts actually involved someone comparing the appropriateness of EL posting her physique (at the site somewhere) versus Swooping posting his physique (at the site somewhere), you and Hellouser flirting with each other, and you and CopeForLife bickering with each other.

You kids need to stop misbehaving when I'm away on the weekends.

I'm going to have to pay closer attention to the messages on the weekends so I don't fall behind on my favorite soap opera.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, even balding women are picky. If a man goes bald, he usually has to lower his standards a lot, but it doesn't work like this the other way around.

Of course it works the other way around.

We're offended when women pretend they don't care whether or not we have our hair so we shouldn't do the exact same thing to women. We should tell the women here the truth so they can learn what they're up against. It's true that guys like you and I (and the majority of balding guys at hair websites) feel differently about women's hair loss than the hair-privileged guys who have never learnt about hair loss, but we are a minority of men. I'm sure that before your own hair loss you wouldn't have found women's baldness particularly attractive and I wouldn't have either. Today I feel differently ONLY because I have learnt a lot about hair loss due to my own hair loss. Today I view it as a sad and major health issue whereas prior to my own hair loss I viewed it as an unbecoming oddity.

I'm sorry but it's true.

Last edited:

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with me showing off what I've got. I have flaws too (read: bald), but I'm proud of my body. Then what's the problem with using it as an avatar?
There is one problem with your avatar. I need to stop reading to look at it everytime you post ;)

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hahaha.

You two need to stop fighting. We all love you both equally.

I was busy this past weekend so I just glanced at a few posts this weekend without really paying attention to what was being said. I saw a couple posts that seemed to be about Swooping's physique and I got bored so I didn't pay any attention to any of the other posts. But now when I take a closer look at the posts it's clear that this weekend's posts actually involved someone comparing the appropriateness of EL posting her physique (at the site somewhere) versus Swooping posting his physique (at the site somewhere), you and Hellouser flirting with each other, and you and Cocohot bickering with each other.

You kids need to stop misbehaving when I'm away on the weekends.

I'm going to have to pay closer attention to the messages on the weekends so I don't fall behind on my favorite soap opera.

I wasn't bickering with anyone.

Meed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here, especially watching my son lose his hair.
Joan, I just joined this forum. Was reading this thread about dating women who wear wigs. I am 46 year old woman with Androgenetic Alopecia (losing hair since I was 34) who wears wigs who is positive her son (15 years) has the Androgenetic Alopecia gene. I saw your post that your son is losing? Do you have a story posted here?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would, I think female wigs are not as obvious as male wigs since you usually have them longer, with bangs, etc. None of those obvious lines that just scream hair piece.
Plus Im a gross freak and Id just invest in a bunch of crazy wigs to make you wear.

Honestly to guys a nice body is prob the most important thing. I can even tolerate a "meh" face (not that mine is anything great anymore, Im NOT holding up well) as long as the body is good. Butter-face its called in the professional circles I believe.

Meed

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on which type of wig you wear. I spent thousands of dollars a year on high end pieces (and I'm not wealthy, so it's a struggle). They look pretty realistic and everybody who knows says they can't tell, I also always wore bangs so that hides the rim. But you can feel it is not natural hair is you run your hands near my scalp, and I can't swim/shower in them. For men who glue a top thin skin piece, I would think it doesn't feel as fake, but I do understand the stigma of wearing hair for men is much much worse than women, while the stigma of hairloss itself for women is worse than for men. For me as a female, hairless has made me feel less feminine and more masculine, on top of the other emotions. I don't think the same can be said for men, young or old who are losing their hair. I think it just makes men feel old or freakish/sick. Me as a female, I feel old, freakish/sick, AND masculine. BUT It sucks majorly for all. I read the men's boards and feel the pain of the young men going through this and realize my son is going to go through it also. He's got awful hair genes on both sides. I would gladly lose every hair on my head for him to not go through it. Hugs to all.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Hey Meed, I feel your pain. 24 (almost) year old girl with Androgenetic Alopecia since 20 here, haven't started wearing wigs yet since I'm still getting away with extensions. But it is very, very hard. My best wishes to you and your son, heartbreaking to hear he's only 15 and might be suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia...

Meed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I've been reading your posts a while. I have read these boards for years. Nothing makes hairless better, but you sound like a very level headed mature woman and won't have any problem with men, even when you tell them. Can we PM on here?