Would You Date A Woman Who Wears A Wig?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Too bad everyone on this forum is bald, basically a premature aging disease, and won't aging gracefully like the men you pictured writing that post.

Nah, I don't exclude bald men in that. I've dated bald men before, didn't have an issue with that. And like I've said; I would actually prefer dating a man who wore a hair piece over a NW1 guy.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, don't worry. I find them sexy, and I'm sure I'm not the only woman who thinks that. How old are you btw?

LOL... somewhere in between 30-35... haha. 32 to be exact.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish... I'm 23, going on 24. Anyway, yes, I'm more interested in older guys. The perfect age in a guy for me would be 30-35 years old. Older guys simply have more experience and are less immature, and since I'm an old soul it works out perfectly. I would actually go as far as saying I couldn't date a man my own age, but of course you can never say never. The guy I went on a date with yesterday is almost 10 years my senior and that's perfect.

Funny you see that's the problem. Here are so many young guys with hair problems but also with full hairs they don't have a big chance to find a girl because the young girls 20-25 like older men:D:D

What an irony:D:D

And as a man i must say it is true. When i was young 20-25 my sexual life was just horrible no girls nothing same to my friends.

But now it's just perfect as a middle age guy.

Do you know why?

You can see the big big difference in this forum between the young boys and the older.

The older men are more confident, more life experience and this makes the big difference.

The young men do not have self-confidence and no experienced person.

They just think the most handsome men get women.
But to impress a woman it takes 1000 thing more than the appearance.

Women are far more complicated than men and far less focused on outward appearances.

Of course there are women who want only a handsome men.

But it is a part and not the total.

Trust me guys if you get older you will see the life with other eyes:D

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, don't worry. I find them sexy, and I'm sure I'm not the only woman who thinks that. How old are you btw?

Show us your balding boyfriends with wrinkles around eyes and after this we will (at least I am) read your post with more reliability.

Because before this is just attention whoring among thirsty local guys "look at me I am one of us I dig into balding or any deformity men))!) I find them sexy!))".

Seen many times girls talk this but having 7/10 bf

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nah, I don't exclude bald men in that. I've dated bald men before, didn't have an issue with that. And like I've said; I would actually prefer dating a man who wore a hair piece over a NW1 guy.

You're happy and positive about life for the first time in a long time. I'm happy for you and will take my depression elsewhere.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let alone clickbaiting on the perfect ***-to-waist ratio on the avi.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Show us your balding boyfriends with wrinkles around eyes and after this we will (at least I am) read your post with more reliability.

Because before this is just attention whoring among thirsty local guys "look at me I am one of us I dig into balding or any deformity men))!) I find them sexy!))".

Actually, everyone has their weird quirks... or just quirks, doesnt have to be weird. My best friend likes girls with a LITTLE bit of a lazy eye. No joke.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

I didn't say I "dig" bald men, I said I wouldn't exclude them. And I mean it when I say I'd like to date a man with a hair piece. It's up to you if you want to believe it or not :)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't say I "dig" bald men, I said I wouldn't exclude them. And I mean it when I say I'd like to date a man with a hair piece. It's up to you if you want to believe it or not :)

I believe this. As a balding guy, I'm much more open to women with hair loss. I probably wouldn't be so open 5+ years ago, but once you suffer form this crap yourself you start being more sympathetic. Or at least you should be.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with me showing off what I've got. I have flaws too (read: bald), but I'm proud of my body. Then what's the problem with using it as an avatar?

Fit bodies are earned. Achievements are something to be proud of.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I believe this. As a balding guy, I'm much more open to women with hair loss. I probably wouldn't be so open 5+ years ago, but once you suffer form this crap yourself you start being more sympathetic. Or at least you should be.

I don't know what I would have thought about a man in a hair piece 4 years ago (before my baldness), but now I have no issue whatsover with it. I don't have a problem with dating a bald(ing) man who doesn't wear a hair piece either. But I like a man who takes care of himself, dress well, has a nice smile, eyes etc.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what I would have thought about a man in a hair piece 4 years ago (before my baldness), but now I have no issue whatsover with it. I don't have a problem with dating a bald(ing) man who doesn't wear a hair piece either. But I like a man who takes care of himself, dress well, has a nice smile, eyes etc.

Don't forget about the wrinkles around the eyes.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wrinkles around the eyes.. God xD

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh. Once your hairline goes south, and you diffuse that will be a different story

c'mon man.. you've been around this game long enough to know that this pic was barely influenced by harsh lighting! haha... it's all scalp man. What do you mean "once I diffuse"?? do I have to post that pic again? It looks like the f*cking plague. I would trade a receding hairline for a thick midscalp and crown ANY day. Horrible diffuse = sickly looking.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with me showing off what I've got. I have flaws too (read: bald), but I'm proud of my body. Then what's the problem with using it as an avatar?

that's YOU?? well girl, all "flirting" aside, you indeed should be very proud of that! Men will not be looking at your hair at all. :)

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but they're infertile from 40 and from 25-35 all the fun in their lives ends. Their bodies age a million times worse than ours too and they have to watch that happen.

Life isn't easy for anyone who isn't a beautiful young woman, even for them it only lasts about 10 years and they have further to fall as they become ugly with age.
Infertile from 40? Where the hell are you getting this information from?

Cocohot, it's really sad how negatively you see middle age. I'll agree that women's faces and bodies take a hit, but some of the things you say are just not true. The sex doesn't stop (can't speak to after menopause yet) or become boring, we still work out and build muscle, we're not stuck in a time warp (well, maybe a little), and we do still enjoy life (although hair loss has made me enjoy it less). Seeing middle-aged people of the opposite sex through young eyes is much different than seeing them when you're in that age group.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fit bodies are earned. Achievements are something to be proud of.
Fit bodies are definitely earned, through exercise and dieting, and it's offensive when fat women say to thin women, "Oh, you're so lucky you're thin."
I'd like to add to your statement that genetic gifts are a blessing.