Would You Date A Woman Who Wears A Wig?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fit bodies are definitely earned, through exercise and dieting, and it's offensive when fat women say to thin women, "Oh, you're so lucky you're thin."
I'd like to add to your statement that genetic gifts are a blessing.

Fat women are fat due to their own sloth and gluttony. If it's a glandular issue, it's understandable and deserves a pass... but thats rare and also impossible to tell.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Infertile from 40? Where the hell are you getting this information from?

Cocohot, it's really sad how negatively you see middle age. I'll agree that women's faces and bodies take a hit, but some of the things you say are just not true. The sex doesn't stop (can't speak to after menopause yet) or become boring, we still work out and build muscle, we're not stuck in a time warp (well, maybe a little), and we do still enjoy life (although hair loss has made me enjoy it less). Seeing middle-aged people of the opposite sex through young eyes is much different than seeing them when you're in that age group.

Well as I say in my sig, and as you know, I am insane.

To answer your question, I just googled it. At 40 a woman has a 5% chance of getting pregnant. Having said that it seems as of 2 days ago they've cured the menopause:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/07/22/with-menopause-reversal-women-could-be-forever-fertile.html

Still no cure for baldness though.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think menopause needs a cure.

Really? Even with hot flushes, depression, lowered sex drive etc? Plus as the article says it would replace breast cancer causing HRT and keep your skin and body youthful.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Even with hot flushes, depression, lowered sex drive etc? Plus as the article says it would replace breast cancer causing HRT and keep your skin and body youthful.

Even if it is useless now they have an option.

Our option in 40 is a cueball.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not all women have those symptoms. Some have none at all. We don't have to take hormones either; it's our choice. You're destined to age like your parents if you've lived similar lifestyles, barring cosmetic procedures. Unfortunately for me, my mother (82) smoked heavily till she was 61 and never exercised, yet I can see myself already aging like she has. All the time I spend working out is not changing that.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with me showing off what I've got. I have flaws too (read: bald), but I'm proud of my body. Then what's the problem with using it as an avatar?
I think men and women who are handsome/beautiful should be thankful for what they have but proud that they have not neglected themselves and kept in shape.
I'm also happy to hear your date went well and especially that you're in a better place with your hair.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not all women have those symptoms. Some have none at all. We don't have to take hormones either; it's our choice. You're destined to age like your parents if you've lived similar lifestyles, barring cosmetic procedures. Unfortunately for me, my mother (82) smoked heavily till she was 61 and never exercised, yet I can see myself already aging like she has. All the time I spend working out is not changing that.

Well if you have the hormones of a 20 year old as a result of this treatment you won't age like your mother.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if you have the hormones of a 20 year old as a result of this treatment you won't age like your mother.
I doubt spider veins, crepey skin and sagging skin are caused by hormonal changes.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once you reach middle age, your social, sexual and professional life grind to a halt. For everyone.

not true at all... most of this is under the individual's control. I will be much wealthier when I am middle aged, I have no doubt in m mind. I have advanced sexually a million fold since my mid twenties and wish to continue this evolution and yes, date beautiful women well into my fifties, unless i marry one of them. My social life will always be solid because my friends are solid... I have met MANY middle aged men that are even greater badasses now than they were in their twenties. It's up to you.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and for EVERYONE on here - when there comes a cure for Androgenetic Alopecia, our lives will never be halted. We will be born anew and thrive like never before.

shookwun

Reaction score
I think you understand what "making fun" with friends and go to lonely home after sleep/jerk alone while your non-deformed NW0 go with gf's and making sex/cuddling making things only worse?

Or they decide to go club after camping to get some chicks and you scratch your bald spot and "nah mates I go home" because you realise that you will be an alien in the places like club.
Wouldnt know because everyone I know including those with advanced baldness still go out, and have fun.

Dante is an ultimate cope. tons of people, including myself go there fair share of being picked on. Lots of people get teased and bugged. man up

Its a cope. These fantasies you have built up are realy one of a kind.

heres a little truth scoop. almost all guys go home to there hand after a night out clubbing. its actually cringe worthy how lame most men are, huddling around there boys and wall hugging at bars n such. Most dont even talk to chicks.

you must not get out often?

This guy from rooshv who was a former bouncer explains the night life, game and girls well.

it's almost 100% on point.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-22626.html

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I think men and women who are handsome/beautiful should be thankful for what they have but proud that they have not neglected themselves and kept in shape.
I'm also happy to hear your date went well and especially that you're in a better place with your hair.

Thank you, Joan :)

shookwun

Reaction score
I wish... I'm 23, going on 24. Anyway, yes, I'm more interested in older guys. The perfect age in a guy for me would be 30-35 years old. Older guys simply have more experience and are less immature, and since I'm an old soul it works out perfectly. I would actually go as far as saying I couldn't date a man my own age, but of course you can never say never. The guy I went on a date with yesterday is almost 10 years my senior and that's perfect.
Meet him on tindr?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I doubt spider veins, crepey skin and sagging skin are caused by hormonal changes.
They are. That's why women's aging accelerates so much in their 50's.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
not true at all... most of this is under the individual's control. I will be much wealthier when I am middle aged, I have no doubt in m mind. I have advanced sexually a million fold since my mid twenties and wish to continue this evolution and yes, date beautiful women well into my fifties, unless i marry one of them. My social life will always be solid because my friends are solid... I have met MANY middle aged men that are even greater badasses now than they were in their twenties. It's up to you.

It's not up to you. I've never personally seen a prime woman with a 45 year old man outside of a movie, although it does happen incredibly rarely.

and for EVERYONE on here - when there comes a cure for Androgenetic Alopecia, our lives will never be halted. We will be born anew and thrive like never before.

I think I'll have passed my expiration date by the time that happens in 30 years time minimum.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are. That's why women's aging accelerates so much in their 50's.
I don't know about that, cocohot. Young women get spider veins too. I think aging skin is due to lack of collagen and elastin. Some women age far better than others; the same applies to men. We can't change our genes. If your parents are aging well, chances are you will too if you maintain a healthy lifestyle.