World Congress For Hair Research 2017 - Intro

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic work man, great job @hellouser
I will enjoy reviewing EVERY bit of it

...I appreciate everything your doing and I understand that your following a systematic professional uploading of the content recorded, (sh*t I even wrote a lengthy post about why you should do that a few pages back),
But I got a tell ya, even I'm starting to crack now lol

..Perhaps you could fast track the uploading of the presentation by "Dr. Koh-ei Toyoshima from Tsuji labs". That's like the superbowl of presentations right there. I'm crawling the walls here!!

I'm gonna have it posted in about 10 hours. Video is being exported now, but in the meantime I need to get some sleep.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have literally been waiting MONTHS for this.... I must have performed 1000+ google searches in my attempt to get any updates on riken over the last year! "tsuji riken hair", "organ technologies update hair 2017", etc. etc. etc. ..and the same 5 articles just keep coming up with no news at all.
hairlosstalk is literally the 'front' in the war against hairloss... and you sir are the god damn General!.. I salute you.

Thanks dude! We're all in this together, so just doing my best to help out wherever I can. :)

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hellhouser first of all thanks a lot for what you did man, as usual you did an excellent job. I just wanted to ask you mentioned that nobody from Histogen Showed up, but were they expected to? I don’t remember ever seeing them on the list. Replicel not showing up is quite disappointing though.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, we will be able to abandon our hormones or will have to wait until 2035?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm really sorry about it guys. Not much I could do. Only people that showed up that were of interest to us were Dr. Cotsarelis, Dr. Washenik, Dr. Toyoshima and Dr. Higgins. I had to make a choice, either skip the presentations (which they were in as well anyway) to try and get interviews or get the presentations which I couldn't get later and postpone interviews. I think I made the right call since the presentations are what matter as those we'll never hear about later on.

How was the Sushi?

Any new developments?

PJGG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Hellouser,

Not sure if I have missed it but have you posted the " Shiseido seminars"?

Particularly:
Autologous cell-based therapy for hair loss using Dermal Sheath Cup Cells (DSCC). Basic concept and clinical research study in Japan

Maybe it was one of the ones you didn't get a chance to attend...or hopefully it was so ground breaking you had to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with them?!? :-D