World Congress For Hair Research 2017 - Intro

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am from barcelona!!!!! I got super hyped when i saw 2019 Barcelona!!! Holyy shiiitt :) maybe i'll be able to go there!!!! ^^

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. No offence but they probably saw a white Canadian asking about Replicel and thought you might be working for Replicel yourself; trying to record the Shisedio team saying something that could screw them over in a legal battle. Eg. "We are working together" or "since they gave us the data" etc etc

Plus if they don't have the best English they probably just wanted you to buzz off.

Lets just not mention Replicel from here on out lol. Stick to Shisedio and Shiseido only.

No don't mention Replicel at all. It may very well not be a joint venture anymore since Shiseido considers the contract breached. Shiseido is performing the phase II completely on their own. They paid like 4 million to have sole proprietary of the tech in Asia. If you email, just ask them about the progress with RCH-01 and potential release to market date, don't bring up Replicel at all as it is not really necessary.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems from whats been described of this Congress nobody really gives that much of a sh*t about baldness well except us. I mean I knew that but this is an even deeper understanding.

I agree, this seems odd, i mean yes there are tons of hair and skin diseases, but much of the posters were about diseases that impact 1-2% of global population...Yes medecine has to cure them aswell, but what about Androgenetic Alopecia ? :(

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm just hoping that with Shiseido, no (or little) news is good news. We're still to assume that the trials are ongoing and a late 2018 release date remains? The replicel imbroglio doesn't help in this situation.

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate being optimistic, but I dont think lack of miraculous news means anything. those professional congresses and seminars exist mostly for the sake of it, to have something additional to put in a biography. both private enterprises and scientific research are going on in their own routes, independently from occasional meetups held practically behind closed doors.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 69223

As you can see from the photo above, the next WCHR will be in about 1 and a half years in Barcelona, Spain.
Actually, just to let you know, its not barcelona city, its a pretty big town at 35 minutes from barcelona by car called Sitges. It has one of the best beaches of spain IMO.
Btw if in the future you decide to attend to the 2019 congress contact me and i'll try to help youbas much as possible (i.e. provide you a car and a driver ;), a translator, etc...)

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, just to let you know, its not barcelona city, its a pretty big town at 35 minutes from barcelona by car called Sitges. It has one of the best b****s of spain IMO

Ah, i see you're a man of culture as well

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be frank: Congress was a waste of time and money. Seems we learned absolutely nothing new. Unfortunate, but thank you @hellouser for making the trip. Hope you enjoyed your visit!

:/ I haven't even scratched the surface of all the news from the conference.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. Japan is pretty homogeneous (which is great). I actually didn't see any balding young guys.

Holy sh*t, are they killing the baldings to epurate their genetics ?