Women only want men with straight/convex hairlines!

B

Beingbaldsucks

All those diseases or whatever suppose to make me feel better? Bullshit, living in life when you know your ugly and can't attract woman while others do is bad enough

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
I like how sly bald guys are constantly mocked over here and yet views such as "hair loss is a valid reason to kill yourself" are generally accepted.

slipy

Reaction score
could be a valid reason, that's what i said.

if you're not able to get any enjoyment out of living then you've got a valid reason, that's of course if the cause behind it can't be fixed.

slipy

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
All those diseases or whatever suppose to make me feel better? Bullshit, living in life when you know your ugly and can't attract woman while others do is bad enough

at least have some consistency in your posts. first you talk about accepting balding like a man, have a go at seb for his statements, calling him a lunatic.
then next thing we know you're advocating suicide and consider balding to be worse than cancer (even i don't go that much over the top).

so which one is it?

slipy

Reaction score
o rly? i personally think it's nothing special. i was already thinking about changing it because i have so many small pictures on my hd that could be used as avatars.

im still looking for the one!

wait for it....

slipy

Reaction score
the thing is this forum won't allow you to use a avatar that's over 73 kb so most animated gifs are unsuitable(i wanted to use puss in boots, i fukin love cats). this one just happened to be small enough.

and i have no idea who she is, just some random gif i had, but she is cute.

whats up with your own? i can't see anything

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
the thing is this forum won't allow you to use a avatar that's over 73 kb so most animated gifs are unsuitable(i wanted to use puss in boots, i fukin love cats). this one just happened to be small enough.

and i have no idea who she is, just some random gif i had, but she is cute.

whats up with your own? i can't see anything

I love cats too,infact I love all animals,except homo sapiens. :)

slipy

Reaction score
well i love how this went from the torment of being bald to avatars and f*****g puss in boots.

exodus, im pointing the blame at you.

but it's all good, bebeh

seeing that the opposition didn't have any valid counter arguments anyway. :bravo:

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:

It's supposed to give your perspective that things could be a whole lot worse, and you still have all the tools to have a happy fulfilled life regardless of having no hair if you chose to do so.

seb

Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

It's supposed to give your perspective that things could be a whole lot worse, and you still have all the tools to have a happy fulfilled life regardless of having no hair if you chose to do so.

OK Esta Rantzen.