Women like masculine men, not girls like you all

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he wasn't famous though.. he would probably marry some fat woman. Or get lucky and stay with the same cute nerdy girl from high school. Or end up on incel forums. Who knows..

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats only an issue IF the sl*t is not pleased in bed.

But yes face>
well, yes and no, again if ur tiny and she doesn't feel you inside then it's a problem, but as long as she feels you, even if you're not big, it's good.
don't forget we mainly get pleased in the head more than physically/biologically.
we get off from visual stimulation more than anything, visually and psychologically.
when it comes to penis size it's more "social engineering" affecting our minds, and telling us what we should find good and what not, when p**rn is only big dicks, when movies and pop culture talk about big dicks etc, then both women and men grow up thinking that huge dicks is what satisfies women and nothing else. but physically it's really not the case.

same thing when it comes to famous people, why do famous people get sex so easily? even when those people are not attractive? because people get off from the "famous aura" around that person, just the fact that they are talking, hanging around etc with a very famous and popular person gets some people off.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being on blackpill forums is not as bad as you guys think. Its true that we have extremist views over there but contrary to what most people believe many can get an upgrade not just in looks but mentally.

The remarkable users here from blackpill communities are no representative of the community as a whole. These are individuals who are currently involved in a bad situation both physically and mentally.
I was on those forums. I got bored of them looking at the same 4-5 male models all day.. it also became a "thing" that certain members were associated with admiring this or that celebrity's looks. Like they had a taste in men. Felt like an undercover gay forum..

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
From experience I’ve attracted all types of women , attractive to less attractive - I’ve been out with attractive women that I would never think would be into me

it’s not as simple as you’ve written, and is a defeatist attitude towards dating.

if I carried that attitude I would not even bother trying which is the problem with people on here, they think that unless you look like a chad, they have a no chance
The problem with people on here is that they try for years and years with no results and then conclude that unless they look like a Chad they have no chance. Maybe the conclusion is incorrect but they are well justified in not trying.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with people on here is that they try for years and years with no results and then conclude that unless they look like a Chad they have no chance. Maybe the conclusion is incorrect but they are well justified in not trying.
It's not just here. Only this week I met with a friend and he told me that out of his whole friend group.. me and 4 other guys, I'm doing the best by far. Dating is a huge problem for men in our day and age.. even though I'm still not satisfied I feel privileged that I even go on dates without lowering my standards.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you choose the own content that you look or participate in. I would not stay for even 5 minutes on a forum where they talk about the same models all day, but I did spend a lot of time discussing other things that were relevant. I got help and advice in all aspects of life not just looks and that's something I am extremly grateful for.
Inspiration can come from anywhere you just have to be open, takes a certain mind state. My looks got a lot better, basically a different person compared to a few years ago. But I still shift from feeling like I'm handsome as hell to feeling really insecure and thinking there's something extremely wrong with how I look. Shaving my facial hair or a bad haircut can send me in a downward spiral for a few days/weeks. But it's something I always struggled with.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It's not just here. Only this week I met with a friend and he told me that out of his whole friend group.. me and 4 other guys, I'm doing the best by far. Dating is a huge problem for men in our day and age.. even though I'm still not satisfied I feel privileged that I even go on dates without lowering my standards.
I sometimes wonder what effect this will have on our countries in 20 years. All of this stuff affects who has children and with whom. That's the next generation being decided by this stuff.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
In his current form yes but I could do some serious looksmaxxing to him
1627758174948.png

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I more or less noticed the same thing in real life. Men these days (with or without hair) are struggling really hard, even studies seem to back this up. It's getting quite scary to be honest

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yes, I more or less noticed the same thing in real life. Men these days (with or without hair) are struggling really hard, even studies seem to back this up. It's getting quite scary to be honest
That's because depression and anxiety is on the rise. The problem is most people don't really like what they see in the mirror because social media has brainwashed us into striving for "perfectionism". Before the cell phone with a camera, nobody was snapping photos of selfies like people do now. Photos were private in most cases. Now they are over the internet. And nobody would go to the gym with a camera and start photographing themselves working out the whole entire time. Technology changed all that. Social media changed all that. Before, you actually had to leave your house if you wanted to have fun. You wanted restaurant food, you had to go out and get. You wanted to watch a newly released movie, you had to go to the movies to see it. Before you had to go to the office to work, now you can work at home. The pandemic lockdowns did not help either. And just when you thought the vaccines would help you get back your "normal' life, a few months later a new variant changes everything. When is it going to get better?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because depression and anxiety is on the rise. The problem is most people don't really like what they see in the mirror because social media has brainwashed us into striving for "perfectionism". Before the cell phone with a camera, nobody was snapping photos of selfies like people do now. Photos were private in most cases. Now they are over the internet. And nobody would go to the gym with a camera and start photographing themselves working out the whole entire time. Technology changed all that. Social media changed all that. Before, you actually had to leave your house if you wanted to have fun. You wanted restaurant food, you had to go out and get. You wanted to watch a newly released movie, you had to go to the movies to see it. Before you had to go to the office to work, now you can work at home. The pandemic lockdowns did not help either. And just when you thought the vaccines would help you get back your "normal' life, a few months later a new variant changes everything. When is it going to get better?
Perfectly summed up. We truly live in a dystopia ... it's not science fiction, it's actually real

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not that there's anything wrong with a certain type of gay look but panties drop for Leo and Brad way before this guy....
looks mediocre... well most want to look mediocre apparently, since they all try to achieve the same look...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sometimes wonder what effect this will have on our countries in 20 years. All of this stuff affects who has children and with whom. That's the next generation being decided by this stuff.
was always that way... in humans and in animals...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
was always that way... in humans and in animals...
I don't think so. It seems like 30 or so years ago a man could earn just above average (top 50% in his country), attract a wife, have a family and raise them. Nowadays a man needs to be in top 5% of earnings to make raising a family in the same way affordable. And more relevant is that a man can not easily attract a wife. For a bald guy, it is absolutely impossible, for example. So in the past, if a man was ready to start a family, he could but nowadays, he will still need to attract a wife and that isn't guaranteed to work out successfully. For example, I just find it very hard to believe that men in our parents' time went out and did 20 approaches per week for over a year to get anywhere. It appears to me that the difference between winners and losers is much larger nowadays; the rich have gotten richer.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. It seems like 30 or so years ago a man could earn just above average (top 50% in his country), attract a wife, have a family and raise them. Nowadays a man needs to be in top 5% of earnings to make raising a family in the same way affordable. And more relevant is that a man can not easily attract a wife. For a bald guy, it is absolutely impossible, for example. So in the past, if a man was ready to start a family, he could but nowadays, he will still need to attract a wife and that isn't guaranteed to work out successfully. For example, I just find it very hard to believe that men in our parents' time went out and did 20 approaches per week for over a year to get anywhere. It appears to me that the difference between winners and losers is much larger nowadays; the rich have gotten richer.

It's crazy
life used to be so easy for men
just apply for a job get a job get a virgin wife
now it's fucked
lmao

women don't even care coz they earn as much as men now
so now that wokmen dnt need a provider they look for other things like height, looks (CHAD)
most of our dads (providers) probably would of never married or had kids in this climate!

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
standards might have gone up, wont deny that...
when we have been living in cages, they chose the dude who could kill two buffaloes a day and f*** up every enemey...
later the one that could provide a house, the chieftain, the richest mofo in the village and so on...
even had multiple wifes and the rest could go to war and get killed or whatever...
maybe now top of class is the one who has the most views on tiktok, but the principle is the same...

i agree though, i also wonder why some dads managed to have a wife and kids^^