Women don't even like men.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
-we aren't backstabbers = You really need to check out the corporate world....
--Just like women, men also have a survival instinct and would use it if we need to...

-we don't get all of our enjoyment in life from shopping = You really need to stop dating the girly girl type...............
--Yeah, that's why men spend their money on new gadgets, cars, etc...

-we're willing to do heavy, dangerous work which benefits all of mankind = Yes I agree we are seen as the disposable sex........role on true equality!
--Childbearing and looking after the kids is much more physically demanding...

-we do all the driving........................thats your fault if you let it go on.
--Your choice... I know lots of girls who are crazy about driving.

-we build awesome things..........................and said awesome things cause us lots of problem.
--Some of us do..

-we don't watch the kardashians..................AGAIN you are talking about girly girls.
--TBH, some men do as well..

-we don't buy gossip magazines............................ :uglylol:
--Football gossip??? It's the same sh*t in different form.

-we don't use people just to get expensive dinners for free...........................Speak for yourself.......
--We would, if we could..

-we don't reject prospective partners on the basis of their salaries.................Girly girls...
--But we reject them on the basis of their appearance??

-we are the ones who always make the first move and risk rejection....................Well good luck with that one..............
--Not really... Most of the time it appears that way, but she's in control of the situation.

HughJass

Reaction score
oni said:
-we aren't backstabbers = You really need to check out the corporate world....

we wouldn't backstab our friends over a shopping dispute!

You really need to stop dating the girly girl type...............

I'm not going to start dating ladyboys!

thats your fault if you let it go on.

we've got no choice! they can't drive to save themselves!

and said awesome things cause us lots of problem.

that's because women keep over-consuming so they can have the latest fashions!

virtuality said:
Yeah, that's why men spend their money on new gadgets, cars, etc...

because if you don't have those things you can't attract a woman! see? it's all about women!

Childbearing and looking after the kids is much more physically demanding..

feminist propaganda! any job you can do in your pyjamas is not hard!

I know lots of girls who are crazy about driving.

they're certainly crazy drivers!

TBH, some men (watch the kadashians) as well..

those are the ones who have been corrupted by women!

Football gossip??? It's the same sh*t in different form

it's the only relief some men get from their wives and girlfriends nagging them!

But we reject them on the basis of their appearance?

if we hooked up with the bad ones we'd only be encouraging sloth and lack of self respect!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Are you a fan of Bill Burr aussie?

s.a.f

Reaction score
[youtube:2u1q20ch]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLHjvQJ9y_w[/youtube:2u1q20ch]

[youtube:2u1q20ch]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_EJV4w6u7Q[/youtube:2u1q20ch]

[youtube:2u1q20ch]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfffwx3nWuA&nofeather=True[/youtube:2u1q20ch]

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I live with couple guys in their late 20s, both of them are in their sort of first serious relationships and I believe it's also the first serious relationship of their respective partners...

I've been in long term relationships, and I can read their girlfriends like an open book... They are all the same...

My past experiences and my current observations tell me that most women manipulate their boyfriends, and the inexperienced men fall for it very easily. Sometimes, I just want to tell my flatmates to run away as fast as they can, but I don't get involved. They have to figure it out for themselves.

TBF to women, as a friend of mine used to say, it's all about experimenting and finding one's limits. The experienced women know where they stand and they make much better partners...

The younger women believe life is all rosy, and that they are the centre of the universe. If their partners don't behave as if they are the centre of the universe, then they use their feminine weapons to get the men in line... That's when the arguments start...

On the other hand, men are also manipulative. We'd do anything to get women into bed, including lying.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to probably agree with Aussie here.

My last gf would expect me to buy everything, do all the driving, do all the work around the house whilst she went shopping. At Christmas time I had to spend it with her friends and family and never with my friends and family. I did all the running around and she just sat on her *** expecting a free ride. If I didn't do what she said then she wouldn't give me any sex. The sad thing is that she wasn't even hot. She was severly overweight so what would have to do to be with a hot girl :dunno:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
She was severly overweight so what would have to do to be with a hot girl :dunno:

Have muchu dinero and the will to give it away?.... :dunno:

Reaction score
This is nuts! You seriously need to date different women. Plenty of women like men, you didn't have sisters growing up, did you? I can tell you for sure that women spend loads of time getting excited about 'good looking guys' for no other reason than they fancy them. Maybe sometimes they are thinking about how jealous they can make their mates but don't think that's most of them. Sure there are shallow money grabbing credit card maxing women who just want a man to pay for an expensive lifestyle. Avoid them! its not hard.

Nene

Reaction score
This thread is so ridiculous. Women are people just like us, not aliens.

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
aussie, I agree with a lot of the stuff you write on here and find you to be a funny dude with a good sense of humor, but put that book down and stop reading that crap. You are way off on this one and it's just going to make you cynical about women. Someone said it in an earlier post and it's entirely true - men and women are all unique individuals and everyone is entirely different. I agree that there are women out there that will go for a good looking guy to show off to their girlfriends, but I've met guys who think the exact same way. And I know of women that go for attractive guys because they just want to have s*x with that guy - which is the stereotype you made of most men.

And I'll tell you another thing - men are WAAAAAAY more shallow than women when it comes to the looks department. I have no doubt on this one.

Also, do you really think women have it better off just because they're not working on a construction site? I am a father of two - I have a 2 year old and 2 month old, and my wife works a little bit but is usually home with them. That is the hardest job in the world, my friend. If you don't have kids, you wouldn't understand - but that is way tougher than some construction gig.

HughJass

Reaction score
EasyEd said:
Someone said it in an earlier post and it's entirely true - men and women are all unique individuals and everyone is entirely different.

While there are probably some women who don't fit this description they are so few and far between that I don't think it's such a stretch to regard them as all the same. And I don't believe there are women who exhibit NONE of these traits we're talking about, they just exhibit less of them (I'm trying to woo one of these types at the moment).

And I'll tell you another thing - men are WAAAAAAY more shallow than women when it comes to the looks department. I have no doubt on this one.

That's just what women have made us all think. The truth is the opposite and it's easy to prove- who are the ones doing the most shopping? the most plastic surgery? the most trips to the hairdressers and beauticians? Who's taking up all the real estate in the bathroom with two thousand different lotions and cosmetic products?

It's women, not men!

Women's magazines have just as many- if not more- pictures of scantily clad women in them then men's magazines do. How obsessive and shallow is that?!!

Also, do you really think women have it better off just because they're not working on a construction site?

Yes! Nobody ever died on the job from staying at home and looking after the kids!

The whole idea that raising kids being the hardest job is nothing more than shameless self congratulations that women award to themselves. Women need to convince us of this idea so they can be constantly lavished with praised, be excused from having to do other kinds of work that is left to men and keep men in a constant state of guilt for the 'sacrifice' they've made for men. Talk about a jesus complex!

A human being would have to be out of their minds (or the average female) to honestly believe that staying at home with the kids everyday is harder than say, running into a burning building to rescue people for a crappy wage day in day out, or being a soldier fighting the taliban in Afghanistan for less than what some mothers get while on maternity leave (what an abuse of the welfare system which is supposed to be there for the disadvantaged!).

If women find it difficult to look after children and be mothers it's because deep down they loathe children. They'd much rather be out at the shopping mall drinking coffee and eating cake (on their husband's dime) with their girlfriends and blathering on about the latest fashions than playing with their children. Honestly, who hasn't seen this kind of thing first hand?

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
On your first comment stating that women are more shallow. Yes, I agree that they shop more and spend more money on making themselves look better - but that's because they have to look good for us men, otherwise they won't get our attention. You will see a thousand situations of a sloppy looking guy with a hot girl, as opposed to a really attractive guy with an ugly girl. I'm certainly not saying that women aren't shallow, because they are - but the majority of it stems from insecurities that they develop from us shallow men.

Secondly, in regards to women staying at home with kids. You're totally ignorant and way off base on this one. Do you have kids? I doubt it, because if you did, you wouldn't say it's easy. I work in corporate America with a job that isn't physically demanding but is very mentally and emotionally draining on me with many responsibilities, managing people, etc. And I will be the first to admit that when I'm at the office, it feels like a minor break away from the kids. And my kids are pretty easy! I can't imagine people with kids with really needy and fussy babies or heaven forbid kids with health issues. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and kids more than I could ever put into words and I miss them like crazy when I'm away from them...but parenting is TOUGH and is more demanding than your typical run-of-the-mill job. Kids are very difficult and demanding both physically and emotionally because they're your most prized and loved possessions in the world. There is no job out there in the world that you care about more than raising your kids, so the emotional and psychological toll it takes on you is immense. Don't even comment further on this one because you're not qualified to speak on it - if you don't have kids, do not suggest that it's easy taking care of them. You're doing a disservice to all mothers out there, including your own. She had to raise your *** - ask her how easy that was? If my wife told me she wanted to go back to work and that I should stay home with the kids, I would tell her "no effing way!"

HughJass

Reaction score
EasyEd said:
On your first comment stating that women are more shallow. Yes, I agree that they shop more and spend more money on making themselves look better - but that's because they have to look good for us men, otherwise they won't get our attention. You will see a thousand situations of a sloppy looking guy with a hot girl, as opposed to a really attractive guy with an ugly girl.

a sloppy looking broke guy who doesn't work and wants to stay home all day?

I think not sir! It's always conditional!

There are no, -OK maybe a few- socialite (bludger) men out there living off their sugar mummie's purse. Heaps of women doing that though!

I'm certainly not saying that women aren't shallow, because they are - but the majority of it stems from insecurities that they develop from us shallow men.

no! it's not our fault!

notice how you and others in this thread are so quick to condemn males as worse? that's feminist brainwashing. They've taught us to hate ourselves.

Women's insecurities stem from competition between other females. They know the girl with the better body gets the richer man. Every time. They are only interested in what guys think of their looks to the extent that it will determine how comfortable their lives will be made by their male servant.

Men don't exploit women for sex. Women withhold it and make them do things for it. Like a trained animal.

Even if men were exploiting women for sex that's where the exploitation ends. With women, they will exploit the man in every way possible- they will get his money, get him to do work she doesn't want to do ('guy' jobs around the house), use his children as a weapon against them etc. Christ, watch the video clip saf posted of that wh*** who tried her former husbands compensation from him after he was wrongly imprisoned for 25 years! When do men ever ransack women like that during a divorce? it doesn't happen!

Secondly, in regards to women staying at home with kids. You're totally ignorant and way off base on this one. Do you have kids? I doubt it, because if you did, you wouldn't say it's easy. I work in corporate America with a job that isn't physically demanding but is very mentally and emotionally draining on me with many responsibilities, managing people, etc. And I will be the first to admit that when I'm at the office, it feels like a minor break away from the kids. And my kids are pretty easy! I can't imagine people with kids with really needy and fussy babies or heaven forbid kids with health issues. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and kids more than I could ever put into words and I miss them like crazy when I'm away from them...but parenting is TOUGH and is more demanding than your typical run-of-the-mill job. Kids are very difficult and demanding both physically and emotionally because they're your most prized and loved possessions in the world. There is no job out there in the world that you care about more than raising your kids, so the emotional and psychological toll it takes on you is immense. Don't even comment further on this one because you're not qualified to speak on it - if you don't have kids, do not suggest that it's easy taking care of them. You're doing a disservice to all mothers out there, including your own. She had to raise your *** - ask her how easy that was? If my wife told me she wanted to go back to work and that I should stay home with the kids, I would tell her "no effing way!"

Ed- I never said it was easy! I said it was not the hardest job in the world and certainly a lot easier than many other jobs!

You don't seriously believe it's harder than dodging AK rounds in helmand province do you and going on pack marches 7 days a week???!!!

As for my own mother raising me, I suspect she would say it was a lot easier than her working life as a teacher. She was at home, got to watch television, could take naps, read books, have her friends over etc. She didn't have to a teach a class full of delinquent teenagers day in day out and didn't have 20hrs a week of marking to do after school as well as household activities. It would have been far easier for her!

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
Ed- I never said it was easy! I said it was not the hardest job in the world and certainly a lot easier than many other jobs!

You don't seriously believe it's harder than dodging AK rounds in helmand province do you and going on pack marches 7 days a week???!!!

As for my own mother raising me, I suspect she would say it was a lot easier than her working life as a teacher. She was at home, got to watch television, could take naps, read books, have her friends over etc. She didn't have to a teach a class full of delinquent teenagers day in day out and didn't have 20hrs a week of marking to do after school as well as household activities. It would have been far easier for her!

I dont have any kids but from what I've seen looking after babies is HARDER than anything men do. It's a 24 hour job with no breaks. Even the guys that go to war, do their rounds and then go to bed. I was in the army, it was physically demanding but I had lots of time to recover. I occasionally had to be on duty for 24 hours, and that's hard but then I went home to sleep...

Also, most of the army guys aren't infantry class, they stay in an office (my office was either a tent or a truck), do some driving, flying, etc. I was in the CIS and it was relatively easy... I spent most of my time in the army reading books..

It's the same with the fire services, they might be on duty for, let's say, 24 hours but then they are away for 2 days.

I do agree with you that once the kid comes out of that baby stage, then there is no need for a woman to stay at home anymore and that being a house wife is a lazy and easy life choice...

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I so agree with what Aussie is saying. I believe women get more rights than men.

I've only had 2 girlfriends but both of them were the same in a way that they couldn't anything for themselves (mummy and daddy had to pick them up and drop them off for work) whilst i had to get public transport like everyone else. Don't get me wrong there are women out there that can look after themselves but I haven't met them yet. Mummy and daddy also did everything for them at home ie (clean their room, cook their meals, do their ironing and laundry etc) and they were both in their late 20s. I always imagined that if i ever married either of them then i would become their slave and if i didn't do what they said then no sex for a month! Also women don't need sex as much as men do hence why they can just switch on and off. They prob find eating chocolate more of a turn on than having sex with a man hence why there are so many fat women out there.

s.a.f

Reaction score
A few points just for balance sake:

Yes during the first few years looking after a baby/toddler is incredibly hard, simply because its a 24 hr job even when the kids asleep you cant totally relax.

However 99% of the time its the woman who wants the kid, if it was down to men we would'nt have such an overpopulation problem so women who choose to have kids have no right to complain like they do.

Secondly, yes women like the goldiggers in those vids do exist but they only account for a tiny minority of women. For most women a man with money is merely a bonus not a requirement.
As long as the man is mature minded and able to act like a man should he does'nt need to be rich.

I've said it many times before on here: Women are attracted to a man who has got his 5hit together in life, it just so happens that most men who have are likely to be successful in their careers. Very few men who struggle to deal with lifes challenges are going to make it in any well paid / responsible jobs.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
IAlso women don't need sex as much as men do hence why they can just switch on and off.

Women are more hormonally driven due to their reproductive cycles. Yes they dont have the same steady sex drive as men but when they do want it, - They really want it!!! :woot:
You just have to be in the right place at the right time. :hump: