Women don't even like men.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Going a bit off topic but cheating is justified if the women isn't putting out. Sex is a natural need like eating so when a women ain't gonna give the man his food then he is gonna go elsewhere to get it.

SAF i do agree that women want sex as Ive got friends whos gfs are always putting out. Im saying from personal experience that some women are frigid and will only have to sex to please the man.

HughJass

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I've said it many times before on here: Women are attracted to a man who has got his 5hit together in life, it just so happens that most men who have are likely to be successful in their careers.

I think it's a foolish man who puts those things down to coincidence!

When a woman says a man 'has his sh*t together' what does she mean? She really just means he's got plenty of money and is able to work hard. For her.

And the bigger question is why are woman attracted to this 'stability'?

Because:

Having a man to support them means they can continue to live the life they want, which is the life of animal (nesting, breeding and then engaging in other frivilous bullshit with the rest of their time).

All humans have to decide whether they want to live as animals or transcend to something higher. I think most women are comfortable to function on a lower level. They are just so contented with shopping, working jobs which require half a brain cell and talking rubbish with other women about all manner of inconsequential, petty bullshit.

They're also attracted to the man's stability for work avoidance as I've already mentioned. I can probably excuse ladies from working on construction sites because of their physiques but that's about where it ends. They have NO excuse for not being involved in other male dominated areas like all the various fields of science. And no ladies, 'women's studies' is not a valid field of academia by any stretch. That's just narcissism.

Independent women who don't want to be looked after a very, very, very, very rare and chances are they don't date men. Why would they need to?

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
However 99% of the time its the woman who wants the kid, if it was down to men we would'nt have such an overpopulation problem so women who choose to have kids have no right to complain like they do.

You are looking at this from a Western perspective and you are probably right that in the West it's mostly women that decide if and when to have kids. However, those women want one or two kids at most.

You are completely wrong on the subject of overpopulation. Have you ever met a woman who is happy to give birth 10 times?

The overpopulation stems from lack of education or lack of resources (a contradiction in itself) in the developing world, which also happen to be patriarchal societies. My guess is that in those societies, it's male pride to have lots of kids and the woman is nothing more than a child bearing machine...

Times are changing.. With the Internet, TVs, and stuff even those people in the developing world realise that they can't keep reproducing at the rate they've been going. I've read that even in countries like Iran the average birth rate per woman went from 6 in the 70s to less than 2 today...

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
Independent women who don't want to be looked after a very, very, very, very rare and chances are they don't date men. Why would they need to?

Actually, almost every single woman in my family is one of them, so they can't be that rare??

My mother had a better career than my father, my sister in law earns twice more than my brother, my female cousins have better degrees than their partners... There is even a female pilot in my extended family. My ex gf had a PhD, etc..

They aren't as rare as you think they are...

s.a.f

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
s.a.f said:
I've said it many times before on here: Women are attracted to a man who has got his 5hit together in life, it just so happens that most men who have are likely to be successful in their careers.

I think it's a foolish man who puts those things down to coincidence!

When a woman says a man 'has his sh*t together' what does she mean? She really just means he's got plenty of money and is able to work hard. For her.

And the bigger question is why are woman attracted to this 'stability'?

Because:

Having a man to support them means they can continue to live the life they want, which is the life of animal (nesting, breeding and then engaging in other frivilous bullshit with the rest of their time).

All humans have to decide whether they want to live as animals or transcend to something higher. I think most women are comfortable to function on a lower level. They are just so contented with shopping, working jobs which require half a brain cell and talking rubbish with other women about all manner of inconsequential, petty bullshit.

They're also attracted to the man's stability for work avoidance as I've already mentioned. I can probably excuse ladies from working on construction sites because of their physiques but that's about where it ends. They have NO excuse for not being involved in other male dominated areas like all the various fields of science. And no ladies, 'women's studies' is not a valid field of academia by any stretch. That's just narcissism.

So what is a woman supposed to be attracted to, a guy who has no job and lives with his parents?

HughJass

Reaction score
virtuality said:
aussieavodart said:

Actually, almost every single woman in my family is one of them, so they can't be that rare??

My mother had a better career than my father, my sister in law earns twice more than my brother, my female cousins have better degrees than their partners... There is even a female pilot in my extended family. My ex gf had a PhD, etc..

They aren't as rare as you think they are...

I'm not sure qualifications and salary are necessarily the best metrics for independence. They can be an attempt by a woman to increase her market value so she's able to attract a better (richer/stronger/better looking/more priviledged) man.

You really have to look at what they are prepared to do work-wise and how they treat other people to establish independence in my opinion.

The overpopulation stems from lack of education or lack of resources (a contradiction in itself) in the developing world, which also happen to be patriarchal societies. My guess is that in those societies, it's male pride to have lots of kids and the woman is nothing more than a child bearing machine...

I think it's often an insurance policy as well. If there's no pension scheme or health care system in one's country then the best way to ensure you'll be looked after when you are too old or too sick to work is to have a large family who will care for you.

HughJass

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
So what is a woman supposed to be attracted to, a guy who has no job and lives with his parents?

If he has other good qualities then I can't think of a reason why she shouldn't be attracted to him......

.....apart from the obvious fact that as a woman she has learned that relationships are all about getting a free ride!

s.a.f

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
s.a.f said:

If he has other good qualities then I can't think of a reason why she shouldn't be attracted to him......

.....apart from the obvious fact that as a woman she has learned that relationships are all about getting a free ride!

Any guy in that situation is most likely to be the one sponging off her. Women dont want to become a surrogate mother to their partner.
Does'nt sound like you've had much experience in these matters aussie.

My sister was in a management position at a finance company when she married my brother in law who's a painter and decorater.

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
aussie, are you messing with us? Is this your ploy at becoming the new CCS? Your rants are coming off as very CCS-ish (is that a word? Yeah, I guess it is).

HughJass

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Women dont want to become a surrogate mother to their partner.

Of course they don't because they see that as the man's role!

How many times have you heard 'oh, that's the guy's job' and 'the guy should pay for the date'

Don't tell me you haven't experienced this heinous entitlement mentality that pervades the minds of women!

My sister was in a management position at a finance company when she married my brother in law who's a painter and decorater.

The ideal job for a woman's partner!

What women doesn't absolutely LOVE interior decorating and dressing their houses up with all manner of stupid things? Obviously they love it only to the extent that they don't have to do most of the work, so having a partner (workhorse) capable of doing such work is a fantastic resource for them to exploit (they'll refer to this resource as his 'great personality' which she 'deeply admired' and became 'attracted to')

HughJass

Reaction score
EasyEd said:
aussie, are you messing with us? Is this your ploy at becoming the new CCS? Your rants are coming off as very CCS-ish (is that a word? Yeah, I guess it is).

Promise I'm not messing!

I know full well that my posts sound very CCS-ish. All I can say is that as far as a lot of his views on women and relationships are concerned I think we are all too hasty to dismiss him as a cynic. These relationships are very, very cynical by their nature.

I don't agree with all of it, but that book is a game changer. Would like to hear other HairLossTalk.com-er's opinion of it if they are willing to even read just some of it. Like I said it's available as a PDF for free on the net.

CCS

Reaction score
Women are attracted to men, but just far fewer men. Women are much pickier than men. They evolved this way because hot men are very willing to impregnate many women since making sperm each day is easy, whereas women make a 9 month investment to have just one kid.

The natural order is one hot guy impregnates many women, and then many less attractive guys who think the kid is theirs help raise the other man's kids. You can see this if you watch any animal species on the discover channel, in case you don't believe me.

If a woman won't sleep with you unless you buy her something, that just means she sees you as one of the lower males who is only good as a slave. If she genuinely enjoys sleeping with you, and does not make you pay, then that means she actually likes you, and that you will probably be the biological father of your kids. In 48 states if you are married and your wife cheats, the kid is considered yours, even if DNA says otherwise. 2, including California, allow you to always challenge paternity. However, California taxes all the single males and makes them pay welfare to the single mothers. This is becoming a national trend. 6 states have a 2 year statute of limitations for you to challenge paternity. 42 states will make you pay child support even if she cheats right in front of you, divorces you a week later, and DNA says it is not yours. The law says if conception happened during marriage, you must pay.

Women boast to each other about what they were able to get their man to buy them, though if he looks good, then just being on his arm is boast enough.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
.The natural order is one hot guy impregnates many women, and then many less attractive guys who think the kid is theirs help raise the other man's kids. You can see this if you watch any animal species on the discover channel, in case you don't believe me.

Maybe in 10000 BC but not in modern society I think you'll find that barring step families about 99% of men are bringing up their own offspring.

CCS seems to think that women are so desperate for a meal that they'll spend an evening and maybe even sleep with a guy they dont like just for a meal.

HughJass

Reaction score
CCS said:
If a woman won't sleep with you unless you buy her something, that just means she sees you as one of the lower males who is only good as a slave. If she genuinely enjoys sleeping with you, and does not make you pay, then that means she actually likes you, and that you will probably be the biological father of your kids.

Yep.

You're either a wallet or viable sperm donor. Women would prefer both, if possible.

Obviously all this raving about how men are so shallow and guilty of objectifying their partners has for the most part just been a distraction to help women get away with their manipulative, conniving ways.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
If a woman won't sleep with you unless you buy her something, that just means she sees you as one of the lower males who is only good as a slave. If she genuinely enjoys sleeping with you, and does not make you pay, then that means she actually likes you, and that you will probably be the biological father of your kids.

aussieavodart said:
You're either a wallet or viable sperm donor. Women would prefer both, if possible.

You guys are legends! I have never met these women! All the women ive been with like to make me a cup of tea in the morning and like a quite night on the sofa with a film! Perhaps I should be alarmed, they are bribing me with tea for my sperm and feeding me capitalist propoganda so that i am brainwashed into conforming with cultural norms so I keep working, screwing and feeding the hypocrisy!

Just one question, If men are merely either a wallet or a sperm donor, does that make the man who gets tucked into his missus everynight but is impotent and skint the true alpha?!!! Just wondering.

HughJass

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Perhaps I should be alarmed, they are bribing me with tea for my sperm and feeding me capitalist propoganda so that i am brainwashed into conforming with cultural norms so I keep working, screwing and feeding the hypocrisy!

The manipulation is so subtle and subliminal that it's easy to miss!

Always assume an ulterior motive and you are more likely to be right than wrong!

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
The manipulation is so subtle and subliminal that it's easy to miss!

Always assume an ulterior motive and you are more likely to be right than wrong!

Haha I wont deny that subliminal alterior motives exist almost everywhere, I just wonder if you forget that we also have them? I know mine is to get a tactical noshing 3 days out of 7, thats my alterior motive....but sshhh dont tell anyone, its a conspiracy!

I say tactical, cos 7 days out of 7 is shooting too high, 3 out of 7 is a a better bet. That might mean taking her out to a movie monday, but boy that will pay off in spades on thursday!!

HughJass

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Haha I wont deny that subliminal alterior motives exist almost everywhere, I just wonder if you forget that we also have them? I know mine is to get a tactical noshing 3 days out of 7, thats my alterior motive....but sshhh dont tell anyone, its a conspiracy!

I say tactical, cos 7 days out of 7 is shooting too high, 3 out of 7 is a a better bet. That might mean taking her out to a movie monday, but boy that will pay off in spades on thursday!!

We don't make them jump through hoops to get what we want. They do though!

And they have the entire legal system stacked in their favor!

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
We don't enslave them and get them to work endlessly for us like they do.

They have the entire legal system stacked in their favor!

Yeah well thats why you gotta get the Penal system working in your favour then mate! Im telling you, 3 days out of 7, cant go wrong!

Trust me I think any woman who has to put up with any one of us has it much worse than we do!