Women don't even like men.

HughJass

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Trust me I think any woman who has to put up with any one of us has it much worse than we do!

^^^ learned self-hatred from feminists! They've got us apologizing for our existence!

As I keep saying, women have it easier. They have the legal system on their side, they are excused from doing hard work (there is a reason why women live longer than men), they get free drinks and meals and outings and all manner of stuff, they don't have to take the risks and make the first move in a relationship.....

Men are great! More intelligent and more compassionate in many cases! We're certainly less materialistic! Women should be grateful for our company!

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha now Im a feminist, man Im not even a humanist so I dont know where you got that from.

aussieavodart said:
As I keep saying, women have it easier. They have the legal system on their side, they are excused from doing hard work (there is a reason why women live longer than men), they get free drinks and meals and outings and all manner of stuff, they don't have to take the risks and make the first move in a relationship.....

This is quite a convoluted conspiracy to get a can of pop

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry Man In Space but you've been brainwashed into thinking that women are better than men. Women want equality but instead they get more rights than us. I believe a relationship should be 50/50, give and take, but from my past 2 relationships i was the one giving and they were both taking. Maybe its because I am a nice guy but I can't help but be a nice guy. If a women knows that you're a nice guy then she will take advantage of you.

My first relationship was long distance and even though we only saw each other at weekends it was always me that had to do the tavelling nearly every weekend. She would only come to mine once or twice a year and her excuse was that she can't drive but she could always get the train to mine??? When i got to hers all she wanted to do was lay in bed watching tv (no sex). So I basically travelled 3 hours to spend time with a girl who just wanted to lay in bed watching tv! Aussie is right when he says that women want us to jump through hoops just to get our basic needs.

I would like to think that not all girls are like the 2 i was with and hopefully one day i will find someone that i can bond with. Ive got friends whos gfs think the world of them and the relationships are 50/50 so there are girls out there. Ive just got to meet them but for the time being im more than happy doing my hobbies and hanging out with friends and if i meet someone thats right for me then it will be a pleasant suprise :hump:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Also I find that if your gf has a had a bad experience in a previous relationship then she will take it out on you! My ex use to have guys (f*ck buddies) that would come to her house and shag her and use her so when I got with her she would assume that i was the same as them even though i would travel 3 hours to see her every weekend??? :dunno:

If i wanted a f*ck buddy then i wouldn't travel 3 hours for it! Also she shouldn't take it out on me as it ain't my fault that she was used and abused.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Sorry Man In Space but you've been brainwashed into thinking that women are better than men. Women want equality but instead they get more rights than us. I believe a relationship should be 50/50, give and take, but from my past 2 relationships i was the one giving and they were both taking. Maybe its because I am a nice guy but I can't help but be a nice guy. If a women knows that you're a nice guy then she will take advantage of you.

Hey BD, maybe you can help me here because it seems as the logic of your argument works like this.

BD had a crap experience with women therefore Man in Space has been brainwashed into thinking women are better than men.

That cant be what you meant, so maybe you would like another go? :dunno:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have had a crap experience with every women ive come in contact with and i am 30 years old now. I can see where you are getting at as you may be one of those fortunate guys who have met a 'normal' women and your relationship is 50/50 right? But unfortunately these women are few and far between and i would say the majority of women want to use men to their advantage and the poor guys have to be their personal slaves just to get some action.

One of my friends works everyday to support his wife and son and she doesn't work, cook or clean. When he gets home he has to cook his own meals even tho he has just done a 12 hour shift to support her and their son and she does absolutely nothing all day! This is just one example but of course you can't generalise every relationship but there are alot of guys under the thumb and are too scared to fart incase their wife withdrawers the sex for another month.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Men cheat more than women and the reasons are that men are more sexually active. Women can just switch on and off when it comes to sex whilst for men its a nessessity (sp). :hump:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Men cheat more than women and the reasons are that men are more sexually active. Women can just switch on and off when it comes to sex whilst for men its a nessessity (sp). :hump:

i dont agree, i think both men and women cheat about the same ration.
men just get caught more often because we are not as good liars as women are.... :dunno:

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Id say my relationship history has been all over the place. I get girls come and chat me up when im out, ive chatted girls up, ive gone out with girls who werent working whilst i was and vice versa, ive had times when ive been in relationships and we were both out to work and neither of us working for times. Ive had sexual scrooges and ive had women frankly were too generous and knackerred me out!

I feel bad for anyone who has been in crappy relationships but im a big believer in not accepting it you get treated like crap, Im often amazed by what people will put up with just to bump uglies! Why on earth would anyone ever want to be around someone who is mugging you off?! I never put up with that, and also, i dont treat people like that. If women are using sex as a means of control, then man up and sack them I say, we only got one life, Im not gonna spend it with a sour face! For me the relationship has gotta be 50/50, if im working my arse off and then being treated like a dick when i get home, this is no good, and if she is working and im sat at home, i dont expect that its alright for me to go out that evening come home pissed up with kebab breath and expect her to immediately put out! Either way, its each individuals responsibility to make sure half is coming to the table, first you gotta bring your 50 percent, and if the other 50 aint forthcoming from the other side then move on pronto!!

Finally, Im also very skeptical of generalisations. I think the generalisations we make tell you more about yourself than those you seek to generalise (not having a pop, just saying)

HughJass

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
i dont agree, i think both men and women cheat about the same ration.
men just get caught more often because we are not as good liars as women are.... :dunno:

You are absolutely correct about the lying part!

Think men are the unfaithful sex? A study shows WOMEN are the biggest cheats - they're just better at lying about it

According to Dr David Holmes, a psychologist at Manchester Metropolitan University, women are having more affairs than ever - recent studies say the figure is around 20 per cent for men and a bit over 15 per cent for women - but they behave very differently from men when they cheat.

'The biggest difference is that women are much better at keeping their affairs secret,' he says. 'If you look at the studies into paternity, even conservative figures show that between eight and 15 per cent of children haven't been fathered by the man who thinks he's the biological parent.'
One woman I know - let's call her Juliet - has been married to Adrian for ten years, and having an affair with Mark for the past two.

She has told me and her sister - otherwise, she says, she's '100 per cent certain' that nobody else knows.

'I won't allow Mark to call me on my mobile or email me, ever. Mobiles and email leave a trail. I insist we talk on our office landlines, and when we meet for drinks or dinner, we pay with cash.

'We work in the same field, so meeting for lunch doesn't look suspicious. If we meet in the evening, I tell Adrian I'm with my sister, and meet Mark a few miles away, where we won't bump into anyone.'
Secret affair: Ryan O'Neal knew nothing of partner Farrah Fawcett's alleged infidelity

Does she feel guilty about the affair? 'Not so long as Adrian doesn't find out. You know the 11th commandment: don't get caught.'

A recent survey by a leading building society also found that women are much more likely than men to have a 'secret' account with money their partner knows nothing about.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z1l0BkQcMU

typical woman- totally lacking in conscience!

HughJass

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Id say my relationship history has been all over the place. I get girls come and chat me up when im out, ive chatted girls up, ive gone out with girls who werent working whilst i was and vice versa, ive had times when ive been in relationships and we were both out to work and neither of us working for times. Ive had sexual scrooges and ive had women frankly were too generous and knackerred me out!

just out of interest, how did the relationships where she was working and you weren't turn out? was it an issue?

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not an issue in the slightest. However they did not turn out well in the end, mainly because of my philandering

Im not like that anymore though :innocent:

looking forward to seeing how your gonna blame women for my being a prat!!

THEY DROVE ME TO IT WITH IT THEIR RELENTLESS BOOBS!

HughJass

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
looking forward to seeing how your gonna blame women for my being a prat!!

If you felt the need to philander then they obviously failed to satisfy you like a woman ought to.

Ergo, their fault.

:)

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha, youre very creative with your patriarchy!!

These girls satisfied everything they could, I think i had my own psychological issues going on back then. Despite always being with intelligent, beautiful caring and compassionate women, I was always susceptible to the advances of other women, particularly women to whom I wasnt even attracted. If anyone asked they got, If I could, then I did, it was quite mechanic! Truth be told these women were lovely and I was a prick to be honest, and no thats not my inner woman saying that!! I can hear the cogs ticking in your mind Aussie!

CCS

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Also I find that if your gf has a had a bad experience in a previous relationship then she will take it out on you! My ex use to have guys (f*ck buddies) that would come to her house and shag her and use her so when I got with her she would assume that i was the same as them even though i would travel 3 hours to see her every weekend??? :dunno:

She was lying to you. That is such a typical lie. It just is an excuse not to have sex with you. She wants your wallet or your time, but not anything sexual from you. If she let these guys have sex with her, she is just as guilty as they are. The previous guys where attractive, but she needs an excuse to say why she won't do the same with you, so instead of saying she thinks you are ugly, she just lies that she hated her experience with those men. I would have left her.

Women love giving bait, and making you think if you jump through hoops, she will like you. Then she says she is old fashioned, after you pay.

If a woman is actually sleeping with you, 3 times a day, that means she is attracted to you, unless she is already pregnant and wants you to think it is yours.

As long as you don't bow down and buy them stuff and accept that you will have to wait, you won't get stuck in these positions. I don't mind taking a few dates or more to get to know someone as long as I'm not buying her stuff. If she wants me to buy her stuff, though, then there better be sex. You can get to know someone without spending tons of money.

Some women say they are afraid of getting raped. That is a legitimate concern on the first date, before they have every met you, since they don't know if you are the same person in your profile. That is why you meet in public. But if she is still acting like you have to prove something after that, she just is not interested in you. If she thought you are hot, she would want you to put moves on her. If she says she is afraid to watch a movie at your house because she is worried about getting raped, that just means she is not attracted to you and you should move on. Only prove yourself before you meet.

CCS

Reaction score
I'm not that experienced, but I have had sex with 3 women, and I got there by making it happen early. They broke up with me later though because I guess they though the few sex sessions would be enough so I'd fall for them, buy them stuff regularly, and not expect sex every again. But I left when they quit. I would have stayed had they not expected me to keep spending money on them.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
The one thing women need to do is to trust a man otherwise he will end up cheating on her. The way i see it is if there ain't no trust in a relationship then the man is gonna think 'whats the point I might as well cheat'.

I have to admit that I cheated on my gf because she wasn't putting out due to trust. When i was out with friends she automatically assumed that i was out pulling other women. Guess what that is exactly what i did in the end because she didn't trust me at all and withdrewl the sex so i felt that i had to go elsewhere to get it.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I'm not that experienced, but I have had sex with 3 women, and I got there by making it happen early. They broke up with me later though because I guess they though the few sex sessions would be enough so I'd fall for them, buy them stuff regularly, and not expect sex every again. But I left when they quit. I would have stayed had they not expected me to keep spending money on them.

I should've done this as well. Instead i put up with it for too long.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:

Alternatively, they had sex with you cos they initially liked you, but you didnt bring home the bacon in bed so they gave you a few more chances in which you flopped, leaving behind some sweaty sheets, a disappointed woman and your pride, which your now clinging to by saying they only didnt want you because you wouldnt spend money on them.

CCS=completely crap shag!

Discuss

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I might be an exception but I've never been dumped.. TBH, I have intentionally pushed some of my ex partners to the point of dumping me, and they have dumped me, but I don't think that counts.

On the other hand, I never managed to get the few women that I was truly interested in...

Actually, one of the reasons why I'm not involved with anyone at the moment is that the girl I have had a crash on for the last 10 years is also not involved with anyone. I want to make sure i'm available if I ever get the chance with her.

Having a crash on someone makes me sound like a teenager but I'm almost 35...