Women below 30 are shallow, and balding is unattractive. Deal with it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
stop dislike its annoying

stop posting meaningless stupid lookism sh*t and I will stop

that's not a psl shitty advice section

aen

Reaction score
In which way SAF got reformed? I was in contact with him many years ago on another account.

From what I remember, his attitude to male pattern baldness changed quite drastically when he got his hair transplant and realised he was treated the same way. He even started making jokes at some of the more negative posters (they're overreacting, most people don't care etc.) which is very different to how he used to be.

Then he got off with a model or something and disappeared.

Posters like HPM never really had an ending they just kind of stopped. Like man in space and a few others.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
From what I remember, his attitude to male pattern baldness changed quite drastically when he got his hair transplant and realised he was treated the same way. He even started making jokes at some of the more negative posters (they're overreacting, most people don't care etc.) which is very different to how he used to be.

Then he got off with a model or something and disappeared.

Posters like HPM never really had an ending they just kind of stopped. Like man in space and a few others.
I kept in contact with s.a.f. after he left. He got tired of all the toxicity here. A lot people who have trouble filtering out the toxicity here just leave. I hope he is reading this now and will come back for an update.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^
Yeah, the older a woman is the more inclined she will be to expect a relationship to turn serious. I met a girl a few years back who after one date was talking about marriage, living arrangements, etc. I broke it off with her pretty quickly.

Well, that was very selfish of you! You should have at least bought her a diamond ring before
you called it quits!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL @ the delusional ****ing idiots here who honestly believe women are into "confidence, kindness, personality" and all of that pathetic horse**** they spew to not look superficial. YES, they DO like all of those traits..IF THEY'RE COMBINED WITH A HANDSOME FACE.
Women care just as much, if not more, about men's physical appearance when it comes to sex and dating. It's ****ing science and biology.

LOOK AROUND YOU. Remember the guys who used to get laid all the time in college? Think about it for a second. Did you ever pay attention to their male model looking face?
Read into the science of attraction a little, and see which traits make a man handsome to a woman. It's more distinct than you think.

Oh by the way. Balding affects your appearance negatively. There, I said it.

Also, LOL @ anyone who uses Statham as an example. Since when can you use Hollywood couples in this equation? Furthermore, Statham was a MALE MODEL before he became an actor and lost his hair. None of you guys look remotely like Statham. AND he has insane status and money from being an A-list actor. Money and status are the only things which can even remotely compete for women's attention other than your FACE.

Now remove your god-damn blinkers guys. We're not in third grade. Get those fairytales and feminist-imprinted beliefs out of your noggins'. PUA is a fraud. Confidence is hoax (unless you're good looking, in which you'll pretty much get that label attached to you by just stepping into a room).

You want legit HOT WOMEN in their PRIME? Be a male model with a square hairline (black guys can look good bald though).

Do you have prominent brow bones? High prominent cheekbones? A compact, symmetrical midface? A square, non-angled jawline? A straight hairline?
No? If your life revolves around women, you better start making some serious money...Unless of course you want to live a life going through miserable rejections, all because your face doesn't live up to the standards of facebook-era, ego-inflated women. If anyone wants me to further expand on reality, I'd be happy to do so. Get real though, guys.

The delusion is thinking that women just want a good looking guy. There's a lot of good looking guys out there, they want even more than that, it's even harder than what your "real talk" preaches.

To pull a chick you not only need to tick the box of being around her attractiveness, if she's 6/10 you can just about get away with being 5/10 but you'll have to make up for it in other ways.

If you tick the attraction box you then also need to amaze her in other ways with your personality. If you're 8/10 and want an 8 woman, it's achievable, but she'll still need to be particularly attracted to you, and also really think you're hilarious, interesting, and you tick a bunch of other boxes.

I've known too many average, good looking, and even some Chad-tier guys, who never get laid, and that's because they can't talk with women. Their basic ideas of flirting is awkward and gets them nowhere.

But as for OP, everyone seems to be loving this post but to me it's just strawmanning bullshit. Nobody on here is claiming such things, I have no idea who he's referring to. Even jd_uk was probably considered our resident blue piller, but to be fair to him he'd never just start claiming that confidence is all you need, looks don't matter, etc.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The delusion is thinking that women just want a good looking guy. There's a lot of good looking guys out there, they want even more than that, it's even harder than what your "real talk" preaches.

To pull a chick you not only need to tick the box of being around her attractiveness, if she's 6/10 you can just about get away with being 5/10 but you'll have to make up for it in other ways.

If you tick the attraction box you then also need to amaze her in other ways with your personality. If you're 8/10 and want an 8 woman, it's achievable, but she'll still need to be particularly attracted to you, and also really think you're hilarious, interesting, and you tick a bunch of other boxes.

I've known too many average, good looking, and even some Chad-tier guys, who never get laid, and that's because they can't talk with women. Their basic ideas of flirting is awkward and gets them nowhere.

But as for OP, everyone seems to be loving this post but to me it's just strawmanning bullshit. Nobody on here is claiming such things, I have no idea who he's referring to. Even jd_uk was probably considered our resident blue piller, but to be fair to him he'd never just start claiming that confidence is all you need, looks don't matter, etc.
there's also different TYPES of looks/hotness. i have a hot (white) friend but he is hot in a trashy way. his (mexican) girlfriend has nice petite body but has an ugly/trashy face. she's also dumb, a huge sl*t and supposedly cuckolds him (lol)

i see skinny twink looking guys with cute girls but they get with their type, which is high class intelligent petite girls (where they dont need an 8 incher and bench 300 lbs to get). its funny cuz if they went on sluthate they would be rated sub 5, but those twink types often date the high quality classy looking white girls they love.

which leads to another shitty thing, "getting ripped and tanned brah" gets you trashy low class black and mexican girls, not the classy intelligent white and asian girls

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
there's also different TYPES of looks/hotness. i have a hot (white) friend but he is hot in a trashy way. his (mexican) girlfriend has nice petite body but has an ugly/trashy face. she's also dumb, a huge sl*t and supposedly cuckolds him (lol)

face seems to matter less for men. probably just for ONS/short term things though. a butterface with a slamming body will still get most men's dick hard. personally i find body on a girl important. can't see girls finding a man's body important if he doesn't pass the face test.

an ugly dude with a great body? pfff. no girl is getting wet for a ripped dude with an ugly face.

for men, face is everything
for ladies, hot body can compensate for lack of face game

shookwun

Reaction score
I ran puahate back in 2012.

Maciimate was a confirmed social retard who had FWHR obsession. Suffered from long face BDD.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I ran puahate back in 2012.

Maciimate was a confirmed social retard who had FWHR obsession. Suffered from long face BDD.
Shook, what do you mean you "ran" puahate back in 2012. What was your screen name there?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever seen a picture of someone or seen them from far away and thought they were unattractive, but then once they spoke had your opinion changed?

lol Noooooooo,

giphy.gif

I've dated two 30+ yo women in the last two months. They are usually nice to talk to, I have a good understanding with them but the problem with those women is that they are too desperate to get in a relationship and they quickly become pushy...

The younger ones are shallow, but they are also more relaxed about life.

IMO, the perfect girl is 25 to 30 yo. 25 to 30 is going to be my target range from now on.

I prefer girls into their LATE 20's up to mid'ish 30's personally. I think their bodies have matured to a much sexier appearance. They are also usually a "BIT" (as 99% of women to me NEVER truly mature) more mature and open therefore better in bed. Younger girls in their 20's kind of stink in bed for the most part.

I used to say any young b**ch can be hot.... but when you find an older girl/woman (35ish) who is still smokin then THATS HOT. I always had a thing for little crows feet next to the eyes when a hot older chick squints a bit.