Women below 30 are shallow, and balding is unattractive. Deal with it.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You can try and trivialize it or obscure it but we all know enough to tell the difference between attractive and not. Are there many kinds of attractive? Yes. Are there many kinds of ugly? Yes. You can say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but chances are the beholder's preference is heavily informed by social standards of beauty.

I'm not trying to trivialise anything, merely pointing out that female attraction is not some kind of exact science where as a man only a perfect hairline and an aesthetic looking face make you deserving of any female attention and physical attraction...

If this indeed was the case then why aren't all average joe, mid 20s, financially broke, unaesthetic nw3+ men like myself out there single and alone, not settled with pretty girlfriends? We have nothing to offer financially and very little in terms of physical attraction so why would pretty girls waste their time when their are more aesthetic options on the table elsewhere?....

That is where I'm afraid this whole HairLossTalk.com/puahate cynic world view falls apart (but obviously it's a very cosy, comforting extremist stand point to take for those who make the conscious decision to indulge in self pity and give up on their life)

How the majority of outiders percieve us and how we perceive ourselves looking in the mirror (zero self esteem etc) are very different things which people here frequently confuse with each other.

I don't like how I look and I will never genuinely "like" it either, but I know when I let my hair loss related feelings of zero self esteem overrun me it turns me into a bitter, judgemental, hateful, jealous, paranoid and delusional person who repels all people women included and its a million miles from my true happy, funny and easy going self... I don't want to be that bald guy who's consumed with rage and bitterness, that's the only reason I stay positive, I know as a person and a character I still have so, so much to offer my friends, women and other people socially, a great guy to be around nevermind my hairloss, but I can't do this if I walk around with bitterness and hate in my heart every day, tempting as it is sometimes when I encounter a:sholes... What other option do we have?

It absolutely sucks of course but becoming a bitter angry failure because of it is not going to get me any credit, sympathy or extra brownie points from other people.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry primo just the fact that you are nw3 only makes it harder to listen to you on a lot of things. altho i dont doubt that you have had experience with hair loss, i just think that yours is limited.

HOWEVER, i think that personality does factor in for a small portion of the female population.

i knew a guy who was a diffusing hat prisoner in his 20s but his wife was very cute, nice, and a great personality (down to earth and nerdy).

i may feel horrible sometimes cuz of this but at least this real life example shows me its possible to get an amazing girlfriend with hair loss, even as a hat prisoner.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Im sorry i dont get this when someone says on the lines of oh you are nw3/4 etc you are not bald yet you cant say nothing yet yeah cause walking round with a balding head at a young age is such a great look come on.

SDK

Established Member
Reaction score
We'll all be able to have full heads of hair again at some point in our lives.

At least we're not NW3-4s in the 70s or 80s. There must have been no hope.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sorry primo just the fact that you are nw3 only makes it harder to listen to you on a lot of things. altho i dont doubt that you have had experience with hair loss, i just think that yours is limited.

HOWEVER, i think that personality does factor in for a small portion of the female population.

i knew a guy who was a diffusing hat prisoner in his 20s but his wife was very cute, nice, and a great personality (down to earth and nerdy).

i may feel horrible sometimes cuz of this but at least this real life example shows me its possible to get an amazing girlfriend with hair loss, even as a hat prisoner.

I hear you Exodus, but what people need to recognise is that there are different types of nw3... for example if I was a low or medium hairline nw3 it wouldn't be anything like as jarring and probably no one but the Norwood spotters would even notice or care... but try being a 5 finger forehead dude... With a nw3 on top of that like I am!

That is visually jarring as fck and attracts plenty of attention and ridicule from the nw1 low hairline crew, who simply can't relate to what's its like to have a high forehead let alone a uneven nw3 hairline on top of that! I might as well be a nw4/5 to them such is the unaesthetic appeal of my long forehead and receded hair, especially when it's grown out long I look like a f"cking conehead Nordic warrior! lol not a very aesthetic look for a 26 yo.

If I had a regular sized forehead like yours things would be easier, I'd have more frame and the recession wouldn't look as long and jarring and wouldnt get half as much sht from the low hairline crew as a result, but alas I've got a long northern European Caucasian forehead and there is no hiding place.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear you Exodus, but what people need to recognise is that there are different types of nw3... for example if I was a low or medium hairline nw3 it wouldn't be anything like as jarring and probably no one but the Norwood spotters would even notice or care... but try being a 5 finger forehead dude... With a nw3 on top of that like I am!

That is visually jarring as fck and attracts plenty of attention and ridicule from the nw1 low hairline crew, who simply can't relate to what's its like to have a high forehead let alone a uneven nw3 hairline on top of that! I might as well be a nw4/5 to them such is the unaesthetic appeal of my long forehead and receded hair, especially when it's grown out long I look like a f"cking conehead Nordic warrior! lol not a very aesthetic look for a 26 yo.

If I had a regular sized forehead like yours things would be easier, I'd have more frame and the recession wouldn't look as long and jarring and wouldnt get half as much sht from the low hairline crew as a result, but alas I've got a long northern European Caucasian forehead and there is no hiding place.
hmmm is it like hugo weavings forehead?
Hugo_Weaving.jpg

i see what you are saying tho . . . . . very high forehead also makes peoplle think that you are balding worse than you are . . . . . . .

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmmm is it like hugo weavings forehead?
View attachment 19978

i see what you are saying tho . . . . . very high forehead also makes peoplle think that you are balding worse than you are . . . . . . .

lol exactly, my hair looks a lot like his when its grown out long, just slightly more receded at the front and sides, that nasty wispy looking forelock at the front... it's ok for him because he's an old man, but for a 26yo trying to dress as a young man, it looks weird.

When your wearing smart clothes, that kind of hair can still look really good when you slick it back bateman style, but it's a very mature look that only looks good with dressy clothes and it gets tiresome wearing old man clothes 24/7, i'm still on 26.

I find the best way to alleviate a lot of the anxiety and stress with this kind of look, is keep it really short and spiky, low maintenance style, no hassle, I'll probably buzz it down completely when I'm suitably buffed up, but not yet, don't want be a short, skinny nw3 like Andres Iniesta... wouldn't mind some of his mad skillz though! haha

- - - Updated - - -

Hairloss sucks but cancer is worse. Primo, i am glad you are more accepting then others and i wish you luck in your life journey. I'll miss my hair when it goes though, i miss dad and sis more. We never know how goods we have it till its gone.

I agree Joe and I've got nothing but admiration for your struggle and journey and wish you all the best as you continue.

I have one parent with a 40% chance of beating cancer and another with chronic long disease, so I'm trying to make the best of my life and find as much happiness as I can, I've also had a lot of sh*tty career setbacks over the last 5 years and didn't achieve what I should from school or university, hairloss in a sense is the least of my troubles.

jsmith255

Reaction score
Well this thread is not an upper. However the answer here is: hard as it is to follow is whether you consider yourself as attractive or not.... successful or not......happy or not is entirely your own doing, f*ck everyone else. And we're all going to die anyway so a little delusion if you choose to call it that, never hurt anybody.

A good episode of the Twilight Zone hit the mark I think... where a woman tried to have an operation so she would look like everyone else and failed (they all had twisted noses and pig faces). They all backed away from her and shook their heads...... one guy thought she wasn't ugly, 50 did. She spent her life ashamed of how she looked. But the end of it was it didn't make any difference really... wasted life.

Reaction score
Well this thread is not an upper. However the answer here is: hard as it is to follow is whether you consider yourself as attractive or not.... successful or not......happy or not is entirely your own doing, f*ck everyone else. And we're all going to die anyway so a little delusion if you choose to call it that, never hurt anybody.

A good episode of the Twilight Zone hit the mark I think... where a woman tried to have an operation so she would look like everyone else and failed (they all had twisted noses and pig faces). They all backed away from her and shook their heads...... one guy thought she wasn't ugly, 50 did. She spent her life ashamed of how she looked. But the end of it was it didn't make any difference really... wasted life.

I think you just ruined your own argument, there's no point advocating a mindset if it's "hard to follow".

We're humans and we compare ourselves to others. You're successful/young/good looking/rich/poor etc. based on your own traits vs others, that's how our brain works out our rank in society.

Jkssssss

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL @ the delusional ****ing idiots here who honestly believe women are into "confidence, kindness, personality" and all of that pathetic horse**** they spew to not look superficial. YES, they DO like all of those traits..IF THEY'RE COMBINED WITH A HANDSOME FACE.
Women care just as much, if not more, about men's physical appearance when it comes to sex and dating. It's ****ing science and biology.

LOOK AROUND YOU. Remember the guys who used to get laid all the time in college? Think about it for a second. Did you ever pay attention to their male model looking face?
Read into the science of attraction a little, and see which traits make a man handsome to a woman. It's more distinct than you think.

Oh by the way. Balding affects your appearance negatively. There, I said it.

Also, LOL @ anyone who uses Statham as an example. Since when can you use Hollywood couples in this equation? Furthermore, Statham was a MALE MODEL before he became an actor and lost his hair. None of you guys look remotely like Statham. AND he has insane status and money from being an A-list actor. Money and status are the only things which can even remotely compete for women's attention other than your FACE.

Now remove your god-damn blinkers guys. We're not in third grade. Get those fairytales and feminist-imprinted beliefs out of your noggins'. PUA is a fraud. Confidence is hoax (unless you're good looking, in which you'll pretty much get that label attached to you by just stepping into a room).

You want legit HOT WOMEN in their PRIME? Be a male model with a square hairline (black guys can look good bald though).

Do you have prominent brow bones? High prominent cheekbones? A compact, symmetrical midface? A square, non-angled jawline? A straight hairline?
No? If your life revolves around women, you better start making some serious money...Unless of course you want to live a life going through miserable rejections, all because your face doesn't live up to the standards of facebook-era, ego-inflated women. If anyone wants me to further expand on reality, I'd be happy to do so. Get real though, guys.

What OP lacks in his logic is that there is a range of attractive in both sexes equally distributed from ugly to super attractive

The key for people is to understand where they stand in attractiveness and aim at targeting equivalently attractive women on that scale, when it comes to plain sex and random hook ups, as you will then be successful based on probability

When it comes to settling and having children it's best to try hard for a little better than yourself, and if it doesn't work out settle for your equivalent.

There are always outlier cases where ugly *** guy gets super attractive female and locks in for life, there's also vice versa. Always can hope ;)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Ugliness doesn't go away.

uhoil

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously who care what a few shallow, c*m-guzzling w****s think anyway??

Sure there a few out there who may only be interested in certain types of men, but are those type of girls, with their tacky, fake hair, fake personlities and fungus filled vaginas really the type you want to settle down with?? :puke:

Problem with a lot of HairLossTalk.com guys is they give these type of women WAY TOO MUCH RESPECT and care far too much about their "opinions" and what they apparently "look for in a man".

The truth is women, especially women under 30, are like rollercoasters, up and down emotionally all the time, they have no f*cking clue what they really want! They say they only like a certain type of man, and then end up getting with a completely different one altogether!

For example a few months ago this girl shrieked a very loud and audible "ewwwww!' at my receding hairline in front of her 3 friends after work, yet 3 days later that same shallow wh*** was on her knees blowing me after a few drinks on a night out! :hump:

Like Jeremy K said earlier on you have to command the situation and talk to these girls for the trashy sl*ts they are, if you bowdown like a pussy, care about every little comment they make/"what they want in a man" and try too hard to be Mr Nice Guy they will rinse you like a b**ch...

Most these girls don't even have respect for themselves, so why should you respect them? They want to be disrespected and taken advantage off, they don't want some tame, insecure Mr Nice Guy who looks in the mirror and worries about his NW1 hairdo every minute.

Man, I wish I was more like you haha

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
What OP lacks in his logic is that there is a range of attractive in both sexes equally distributed from ugly to super attractive

The key for people is to understand where they stand in attractiveness and aim at targeting equivalently attractive women on that scale, when it comes to plain sex and random hook ups, as you will then be successful based on probability

When it comes to settling and having children it's best to try hard for a little better than yourself, and if it doesn't work out settle for your equivalent.

There are always outlier cases where ugly *** guy gets super attractive female and locks in for life, there's also vice versa. Always can hope ;)
So your first contribution to this forum is to resuscitate a thread dead since 2014? :rolleyes:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Primo was one of our best posters. He comes back on occasion.

Love his signature. Shookwun-esque

"ha,yes these females(I use the term loosely) dont want too be straddled by some spiky-haired,pretty boy,they want too be abused,what better man,than a big,bald,monster.It feels damn good at the time,but when I have emptied my tea-bags,and back in the dark room I inhabit,then the shame,guilt,and emptiness begins."